Manley family #10 Hide Your Kids In A Den, Manley's Coming For Their Pocket Money Again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Tryger88 for the brilliant thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did his pointless live last night.
- He showed no receipts.
- Went in hard on the women especially, which sums him up.
- He won't be mentioning it again apparently... Lol.
- New over 18's live account with SpongeBob as the profile picture.
- Apparently hasn't read here in a month. Lies.
- Loads of lies and misinformation from him within the live. Blaming the wrong people etc.
- He's going to the gym later today. Hahahahahahaha.
- House is still grim as hell.
- He didn't out Trucker Gee because Trucker's a turncoat.
- His washing machine was knackered.

Think that sums it up. There's a full breakdown of the live on the previous thread (find previous threads using the blue button at the top of this thread).

Hope @mumz and family feel better soon.

Here's a picture of the dining room table of the "very clean" family this morning.

View attachment 1142324
Very good not agreeing with the trucker gee opinion though sorry but he's not. He's had his own bullying and harassment that maybe you don't know the ins and outs of.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what his mom must think because I’ve seen her comment a few times in the past, my mom would be ashamed of me to be honest 😳

Reactions: 11
I thought they had figured out who we all are a while ago so I was surprised there were no accusations last night. Not a chance you could ever find out who I am Tom and Claire, I’m not on any social media 😏
I know right! I was sat there waiting for him to call me out, well disappointing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mankey why do you have to bring DHB kids into anything, we don't do that ever the kids are a no go area, we protect children we are Mother's and Father's. You are very low to go there, DHB is ten times the man you will ever be.

Reactions: 16
Mankey why do you have to bring DHB kids into anything, we don't do that ever the kids are a no go area, we protect children we are Mother's and Father's. You are very low to go there, DHB is ten times the man you will ever be.
Low blow Tom !! You're going to regret that big syle it was Derby Dan had given you help ive heard him say the exact same thing. Then low and behold the shitbag is in You're box so predictable 🙄

Very good not agreeing with the trucker gee opinion though sorry but he's not. He's had his own bullying and harassment that maybe you don't know the ins and outs of.
Trucker hold dhb in very hight esteem quite the opposite of what a select few think.

Reactions: 8
Why she not walk the big dog he's asking to go out and shut up trying to sing it's horrible.So Mankey wants a Mankey family army now, oh dear. They seem to be tripping this morning.
I think they have taken some of those pills Claire took last night while she was cooking her chicken
Hyper hyper happy pills

How can he go out in public with that hair? I would have to wear a hat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Dhb has posted on insta
Hes had his account taken down . Dont worry he has a plan . duck off Tom and scarey we don't give up !!

How can he go out in public with that hair? I would have to wear a hat
because they have no taste ! I think Lucy likes him to look a twit so he doesn't leave her 😂😂😂watch out Lucy he's off to the gym and probably start to critique his image. You know what that means 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
DHB has created a new account now. Not sure if I can mention it on here though as it doesn’t have 10k followers yet? Does anyone know? Don’t want to get in trouble 😂

• Heart
DHB has created a new account now. Not sure if I can mention it on here though as it doesn’t have 10k followers yet? Does anyone know? Don’t want to get in trouble 😂
Not allowed sorry. We don’t want this thread locked but I’m sure we can find it with a few key words xx

• Heart
Credit to @Tryger88 for the brilliant thread title.

Recap:

- Mankey did his pointless live last night.
- He showed no receipts.
- Went in hard on the women especially, which sums him up.
- He won't be mentioning it again apparently... Lol.
- New over 18's live account with SpongeBob as the profile picture.
- Apparently hasn't read here in a month. Lies.
- Loads of lies and misinformation from him within the live. Blaming the wrong people etc.
- He's going to the gym later today. Hahahahahahaha.
- House is still grim as hell.
- He didn't out Trucker Gee because Trucker's a turncoat.
- His washing machine was knackered.

Think that sums it up. There's a full breakdown of the live on the previous thread (find previous threads using the blue button at the top of this thread).

Hope @mumz and family feel better soon.

Here's a picture of the dining room table of the "very clean" family this morning.

View attachment 1142324
Jesus is rather spend my money on the home and a new washing machine t
Dont you worry he has it all in hand. 😁

Reactions: 9
Sending love @mumz 💚 hope you are feeling better soon.

Can’t wait for DHB live after that disgusting hovis head piece of tit slated his wife last night

And funnily enough when watching toms live this morning just after DHB put his video up, tom reiterated,he isn't mentioning else about anyone now he's said his bit. So basically no he isn't going live with DHB😂 he apparently woke up this morning feeling happy and refreshed, he's going to focus on bringing back old trends and dances 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.