Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his instagram, sorry I made that as clear as mud. Baby looks quite young but is kinda fair haired. Getting the impression he's had another baby, can't be his youngest to the other lady Rebecca as the baby looks too young
Yes I figured as looked on here, but couldn't find his Instagram.

On his instagram, sorry I made that as clear as mud. Baby looks quite young but is kinda fair haired. Getting the impression he's had another baby, can't be his youngest to the other lady Rebecca as the baby looks too young
Definitely not had anymore babies, neither do i plan to again lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today's post pic & caption...Doesn't get glam very often????!!! Who is she kidding WHAT she is always having professional hair and makeup and glam!!!!

Reactions: 2
She quit drinking. How long do you think this will last?

Like the time about a year ago she poured all her red wine down the sink then she was out on a sesson about 2 days later. Regurgitated nonsense again. Nothing wrong with having a drink, just not to excess. I only really have a few drinks on a Friday after I've worked all week and I feel there's nothing wrong with that.
Hate high and mighty folk like malin who think they are stunning and brave for not drinking for a couple if days.

Reactions: 7
She really does talk tit.
How many people can take their child to work?
Is she feeling alright?
I guess it’s easy when her “work” really isn’t any form of work at all.

Reactions: 4
She really does talk tit.
How many people can take their child to work?
Is she feeling alright?
I guess it’s easy when her “work” really isn’t any form of work at all.
And she still has begs commenting that she is an inspiration 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Remember months ago when she first had the baby she said she wasn't going to be doing any baby posts 'sorry guys' she said, that lasted 5 mins then she was needing attention.

Also the fact she has to have a sobriety diary or journal or what not is a bit weird, she must have a problem. If I don't want a drink, I just don't have one

Reactions: 4
And she still has begs commenting that she is an inspiration 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Remember months ago when she first had the baby she said she wasn't going to be doing any baby posts 'sorry guys' she said, that lasted 5 mins then she was needing attention.

Also the fact she has to have a sobriety diary or journal or what not is a bit weird, she must have a problem. If I don't want a drink, I just don't have one
Yeah the journal and sobriety term being used i thought this. Your only going sober or in sobriety if it was a life problem or addiction or so I thought. Maybe wrong. Either way it's good. Drink defo is a problem with someone like her. Wonder if now she's half admitted about a drink issue and not getting that much attention from it. She will ever admit to her cocaine addiction. Or too much of a risk it seems. Is it in her book do we know? Or all just victim trauma & no acceptance her issues were also caused & began because she was using drink drugs cheating herself & being abusive & violent herself. No admissions of the real truth in her truthful book or ever I imagine. Just all a victim show look at me show.

Reactions: 6
Yeah the journal and sobriety term being used i thought this. Your only going sober or in sobriety if it was a life problem or addiction or so I thought. Maybe wrong. Either way it's good. Drink defo is a problem with someone like her. Wonder if now she's half admitted about a drink issue and not getting that much attention from it. She will ever admit to her cocaine addiction. Or too much of a risk it seems. Is it in her book do we know? Or all just victim trauma & no acceptance her issues were also caused & began because she was using drink drugs cheating herself & being abusive & violent herself. No admissions of the real truth in her truthful book or ever I imagine. Just all a victim show look at me show.
If it helps her stay off it then good for her but she's always in this dangerous cycle of pouring wine down the sink one minute, back on it the next and then on another sober journey, rinse and repeat. Its very damaging. Its OK to just go round and round because Malin does it, it must be ok.

I dont think she would admit to drugs, I think that's probably part of the issues she has but that will be 'honest' Malins wee secret until she really needs to whip out another victim card.

She will play it that it was everyone around her was toxic and taking drugs not Malins fault at all everyone elses

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, again 38 comments in 24 hours on her latest grid pic post. Against 738,000 followers. U get the most in the 1st 24 hours don't you...or do you? Not in Malins case.

If it helps her stay off it then good for her but she's always in this dangerous cycle of pouring wine down the sink one minute, back on it the next and then on another sober journey, rinse and repeat. Its very damaging. Its OK to just go round and round because Malin does it, it must be ok.

I dont think she would admit to drugs, I think that's probably part of the issues she has but that will be 'honest' Malins wee secret until she really needs to whip out another victim card.

She will play it that it was everyone around her was toxic and taking drugs not Malins fault at all everyone elses
💯💯💯💯💯💯 Agree. Never her fault.

Milking the glam with the selfies, don't blame her I would. Wish I could have professional hair & make up done & free clothes & shoes & well a free life. Jesus that bodysuit is super little in the crotch. Maybe wouldn't post that personally. But she's very photogenic. Showing off I would. New found gym body confidence. Hold on she's always flaunted it always. Be a battle for her to stay sober seems like she's driving though. Not that it used to stop her I'm sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.