Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she has dropped another 1k followers & at the time she has launched this podcast thing. Not ideal. Who has noticed that her promo pic for the podcast looks absolutely nothing like her. She is meant to be all for being real with being real?! LOLs
I thought that as well! Considering she's all for the promotion of 'real bodies' it looks like they have shrunk her body down but her head is still the same size?

Reactions: 5
I thought that as well! Considering she's all for the promotion of 'real bodies' it looks like they have shrunk her body down but her head is still the same size?
It's the face for me and the body yeah to me her hip size is very noticeably not hers it's just very very not her. Which is extremely the opposite of her "image she portrays" to be so "real" we know she isn't but this one is very very obviously not more than ever.

Reactions: 2
I notice she has dropped another 1k followers & at the time she has launched this podcast thing. Not ideal. Who has noticed that her promo pic for the podcast looks absolutely nothing like her. She is meant to be all for being real with being real?! LOLs
Haha what’s with that big left arm as well lol

Omg just noticed her on that poster behind….. who’s body did they use coz it ain’t hers 🤣🤣🤣

The poster behind her is edited to duck and then her posing next to it wtf is wrong with the arm 😂😂 edit fail

• Haha
The editting of the images is awful her head is the same size as her waist?! Not very in keeping with her "brand" speaking of seen she's been to get Botox and fillers and trying to par it off as "grinding her jaw when she sleep" *cough* when she's gurns from the coke *cough* also what would the grinding teeth have to do with the fact she gets cheek and lip filler? She won't disclose that though because she's ✨open and honest spiritual Malin✨

Reactions: 7
She’s done well in losing her weight
I’m sorry but this is someone who goes on about triggers and eating disorders and has moaned before about people putting up about weight loss etc .. wtf ?? She’s said before size doesn’t matter now she’s putting up before and after pics of her weight loss . Make it make sense .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this is someone who goes on about triggers and eating disorders and has moaned before about people putting up about weight loss etc .. wtf ?? She’s said before size doesn’t matter now she’s putting up before and after pics of her weight loss . Make it make sense .
She's done well credit due, it is a great positive healthy hobbie for body and mind and I think its great for her how she is, her personality. Her trainer is also obviously a great positive in her life and a healthy normal person who she doesnt ever have. But yes despite that it is hugely contradicting tobher whole being and past lol and bordering obsessive as she always is obsessed on something whatever it maybe. However, this is a healthy obsession. She has this trainer who will make sure she doesn't slip to be eating disorderred again I'm sure. So aslong as it doesn't cross over which with her it always does and the fact she said she was alllllll these diagnosed things to do with weight in her past. It's very odd. I'm on the fence on this one. For once. Or though she defo is still loving to flaunt what she's got bugger or smaller she's a huge flaunter.

Reactions: 1
Weird how the weight has literally just come off her stomach. To be me, her arms, legs and face all look exactly the same as before 🤔

Reactions: 3
Well someone has been told by management to up their engagement….begging on her recent pic ‘feel free to comment your compliments’ 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Guys.....The latest video workout in her bikini I just can't anymore with her........................................
Ow and she's dropped another 1k again, after I last said a few days ago. Ow dear. Podcast going well then new management going well then, or?!?!? Can she not be asked to rebuy this time round?! Who does the insta following stats on here, redo them please!!!

Do u think this highly motivating highly informative highly helpful video of pretending to lift a wait in very unsafe unflattering weird slipper choice in full face and make up glam squad in her underwear is helping cure all mental illness and food related exercise related mental illness. Jesus christ. This one's really really got to me. People who truely have these sorts of MH illnesses will lot appreciate this flaunting joke look at me look how petfect i am attitude. Let me tell u. This will do the opposite. This is actually worse than her old underwear jiggle ones. Cos now she thinks she's the poster girl of health and advocating health and fitness for MH. OK Malin after watching this I won't think of the scales anymore thanks so much for the cure. Is the water tipping part meant to be a joke so are we making a joke of the topic here or was it meant to be sexy are we now sexualising the topic. Or in fact is it just as usual anything to show how sexy and how perfect u think yourself to be and having to showing the world so again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Guys.....The latest video workout in her bikini I just can't anymore with her........................................
Ow and she's dropped another 1k again, after I last said a few days ago. Ow dear. Podcast going well then new management going well then, or?!?!? Can she not be asked to rebuy this time round?! Who does the insta following stats on here, redo them please!!!

Do u think this highly motivating highly informative highly helpful video of pretending to lift a wait in very unsafe unflattering weird slipper choice in full face and make up glam squad in her underwear is helping cure all mental illness and food related exercise related mental illness. Jesus christ. This one's really really got to me. People who truely have these sorts of MH illnesses will lot appreciate this flaunting joke look at me look how petfect i am attitude. Let me tell u. This will do the opposite. This is actually worse than her old underwear jiggle ones. Cos now she thinks she's the poster girl of health and advocating health and fitness for MH. OK Malin after watching this I won't think of the scales anymore thanks so much for the cure. Is the water tipping part meant to be a joke so are we making a joke of the topic here or was it meant to be sexy are we now sexualising the topic. Or in fact is it just as usual anything to show how sexy and how perfect u think yourself to be and having to showing the world so again.
Lmfaooooooo wow . I have no words . Also who tf pours Fiji water all over themselves?? That tit is expensive, silly witch 🤣 the way she throws the bottle on the floor at the end like she’s hard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.