Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Should we give thread #3 a name?

Thread suggestion:

Mamamia #3 the twins and their babies are doing fine, why won't Mia address Palestine?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

frenchiefern

VIP Member
Women who make their living sharing their opinions about other people are shocked that other people also have opinions.
There’s now a platform and a way for us to share them outside of your lady start up media empire and heavily moderated comments sections. Suck it up ladies!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Newhere2

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231028-082737_Instagram.jpg
What a slap in the face for Lilie and her family. When the leader of the company does this, it's no wonder they don't have emphasis on editing it proofreading

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

mfch

Yes it's about this thread. Clare I don't care about your appearance, you look fine. I don't think Jessie is a bad mother either. I'm sure she's wonderful.

I do care that Mamamia is exploiting the insecurities of women for very low quality 'journalism' you should probably care about that too, maybe a bit more than about whether people have commented on your eyeliner.

I do think it's concerning you're clearly obsessed with the very few comments about you on this thread that you made an entire podcast about it, but that's something for you to continue working on I guess. Unfortunately when you build a platform off commenting on everything and everyone (often with no research, context, or kindness in many of your recaps etc) and monetize your personal life for 'content', then you have to accept others might just want to comment on you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mummasoc

Chatty Member
Mia is a complete hypocrite. Spews the ‘making the world a better place for women and girls’ but fat shamed Roxane Gray, supported the producer who supported Harvey Weinstein and has not an iota of concern for Palestinian women and girls. Cannot stand her and I hope Clem keeps on her

• Heart
Reactions: 26

mfch

It’s actually a bit offensive for a middle class white woman who went to a Catholic school and had two educated parents to pull the ‘privilege’ card like genuinely how dare you Jessie. If she’s under privileged what are people of colour? Aboriginal, disabled, queer, actually poor people?

Reactions: 26

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Putting aside the argument over whether Clementine is a troll or not (I don’t think she is personally and this thread isn’t about her) - I think it’s galling that these mamamia fucks say whatever they like about people in a way that presents as superiority but cannot take any criticism of their content or views which are propped up by psycho fans with a parasocial relationship.

They know about the pushback of the decline in content from mamamia, (shit podcast content, constant talk about the twins weddings, babies, pregnancies, problematic people like Leigh Campbell the Lavigne/Freedman family, the shit views, now giving a platform to Matty J and his weaponised incompetence) but they don’t give a flying fuck about what their readers or listeners want. I bet their subscriber stats are tanking. They’re a bunch of useless fucks now who claim to understand what women care about. Not one thing I’ve heard on their content recently is anything that I or my (full time working, educated, some have children, participating in the news cycle) friends are discussing.

Fuck off Mia. Have some integrity.

Reactions: 25

Taylor777

Exactly. So predictable. Highly doubt there’s any accountability but if any Tattler subscribers feel like taking one for the team, feel free to fill us in on what the fragile dickheads have to say 😅. Thanks for your service 🫡
I’m officially done with MMOL. Mia’s (and the other two) blind view of the Israel/Palestinian conflict is just too much for me. I get that she is Jewish and of course the terror that has occurred is not justified and truly abhorrent and sickening. But the explanation of why this is happening was so lacking and blaming the perils of those who live in Gaza on Hamas and the Palestinians is so willfully blind, I just can’t cope. No mention of Israel’s expansion into another’s country, the killing of Palestinians by Israel for decades and the systematic destruction of an entire civilisation by Israel. Where does she think Hamas terrorists come from? From the very land that Israel resettled. The hypocrisy on this topic compared to when they talk about the Voice and the Russian invasion is just so dumb I have to presume that it’s intentional.

• Sad
  • Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
3410CEF8-F76E-444F-B7C1-7DE4A4085264.png

Wow, profiteering of click bait about Cal’s private life before she’s even in the grave is pretty low…even for Mia freedman standards. This is so appalling

• Sad
  • Angry

Taylor777

I remember thinking that my birth story was the most fascinating thing to have ever happened in the history of the world 😂 I *almost* started a blog because I thought people should know all about it. Thank the lord that I have no real online presence and realised pretty quickly that my friends only found it mildly interesting.
We all think our birth stories are interesting but …… they are really only interesting to us. 😂
---
Yea it’s definitely their mum. I’m not sure what she hoped to achieve by messaging Clem. This was always going to be the outcome (blasted on her social media and made the situation worse)
Why would she message Clem? It’s so deranged to think ‘my poor darling daughters are receiving crappy messages on social media, I better step in here’. They are grown women. They benefit wildly from social media, they can deal with the pitfalls as well. How embarrassing for them!

Reactions: 24

boysenberry

Are these women for real? Why on earth would they think raising money for Holly to go and meet Gwen Paltrow is a normal thing to do? If she wants go to let her buy it herself or let Million Dollar Mia buy it for her in the name of research. The constant approval seeking on that group is really sad!
God bless everyone who shares these insane parasocial posts from that group, they never fail to make me laugh and cringe at the same time. I almost feel bad for them. None of the Mamamia staff care about you, you are their literal income source. These people are not your friends!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pindawg

VIP Member
A million percent. As confirmed in the following image she posted of the conversation. Look, I don’t hate Jessie and Claire. I give them very little thought. And of course I don’t wish bad things on them, or photos of dead babies. But at the risk of stating the obvious and sounding like a 5 year old - she (Mia) started it! Clementine has been calling out white feminists and influencers to use their platforms, over and over again. But as far as I know she hasn’t called out Mia personally, and certainly not the twins? Mia was the one who reposted from the troll site. And her daughter is the one supporting said site? And you want Clementine to do what - stop sharing things and just ask for peace? I mean - wtaf. That is totally outrageous. Fuck off lady.
this turn of events is pretty hilarious to me when self righteous Jessie (and Mia) has been on the podcast multiple times criticising parents of millenials who get involved in their adult child's study or work place
and her mother is a teacher herself. What the fuck is she thinking?!
But as I said - all pretty hilarious to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mfch

Yes that’s a mooching around the house outfit! And uh apparently Luca is into being financially responsible… with his family money . And girl math is just cringe.
Lol I love how they are so big on saying how financially responsible Luca is. Ok let's remember he-
- has no education
- was given a job by mummy and daddy
- does ?????? unsure what
- has a multi million dollar trust fund.

I find the girl maths thing they're trying to make happen really reductive and sexist actually.

• Haha

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
Christ! Exactly! I call BS on that - 62 … and a half hours. That’s more than 2 days. I don’t know any medical professionals who would let you go that long in hospital. What she means is, is that she had some labour pains at home and then went to hospital to fully laboured for a day. She could not be more annoying!
---
Oh and how embarrassing are these posts!
These parasocial relationships are gross. These women should invest in their actual friends.
Fancy calling a newborn lazy gewl. It’s so weird and dumb. Stop. Just no.

handunderchin

Chatty Member
I could not believe Claire talked about putting eyeliner ON TOP OF a sty!!! So gross - babe, use this as an excuse to lay off the dated 90s eyeliner for a few days

• Sick
  • Haha

robbolife

Chatty Member
Yea it’s definitely their mum. I’m not sure what she hoped to achieve by messaging Clem. This was always going to be the outcome (blasted on her social media and made the situation worse)
How embarrassing for the twins to have mummy step in to scold Clem for something that doesn’t have anything to do with Clem.

Reactions: 22