Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s unusual though? My FIL uses his middle name too and I’d consider that his real name

Matthew Gregory Penn, or so says companies house
I agree with pp, middle name use isn’t unusual. My mother uses her middle name 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t know …. Just something about him turns my stomach - All that posing in the bath and his horrible beard - eughhhh !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me it’s the personality. He’s just vile. Calling people Madame. I find him so immature.
For me he comes across as the opposite, like a weird slimy uncle (despite the fact that I’m older than him!). I could do without the ‘Madame’ business. He definitely loves the ‘man at C&A’ posing and fishing for the adoration of the female IGers though (of course, they always gushingly oblige). Plus, reminding us that he has massive hands with every third post 😒. Like anyone gives a tit.

I do like his renovation content though. He does genuinely seem to be lovingly restoring that house.

Reactions: 4
Are the hand really as big as he says?
They do look big when he’s clutching a beer can but that’s not necessarily a selling point for me.

1) It’s not really something to boast about, it’s an accident of genetics

2) It doesn’t make you any more of a man than someone with smaller hands

3) I don’t necessarily want ginormous spades prodding at me (I have the same policy for dentists).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They do look big when he’s clutching a beer can but that’s not necessarily a selling point for me.

1) It’s not really something to boast about, it’s an accident of genetics

2) It doesn’t make you any more of a man than someone with smaller hands

3) I don’t necessarily want ginormous spades prodding at me (I have the same policy for dentists).
I’m 100% with you on all 3 points, just wondered if they were ginormous or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 1