Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to have an almighty wake up call when that baby arrives. It'll be interesting to see how she gets on.

Reactions: 5
I was due the day after her (so tomorrow) and I had a sweep at my 38 week appointment so she probably isn’t lying (not that I love sticking up for her!). I gave birth 11 days ago and I love that I beat the smug cow :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seen her post she is saying about final bump pic and if anyone else has had a sweep? Sweep is when your over due and only happens at 41 weeks, which would mean she is about 2 weeks later than shes made out this whole time, which would mean she definitely lied about her miscarriage which would of been the week after she fell pregnant. If we went with her story line she would only be 39 weeks right now
You can have sweeps from 37 weeks. I've just had a baby and had 3 sweeps from 37 weeks

I live in Birmingham now. I had a sweep from 37 weeks too. maybe depends where you live/which hospital

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she's not posting a pic of the baby as she knows it's going to be very obvious who the dad is once we all see the the baby photos!?!?
She clearly doesn't want anyone to question her that the tattoo bouncer is the dad to this baby especially as the timeline fits perfectly when she was with him to when she's given birth...

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she's not posting a pic of the baby as she knows it's going to be very obvious who the dad is once we all see the the baby photos!?!?
She clearly doesn't want anyone to question her that the tattoo bouncer is the dad to this baby especially as the timeline fits perfectly when she was with him to when she's given birth...
Ummm tbf I don’t think the babies shade of skin would tell you who the dad is. You can’t really predict a mixed race childs skin tone, let alone be able to say who the father is 😂

I do think she needs a DNA test done though haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ummm tbf I don’t think the babies shade of skin would tell you who the dad is. You can’t really predict a mixed race childs skin tone, let alone be able to say who the father is 😂

I do think she needs a DNA test done though haha
Gonna be “ sorry I’ve been quiet just in pure baby bubble of joy with my mannnnn and baby enjoying it so much so will be posting less”
Yeh yeh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gonna be “ sorry I’ve been quiet just in pure baby bubble of joy with my mannnnn and baby enjoying it so much so will be posting less”
Yeh yeh
She is probably planning on a come back trauma to talk about . Will probably be her birth or come up with some new parent trauma that no one else has ever experienced or that she’s had worse than anyone else in the world 🙃😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.