Mamamia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs calm down Outlouders.
That’s so embarrassing for them 😭😭 these people are not your friends, you’re their source of income. And of all the couples who need a lasagne baked for them it’s not the ones who got married at the MIL’s point piper mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People are mad in the You Beauty group because the most popular episode of the week, Fridays, has now been out behind the paywall. Pretty cheeky.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
People are mad in the You Beauty group because the most popular episode of the week, Fridays, has now been out behind the paywall. Pretty cheeky.
I wondered where it was this week!! That’s the only episode I listen to. Good bye 👋🏻
---
All the people talking about them needing to make money and nothing is free. Umm…have they heard how much advertising is in their tiny 10 minute episodes?!? Also, apparently even subscribers get ads?!? Just less 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wondered where it was this week!! That’s the only episode I listen to. Good bye 👋🏻
---
All the people talking about them needing to make money and nothing is free. Umm…have they heard how much advertising is in their tiny 10 minute episodes?!? Also, apparently even subscribers get ads?!? Just less 😵💫😵💫😵💫
The volume of ads is ridiculous. Mamamia is a media juggernaut, its hilarious when Stans act like theyre still a small start up

Reactions: 11
They should at least have told listeners it was going to change to subscribers only, that’s a bit shady

Reactions: 6
I recently re subscribed as I wanted to hear the SATC recaps and I can confirm, there are still ads. So frustrating. It also doesn’t sync to Apple Podcasts so you have to remember the title of the podcast to make sure you don’t relisten to it urgh

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I recently re subscribed as I wanted to hear the SATC recaps and I can confirm, there are still ads. So frustrating. It also doesn’t sync to Apple Podcasts so you have to remember the title of the podcast to make sure you don’t relisten to it urgh
Oh my goodness there are so many great recaps out there, do not give Mia your $$ for their half assed whining.

Reactions: 13
Do you listen to the Sami Lukis ones? Her first season was great and she's just started the second season. There's also a good one by Vanity Fair, they interviewed LTW on the last episode (forget her name in real life)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s a big swing (especially in this economy) to think that moving a five minute podcast to subscribers only will have people signing up in droves. Instead, they’re likely to see even more people switching off. It was the only episode I listened to relatively consistently. Then if I was bored or saw a topic that interested me, I might have dipped in to the other episodes because they were in my feed. Now it’s totally gone 👋🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wer
It’s a big swing (especially in this economy) to think that moving a five minute podcast to subscribers only will have people signing up in droves. Instead, they’re likely to see even more people switching off. It was the only episode I listened to relatively consistently. Then if I was bored or saw a topic that interested me, I might have dipped in to the other episodes because they were in my feed. Now it’s totally gone 👋🏻
Were these in the outloud comments? I can't believe they allowed them...

Reactions: 5
You Beauty. No one from the team has responded in the threads, so I’m guessing they’re light on moderation today 😅
I'll just read the shownotes to see what they discuss on Fridays, saves me from hearing Leigh's voice. I reckon that the subscriber number are dwindling....

Reactions: 7
I'll just read the shownotes to see what they discuss on Fridays, saves me from hearing Leigh's voice. I reckon that the subscriber number are dwindling....
They must not realise that Leigh is getting less likeable over time 😂 this will be just to push a lot of people needed to stop listening.
---
Omg the show notes! Best tip, thank you 😂

Reactions: 9
Mia's instababble crap today, she references Jessie's new novel as her 'first novel' multiple times.. awkward, considering Jessie's first novel, Heartsick was literally a NYT Bestseller. I think it must be criteria to work at MM to be sloppy with grammar, fact checking etc

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.