Manley family #10 Hide Your Kids In A Den, Manley's Coming For Their Pocket Money Again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Tryger88 for the brilliant thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did his pointless live last night.
- He showed no receipts.
- Went in hard on the women especially, which sums him up.
- He won't be mentioning it again apparently... Lol.
- New over 18's live account with SpongeBob as the profile picture.
- Apparently hasn't read here in a month. Lies.
- Loads of lies and misinformation from him within the live. Blaming the wrong people etc.
- He's going to the gym later today. Hahahahahahaha.
- House is still grim as hell.
- He didn't out Trucker Gee because Trucker's a turncoat.
- His washing machine was knackered.

Think that sums it up. There's a full breakdown of the live on the previous thread (find previous threads using the blue button at the top of this thread).

Hope @mumz and family feel better soon.

Here's a picture of the dining room table of the "very clean" family this morning.

Screenshot_20220322_101124.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He just said he cannot donate to baby Harlow gofundme as it wouldn’t work, apparently an issue with it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Trying to get people to pull together" erm Tom you said about people following the crowd yet wanted people to follow with your anti DHB/James/Tattle/anyone who doesn’t arselick agenda 🤨

Reactions: 16
"We're a clean family"

Lucy's not got dressed or brushed her hair. Skanks.

Screenshot_20220322_102415.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So last night he said he will be using his new account to go live and yet here he is on his main account.

Reactions: 15
Anyone seen DHB video?
The bleeping kitchen blind 😪 it makes me want to unalive myself. The germs swarming around that house must be awful 😫
Look forward to seeing DHB reply. He looked genuinely upset by the things Tom said about him. So looking forward to seeing how it goes down

Reactions: 20
Credit to @Tryger88 for the brilliant thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did his pointless live last night.
- He showed no receipts.
- Went in hard on the women especially, which sums him up.
- He won't be mentioning it again apparently... Lol.
- New over 18's live account with SpongeBob as the profile picture.
- Apparently hasn't read here in a month. Lies.
- Loads of lies and misinformation from him within the live. Blaming the wrong people etc.
- He's going to the gym later today. Hahahahahahaha.
- House is still grim as hell.
- He didn't out Trucker Gee because Trucker's a turncoat.
- His washing machine was knackered.

Think that sums it up. There's a full breakdown of the live on the previous thread (find previous threads using the blue button at the top of this thread).

Hope @mumz and family feel better soon.

Here's a picture of the dining room table of the "very clean" family this morning.

View attachment 1142324
Great recap and @Tryger88 funny title 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why she not walk the big dog he's asking to go out and shut up trying to sing it's horrible.So Mankey wants a Mankey family army now, oh dear. They seem to be tripping this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen DHB video?
The bleeping kitchen blind 😪 it makes me want to unalive myself. The germs swarming around that house must be awful 😫
Look forward to seeing DHB reply. He looked genuinely upset by the things Tom said about him. So looking forward to seeing how it goes down
what dhb video?

Ah ok just seen it on his back up.
He looks so down :(
Revenge is a dish best served cold. See you Thursday Daryl ♥ #TeamDHB

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone seen DHB video?
Just seen it. Looking forward to Thursday. Unlike Tom, DHB has said he will allow him to come into the box after he has had his say because he’s not a wimp like Mankey

• Heart
Reactions: 20
what dhb video?
His main account banned its on dhbcomeswith receipts

He just can't help himself with all the lies
He's a horrible, vile, lying piece of tit!!! dhb challenged him to go live with him on Thursday.....he won't have the balls....😡😡😡

Just seen it. Looking forward to Thursday. Unlike Tom, DHB has said he will allow him to come into the box after he has had his say because he’s not a wimp like Mankey
He will wipe the floor with him if he has the guts to do it, the little skanky tit bag😡😡

His main account banned its on dhbcomeswith receipts

He's a horrible, vile, lying piece of tit!!! dhb challenged him to go live with him on Thursday.....he won't have the balls....😡😡😡
Not a chance he will go in the box with DHB

Reactions: 13
Right so he’s live already and gifts are on🤷🏼‍♀️I thought he made the new account to get gifts and that way kids won’t be able to gift. Have I got that wrong?

• Angry
  • Heart
what dhb video?

Ah ok just seen it on his back up.
He looks so down :(
Revenge is a dish best served cold. See you Thursday Daryl ♥ #Team
Least we will be listening to someone with half a brain, I've followed DHB from day one, couple of things he's said I've not totally agreed with, but support him all the way !! And as for what the little piece of tit said about Jane, poker and becks...well, that just shows He's a narcissist, bullying, thick, little prick....used to feel a bit sorry for Lucy but my opinion of her changed....they deserve each other😡

Not a chance he will go in the box with DHB
No....he's not got the intelligence to hold a conversation with him, dick head😡😡

Reactions: 14
I thought they had figured out who we all are a while ago so I was surprised there were no accusations last night. Not a chance you could ever find out who I am Tom and Claire, I’m not on any social media 😏

• Heart
So last night he said he will be using his new account to go live and yet here he is on his main account.

Obv not got a high enough number for him yet 🙄🤮

Thank you
@zyxwvu for the thread and recap
@Tryger88 fir the title
@mumz i hope you’re all ok! Fingers crossed it doesn’t get you all too hard ❤❤
Tom… you’re still a bleep

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.