Mamamia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen someone do their eye make up like that in at least a decade. I know they think it’s their signature look but it’s awful!

The baby looks gorgeous Tbf, but yeah the name. I told my husband and he said immediately ‘but that’s a dog name?’ We just know a lot of Luna dogs lol

Reactions: 9
I don’t know anyone that counted early labour. It’s an exaggeration so that people think you were in screaming pain with contractions every few minutes for days on end.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know anyone that counted early labour. It’s an exaggeration so that people think you were in screaming pain with contractions every few minutes for days on end.
Yeah I’m the same. Most people just count the active labour whilst in hospital. Early labour can go for a long time and can be mixed up with Braxton Hicks etc.

Reactions: 4
They both wear it the same and it looks horrendous on them. No one is still doing thick liner around their whole eyeballs! Surely there’s someone in the beauty area of Mamamia who could tell them it looks shite.
Whenever Jessie is on TV with professional makeup, she looks a lot prettier. I mean, we all would, but they obviously don't do the heavy liner, they do a bronze eye look which suits her colouring much more.

They both wear it the same and it looks horrendous on them. No one is still doing thick liner around their whole eyeballs! Surely there’s someone in the beauty area of Mamamia who could tell them it looks shite.
Leigh Campbell is too busy whoring out affiliate links

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I’m the same. Most people just count the active labour whilst in hospital. Early labour can go for a long time and can be mixed up with Braxton Hicks etc.
Interesting. Maybe it’s that I had my first baby in the US. My labours are always really defined with almost no early labour so very easy to count the hours. They’ve been short and I actually feel
self conscious in case that sounds like bragging if I only share the hours in active labour.

Reactions: 2
It's just another example of everyone at Manoa having extreme experiences for content.

Reactions: 5
I just find the whole “60 hour labour” thing feeds into this weird, competitive labour nonsense of who had the longest labour and the least amount of pain relief.

Reactions: 17
I just find the whole “60 hour labour” thing feeds into this weird, competitive labour nonsense of who had the longest labour and the least amount of pain relief.
I’m certain it was decided they would describe the labour in the announcement because everyone loves to chime in and share their own horror story, thus boosting engagement..and Mia couldn’t even help herself on stories on insta today to promote her 3 day old granddaughter’s birthday dropping on the pod today at 5pm🤢

Agree that it’s too close to Luca, but I actually love the name Luna. It’s cute and quirky, but not outrageous or newly invented or spelled CrEaTiVelY. It’s celestial and ethereal, but very wearable at any age (sorry Alaska and Bambi). Works across multiple countries. And I love the Luna Lovegood reference. To me it feels like a less common alternative to Stella, but same vibe.

ETA: after a comment on the Deni thread I checked and apparently it’s more common than Stella now 🫣😂. I know loads of little Stellas and only one Luna, but I’m talking age 5+, so Luna must have caught up 😅

Last edited:
Nothing like childbirth to bring out the competitors :rolleyes:
I'm guessing they want to murder the women who deliver within an hour:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Shut up Jessie. No one wants to hear about your poo. Share with friends all you like or on a dedicated podcast but not all of us need to hear about it. Did it take 60 hours tho?
Massive labour and post partum poops are like the most boring, predictable, rehashed post baby blogger content ever….find a new angle/ perspective darls, we’ve all heard it/ experienced it hundreds of times before…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.