Manley family #10 Hide Your Kids In A Den, Manley's Coming For Their Pocket Money Again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something big went down for them to chuck her out, she's obvs not telling us the full story

Reactions: 11
Im glad they kicked her out clearly nothing wrong with her,
Sorry but i wish they ban those massive hoody things half the woman on Tictok live in worn halfway up the chin.

Reactions: 9
Something big went down for them to chuck her out, she's obvs not telling us the full story
Yeah I was thinking the same. I creased when she said dead weight though 😂 I think she’s needing her own thread soon. Surely her surgery is private funded can she not just used the funds for that to get herself a flipping taxi home.

Reactions: 7
In his live earlier he said he wanted passmore and mandi as the grand final judges
He never mentioned loz at all

Give me a few mins and I will make a new thread x
[/QUOTE
Oh I see she must have stood in for Mandi then last night
In his live earlier he said he wanted passmore and mandi as the grand final judges
He never mentioned loz at all

Give me a few mins and I will make a new thread x
Oh I see must have just used her for last nights then 😳

Reactions: 5
See the begs on I wouldn’t trust him with no receipts 😡

Yes they wouldn’t just throw her out like that 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.