Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping knew it and I hope to god she didn't drive home putting others at risk.

I am out probably 3 or 4 times a week, I have a few drinks at home on a Friday evening with my partner. I always drive when I go out to a restaurant, cinema, whatever and I never feel the need to drink, I don't even think it crosses my mind. If she is struggling that much and it's affecting her then maybe she needs professional help.

I was out until 1 this morning and not a drop passed my lips and i was in company of other people drinking, she's got serious FOMO that one

Reactions: 4
How exactly is binning all her alcohol glasses at home going to stop her drinking when she goes out? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How exactly is binning all her alcohol glasses at home going to stop her drinking when she goes out? 🤣😂
I was wondering that maself, oh look that's the wine glasses going in the bin, she's being serious this time because you can't drink out any other glass or drink when you are out my gosh she is a prize twit

Reactions: 5
To be fair to our professional victim here, if you can’t even make it a week without drinking, despite public announcements to your adoring public that you’re definitely stopping, girl, you’re an alcoholic.
She’ll be thrilled. Something genuine that she struggles with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New week new trauma i broke my sobriety malin i know you read here your a lowlife scumbag making out your an Alcoholic your a dirty beggy rat and that's insulating to rats.
Whats up baby cant use tom for head lines anymore or is it because the daily fail didnt pick up on your single parent post

Get a grip remove social media from your life
Your a washed up ex love islander has been it time to close this chapter and live a peaceful live in honour of your beautiful mama and beautiful daughter's

Lastly what happened to oprah

• Haha
I see today she's still milking this alcohol thing. And ALSO brought up the beauty pageant AGAINNNN for the 100th time at least. Asking people to reach out to her about beauty pageants. She does this all the time with various topics. She is so beggy. She asks for content. The same stuff. On repeat. Do we think her content helps people? Or just validates herself?

Also, I know I'm the only 1 who clearly gets baffled by this...But her latest selfie posted on her grid, she looks stunning. It's been 24 hours & it has had 16 comments on it against 737,000 followers????? I say this all the time but it is so weird,no?! She has no one she genuinely knows comment either like we would do, normal people, people we know. I know she has no mates barr that 1 karley who actually comments. But it's so little.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. This woman!!!! So yesterday was the alcohol and beauty pageant questions and reach outs. Today THE DAY of her late Mums 70th she is doing a domestic abuse one. Talking and reaching out and consuming herself with domestic abuse. Again. For the 340005th zillion time, today of all today's. RELENTLESS.

Reactions: 2
Wonder how she’s managed to break her fingers. This will be the next trauma story 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally hasn't had an increase in followers for month's
So she hasn't gained even ONE follower in all that time lol she has lost them consistently daily. This happens all the time with her. Weird that these people buy them as it shows on their interactions how do sponsors not know if we do it is soooooo obvs!!! Sad life. What a "job".....The hand, na it won't be abuse fighting related or drunk accident I don't think I recon it will be gym related or boxing or something 🤔 the fact ahe didn't post for so long then 1 image unexplained then nothing is her attention seeking behaviour all over. Why post saying, broken. And not explain she usually doesn't shut up 24 slides of talking.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.