Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Anyone seen DHB video?
The fucking kitchen blind 😪 it makes me want to unalive myself. The germs swarming around that house must be awful 😫
Look forward to seeing DHB reply. He looked genuinely upset by the things Tom said about him. So looking forward to seeing how it goes down
Just seen it. Looking forward to Thursday. Unlike Tom, DHB has said he will allow him to come into the box after he has had his say because he’s not a wimp like Mankey

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Anyone seen DHB video?
The fucking kitchen blind 😪 it makes me want to unalive myself. The germs swarming around that house must be awful 😫
Look forward to seeing DHB reply. He looked genuinely upset by the things Tom said about him. So looking forward to seeing how it goes down

Reactions: 20

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So they are letting nocarebear look after Jeremiah whilst they go to tokfest? The same carebear who’s been doing Tik toks saying she’s mentally unwell and cutting herself and they’ve only been friends with her since October? Sure they said October anyway. What a joke!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

mumz

VIP Member
I’m good guys, just a bit sniffy and a bit tired, if anything my concentration has gone lol
The whole house have it, so if it’s time to get covid the at least we all have it so we can sit with each other in the house, and I can still cuddle the 2 grandkids that live here
Today I am grateful for small mercy’s
Mankey is a vile excuse for a man, dad, husband, son and human being
He did not address anything last night, he just wrongly accused the wrong people
Get in the box with DHB you spineless sack of lard
Tom no receipts vs DHB with receipts = TRUTH

• Heart
Reactions: 18

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Why would he go to tok fest lol 😂 they don’t care who leave kids with it really is awful I would never leave my child with a pysco

I had a reply from tik tok support I need screen recording of him him gifting off children etc I will wait till Thursday to send I sent them two lengthy emails asking why they allow child financial grooming and also mentioned new account with a childlike sponge Bob I also reported how much hate and how he encouraged mass reporting of dhb please all email the support at tik tok x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

zyxwvu

VIP Member
"We're a clean family"

Lucy's not got dressed or brushed her hair. Skanks.

Screenshot_20220322_102415.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tryger88

VIP Member
So Scarybare last week had a total meltdown, Had a crisis team, claimed if she seen those vids last week (James's?) She may have took her own life, also in the last week parading sh images, taking medication and now suddenly she's fit and mentally healthy enough to look after the Manley family baby?? :oops:

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Credit to @Tryger88 for the brilliant thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did his pointless live last night.
- He showed no receipts.
- Went in hard on the women especially, which sums him up.
- He won't be mentioning it again apparently... Lol.
- New over 18's live account with SpongeBob as the profile picture.
- Apparently hasn't read here in a month. Lies.
- Loads of lies and misinformation from him within the live. Blaming the wrong people etc.
- He's going to the gym later today. Hahahahahahaha.
- House is still grim as hell.
- He didn't out Trucker Gee because Trucker's a turncoat.
- His washing machine was knackered.

Think that sums it up. There's a full breakdown of the live on the previous thread (find previous threads using the blue button at the top of this thread).

Hope @mumz and family feel better soon.

Here's a picture of the dining room table of the "very clean" family this morning.

Screenshot_20220322_101124.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Why's their baby in shorts, no socks whilst they're in hoodies, jackets and long trousers? It's slightly warmer but not THAT warm for babies.

Debas

VIP Member
Nooo mankey is going to be so jelous .dunnys on the stage doing impressions :ROFLMAO: found him om someones live on the fyp
I think that's the live I was watching someone said there's the manley family the guy said who him in the primark shorts and the woman with a white top & a fat arse haha it was tubby & beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Mankey why do you have to bring DHB kids into anything, we don't do that ever the kids are a no go area, we protect children we are Mother's and Father's. You are very low to go there, DHB is ten times the man you will ever be.

IR0201

VIP Member
I thought they had figured out who we all are a while ago so I was surprised there were no accusations last night. Not a chance you could ever find out who I am Tom and Claire, I’m not on any social media 😏

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
what dhb video?
His main account banned its on dhbcomeswith receipts

He just can't help himself with all the lies
He's a horrible, vile, lying piece of shit!!! dhb challenged him to go live with him on Thursday.....he won't have the balls....😡😡😡

Just seen it. Looking forward to Thursday. Unlike Tom, DHB has said he will allow him to come into the box after he has had his say because he’s not a wimp like Mankey
He will wipe the floor with him if he has the guts to do it, the little skanky shit bag😡😡

mumz

VIP Member
She

Ball sweat hahahhahaa I peed a little at that 😂😂😂
Why does he wear those Primark shorts around kids though he has it all tucked in to his tightly whities (or grey,ees) to make it look like his teeny weeny is something to be proud of, but it just looks gross and makes him look perverted.
Sorry to be the one to bring it up, but Lucy should tell him
I would have hated to be Claire and family having to walk around with him like that

• Sick
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Anyone seen DHB video?
what dhb video?

Ah ok just seen it on his back up.
He looks so down :(
Revenge is a dish best served cold. See you Thursday Daryl ♥ #TeamDHB

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I leave them there now because we are doing the Admins Job plus its going to be evidence in the future and he cannot deny it.

I vote the star of the show last night is

The Washing Machine .

• Haha
  • Heart