Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just couldn’t resist could she.
So desperate for attention.
Why do strangers need to see your kids face?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her surname is St Claire Pierre..... Why Malin felt the need to expose her full name is beyond me 🤷🏿‍♀️
Xaya is gorgeous though ☺
Oh… even so 😂 big turnaround from keeping her hidden away to posting a photo of her along with her full name… dear old malin, once a head, always a head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her likes were consistently getting lower and lower, that’s the only reason she’s now decided to show her baby’s face.. for the engagement! How is anyone supposed to take anything she says seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How thickle can she be? She made a massive story saying stating she wouldn't show her face to then exposing her full name and posting her face online along with 8 stories with her face in? bleeping hell

• Heart
Reactions: 9
and if she ever answers what made her change her mind, it will some big blag rather than…for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she said yesterday Xaya looks like her & compared baby pics but today she's the 'spit' of Jared? which is it Malin?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she will agree to doing one?
No, she cant have the truth come out so all she will do is reflect it away . I messaged her mate yesterday, 1 hour later pic of baby goes up and how it now looks like the other guy (had pic sent to me from monther of my first children)

No, she cant have the truth come out so all she will do is reflect it away . I messaged her mate yesterday, 1 hour later pic of baby goes up and how it now looks like the other guy (had pic sent to me from monther of my first children)
#deflect

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nope, mics firmly in my hand until i get a DNA
The baby has Jared’s eyebrows though …

😩😂

Good luck I hope you can get a DNA test easily.

I can’t believe she’s put that baby online with full name and done a whole walk through of her house, I mean I know safeguarding children should be number 1 but some clearly have no issue putting their kids in harms way, I just don’t get why she would put herself and the baby at risk in this way, so many influencers have been burgled and that’s just the house, I can’t imagine the weirdos that follow her and now know how her house is laid out and her babies name.
So scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nope, mics firmly in my hand until i get a DNA
OMG I THOUGHT SHARPIE WAS ON A WIND UP WOW WOW WOW JESUS CHRIST

Do you think she will agree to doing one?
She has already denied him one in the past it is on this thread he asked for one and she and her friend was nasty to him and sent a horrid message back and said no.

The baby has Jared’s eyebrows though …

😩😂

Good luck I hope you can get a DNA test easily.

I can’t believe she’s put that baby online with full name and done a whole walk through of her house, I mean I know safeguarding children should be number 1 but some clearly have no issue putting their kids in harms way, I just don’t get why she would put herself and the baby at risk in this way, so many influencers have been burgled and that’s just the house, I can’t imagine the weirdos that follow her and now know how her house is laid out and her babies name.
So scary.
Jared's eyebrows hilarious 😂 that will be her moving house very soon then as not being funded by the drug dealer baby daddy who's not the daddy after all and with work drying up she may have to for once pay for something and somewhere to live herself! Ow dear Malin on to the next drug dealer quickkkkkk to fund ur fake materialistic NON independent self lols......

I have been wondering the motive behind the baby's face reveal, probably planned all along for when things dried up.
I thought after seeing a few posts of hers recently it was a dig at Jared and to get to him. Things she is saying lately the way shes been to get to him i thought.
Or of course as her influencer job is dying. So she's doing what she said she wouldn't and doing Mum influencing. Aswell as face and identity revealing. Is she not embarrassed doing such a flip on what she says.
Her latest video today, what is that about. What is she influencing badly or "healing" badly or selling badly? There's no gifted or ad. Welldone u had a bath and picked some toys up. U showed us what a mum does. We are so educated now. Why whilst picking toys up do we need MOREEEEEE arse flashing why do we need to see your arse when u are picking toys up? Who are u healing? Its all Malins body flaunting show. In the bath. Selfie in underwear. A suit with just a bra underneath. Bending over the desk. Is she sexualising motherhood now aswell as the gym wotkout last week that's fine. Say that. She has to flaunt at everyyyyyyyyyyyyyy opportunity never seen someone flaunt so many times. Relentlessly. It's a mum post not sure what of exactly but all I see is malin flaunting her body as per.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OMG I THOUGHT SHARPIE WAS ON A WIND UP WOW WOW WOW JESUS CHRIST

She has already denied him one in the past it is on this thread he asked for one and she and her friend was nasty to him and sent a horrid message back and said no.

Jared's eyebrows hilarious 😂 that will be her moving house very soon then as not being funded by the drug dealer baby daddy who's not the daddy after all and with work drying up she may have to for once pay for something and somewhere to live herself! Ow dear Malin on to the next drug dealer quickkkkkk to fund ur fake materialistic NON independent self lols......

I have been wondering the motive behind the baby's face reveal, probably planned all along for when things dried up.
I thought after seeing a few posts of hers recently it was a dig at Jared and to get to him. Things she is saying lately the way shes been to get to him i thought.
Or of course as her influencer job is dying. So she's doing what she said she wouldn't and doing Mum influencing. Aswell as face and identity revealing. Is she not embarrassed doing such a flip on what she says.
Her latest video today, what is that about. What is she influencing badly or "healing" badly or selling badly? There's no gifted or ad. Welldone u had a bath and picked some toys up. U showed us what a mum does. We are so educated now. Why whilst picking toys up do we need MOREEEEEE arse flashing why do we need to see your arse when u are picking toys up? Who are u healing? Its all Malins body flaunting show. In the bath. Selfie in underwear. A suit with just a bra underneath. Bending over the desk. Is she sexualising motherhood now aswell as the gym wotkout last week that's fine. Say that. She has to flaunt at everyyyyyyyyyyyyyy opportunity never seen someone flaunt so many times. Relentlessly. It's a mum post not sure what of exactly but all I see is malin flaunting her body as per.
The week she got pregnant, i have messages on my phone from her saying she is falling for me ❤.
i even showed it all to the head of the daily mail show biz who wants to right the article but i haven't given the go ahead . All i wanted was a DNA which shouldnt be hard if baby isnt mine.
ill put some pics up on my instagram soon showing my kids similarities. Insta michael_cpsecurity_86

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The week she got pregnant, i have messages on my phone from her saying she is falling for me ❤.
i even showed it all to the head of the daily mail show biz who wants to right the article but i haven't given the go ahead . All i wanted was a DNA which shouldnt be hard if baby isnt mine.
ill put some pics up on my instagram soon showing my kids similarities. Insta michael_cpsecurity_86
When was her holiday to St Lucia with the long love declaration soul mate Jared post the other half of her human everything LOL, 12 June 2021 the one she says she will keep it short but doesn't then it lasts 6 months LOL here it is. When was she falling for you Sharpie?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.