Man With A Hammer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He once posted a picture of his partner as he did an AMA in stories ooh ages ago. It was in admirals. He posted a picture of her on stories and said she likes to stay behind the camera. So it’s not surprising to me that he has a partner. And it’s fine for her to be out of the limelight if she prefers to be.

Reactions: 2
He once posted a picture of his partner as he did an AMA in stories ooh ages ago. It was in admirals. He posted a picture of her on stories and said she likes to stay behind the camera. So it’s not surprising to me that he has a partner. And it’s fine for her to be out of the limelight if she prefers to be.
There’s being out of the limelight and then there’s pretending she doesn’t exist. Lots of influencers keep their partner/family out of the limelight but they at least reference them occasionally… I appreciate what you’re saying if there was a story once, but he never even says we, or implies there is anyone else there anymore.

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking about him sharing the hot tub with friends in a very different way in light of this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4