Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented this last night. Malin has ignored and clearly deleted the comment. Goes against the narrative eh Mal? Can't have anyone questioning her, she doesn't give a duck about anything apart from money, she's a moron

Malin with the future farms ads mind! Not a sustainable bone in her body. Saving the earth….pah! Gorges on meat all the time. She will soon be forgetting future farm food next time she is gifted loads of pizza with meat toppings! 😆
I know the woman is a complete and utter fanny, she started putting trigger posts about eating disorders after she had wolfed down all that food am sorry but I don't find that acceptable she was basically showcasing all this food for 2 people and thinks it's OK to show that off. I've suffered from bulimia and i have anxiety when it comes to food since a teenager and seeing that amount of food for 2 people really got to me she has no bleeping idea what she is talking about she just spouts constant shite

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And again on her stories saying how full she is from the five guys she just ate, they don't offer any vegan or veggie burgers.. complete contradiction as per usual and let's face it we all know she never had any eating disorders when she was younger there's no way she would have the eating habits she has now if she was.. and there's only one photo she ever associates herself with that narrative of eating disorders and that's the hostess photo from about 10 years ago she was just a slim teenager/ young adult most people go up dress sizes from 18-30 especially after having children you really think self obsessed Malin wouldn't have anymore photos of herself in bikinis etc looking super skinny? It's just bullshit

Reactions: 13
She’s had more meat in her face than you can shake a stick at. 🌭All varieties 😆
I just think it's giving out the wrong message to highlight eating disorders as much as she does then scoffs herself into oblivion and laughing about it. I find it very distasteful and very bad content, she makes herself look like a gigantic idiot

Did she just woo hoo a free sofa and then in the next post get poor Consys anniversary wrong its the 21st Malin its not the 22nd today

• Wow
  • Angry
Dear Malin,
It’s me here… a concerned troll.
Please can you take maternity leave from Instagram and enjoy your wonderful life with Jared and baby
Please take 12 months off
I’m sure you have money in the bank that allows you to do so… if not ask J your twin flame to fund you for 12 months
If that fails too, then sell your car or Cartier bracelet and ring as it’s too tight
I speak on behalf of us all. We need a break for your arse and lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear Malin,
It’s me here… a concerned troll.
Please can you take maternity leave from Instagram and enjoy your wonderful life with Jared and baby
Please take 12 months off
I’m sure you have money in the bank that allows you to do so… if not ask J your twin flame to fund you for 12 months
If they fails too then sell your car or Cartier bracelet and ring as it’s too tight
I speak on behalf of us all. We need a break for your arse and lies
You kill me 😂😂, oooo Js' lucrative business can support them very well #clearingthesnow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was funny how she showed a video of the gifted snug foot stool but still in the box, lol. The company must be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why her baby was born prematurely and ill? She's eluded to the fact that the baby was born when she was in an abusive relationship and that that could have been the cause? Does anyone know if there is any truth to that?

Confused, 22nd is the date of consy's death 22/01/2019 why on the year anniversary was Malin posting selfies with the caption
tag your single mates.. and ad posts talking about being a boss witch (cringe) she's so transparent

Also see she's on her story, not said a peep all day about consy's death anniversary but talking about how her hair will be as she thinks she'll be going into labour soon, next slide an ad then she said "oh forgot to say I was going to go to consy grave today but avoiding it as I know him and his family (tom) well I THINK (nope you know because you stalk him) go to visit her grave and want to avoid certain people I know they visit on certain occasions like her birthday. Well more than you because for someone that posts her whole day and life we barely see her go at all she isn't going because she didn't want to bump into him she hasnt gone because she's too focused on her new media stunt which is her new pregnancy. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Here she is again the zen manifest guru having a smoothie/shake for breakfast because keeping herself elfy and all that. I'm sure she ll be that starving later that she ll be calling around all the take away places begging a freebie of 500 dishes just for her and her man. She can't make up her mind, starves herself then binges at night time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but she looks really evil. Like really dark unkind eyes . Greedy eyes. I can't deal with these frauds any more at all. She is ugly spirited .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has to be in labour now right? No tit “Malin’s Mantra” post this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t help but think that her latest post is a bit OTT. I don’t follow her so I just have a look every now and again. A picture of the monitor in hospital with no heart beat? Wtf?

Reactions: 4
I thought that about that pic, she doesn't get alot of engagement on most of her posts that are ads or when Malin is droning on about manifestation and the likes so she posts these trigger posts from when her daughter was in hospital/when she was younger just to up her engagement. She is so boring

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.