Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newhere2

VIP Member
Luna reminds me of a) a Luna menstrual cup
B) Luna Park C) a dog, usually a black one

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Interesting how they've launched their fitness app to all readers just after Christmas and before New Year when they've been critical about other companies doing this in the past

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Today’s subscriber episode is about age gap relationships and Mia trying to justify dating a 32 year old while she was 17

• Wow
  • Sick

savefloss

VIP Member
Today's subscriber episode where they discuss the mean things people say about them online- they asked Clare where she found those mean comments that she read aloud, and she said 'Instagram, Tiktok and online forums' her and Holly were clearly referencing Tattle but wouldn't mention it by name.
lol they don’t want any hate listeners to find this place for free. Bitching here is far more interesting than paying for their crap content and having your thoughts policed by their fb group or your comment being deleted from their site

January93

I like Kelly. She did all these give-aways of decent stuff during December, like daily give aways. Presumably stuff that she'd been gifted etc. She has a fairly small following and at least she gives back to her followers. Leigh (horder) Campbell would never!!

mfch

Clare taking over from Jessie while she’s on mat leave. Anyone want to put money on why em gillespie left? No movement upwards when the twins are around. I’m just glad it isn’t Elfy taking over to be honest. She is blander than a low fat rice cake.

• Haha

I_Fricking_Love_It

Someone having a go at Mia
I’m so glad someone called her out on this. I was a stay at home Mum to 3 kids for 13 years. I waited til they were all at school then it took longer than I thought to find a job then covid etc etc so it took a little longer than planned. I always feel attacked by Mia when she carries on about women not working or in the case of AJLT - a fictional show - such and such not working etc and A Man isn’t a Financial Plan and most I agree but she needs to quit making stay at home mums feel bad. We don’t all have her skills, pay grade and ambition and that’s ok. Back off, we’re still contributing to society.

robbolife

VIP Member
Jessie and Luca are on the latest episode of Hello Bump in case we haven't heard enough about her 600 hour labour :rolleyes:
It speaks to the insane levels of her vanity to assume people care about her labour story enough for her to repeat it 77 times on various platforms.

• Haha

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
Lol I love how they are so big on saying how financially responsible Luca is. Ok let's remember he-
- has no education
- was given a job by mummy and daddy
- does ?????? unsure what
- has a multi million dollar trust fund.

I find the girl maths thing they're trying to make happen really reductive and sexist actually.
Right?! Girl math is sooooo 1990s. And i also couldn’t care less about what netball position Clare thinks the queen would be.

mfch

They never said whether she and Luca bought a house? My guess is they did with big Lavigne assistance and wanted to keep it quiet.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
There’s an argument about Mia happening on the group right now…..
---

I also wonder if any are part of a union? Everyone here will have differing views, but Mia has some STRONG anti-union vibes.
Mia was filthy at WFH and any extra leave entitlements “as a business owner”. Business owner capitalist first 🩷

Did you know Jessie gave birth? - the recap

Holly introduces the pod in a diplomatic way.

1am Friday: The exact moment it started with a backache.
6am Friday morning: first contraction and Jessie woke Luca up.

Something about mucus plugs and shows.

Jessie laid around a bit on Friday. Ate something.

Jessie has had period pains stronger than the contractions. All was calm that day.

Contractions intensified when it got dark.

Used a TENS machine.

Used a contractions timer, wanted to get to 5 minutes between contractions.

Claire came over. Watched a movie. Ordered some dinner.

Contractions became irregular at 12 hours.

Spoke to midwife on the phone. Midwife confirmed waters had not broken.

Mia did not tell Holly about birth till Sunday luncthtime.

Mia took meds, checked the fam group chat, Jessie was on chat at 6am -- major clue to Mia that labour was happening...... Mia discusses more about how she knew, knew early, how she was feeling...

Stay tuned for more soon...

Interesting tidbits:

After Jessie talked so much about doing the CalmBirth course, it turned out she didn't do the actual course and watched videos on YouTube. (As a CalmBirth course graduate myself, I can tell you that these are different things).

Jessie did take private birthing classes - found out that you're more likely to birth when it's dark.

Guys. It's only 7 out of 54 minutes in.
---
24 hours into labour -- also feels like 24 hours into the podcast...

Jessie calls the hospital and asks to go in. Early labour confirmed. Midwife gives advice.

Mia confesses she had a hospital outfit laid out on Friday night.

Jessie does jobs, and talks through contractions, watches another movie.

Something about Jessie not making noise. Well done Jessie.

Mia was texting Luca telling him that Jessie should be in hospital hooked up to a monitor.

Pain intensifies on Saturday night.

TOP BOOSTS the TENS Machine! TURBO. Jessie needs additional pain relief.

It's nine minutes to the hospital....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

giveitaboneploise

Chatty Member
No, couldn’t possibly subscribe but please take one for the Tattle Tarts and give us the rundown on what this expert on everything said? 🤣
Ok so she said the last 8 weeks have been the best of her life and she is sailing through it due to Mia and Holly’s sage advice over the years. Her baby sleeps well and has slotted right in. A tiny bit of resentment crept up when Luca was asleep so she wrote him a 1000 word email. She pointed out that her wake-up’s with the baby take a long time because she’s breastfeeding (yeahhhh ok my bottle fed babies took a long time too). Basically everything is amazing and smooth. Who’s going to tell her newborns are easy potatoes?

• Haha

I_Fricking_Love_It

I just listened to the subscriber ep with Jessie & Luca and how they’re finding being parents. PAINFUL! Luca sounds painful. He is a mini MIA. And his voice…annoying vocal fry. And there’s a part 2. Oh can’t wait for that!!!

• Haha