Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to school with Malin. Have followed this thread a while. She absolutely is a lying narc.
I saw in the wiki the speculation about miss England.

I explicitly remember in upper school when she won miss Bedfordshire and would go on and on about how the judge said she looked like Cheryl Cole. She did go to miss England. Asked for votes on Facebook but didn’t win. Didn’t get runner up. I’ve looked online can’t see anything but I’m certain she did it as it was a topic at school.

The thing that irked me back then and still now is that she said on her pageant profile that she had to leave school during her GCSEs as she was bullied at school. Funny that since she sat near me in A-Level English language for a term or two before she dropped out.
She was not bullied. She was very up herself and had one or two closer friends and would look down on everyone else. I’m not worried about her knowing who I am talking about her because she couldn’t name probably more than a handful she went to school with. She stayed close to some during the Take Me Out years/air hostess time and the Love Island business…. She used to tag them on socials etc and see their kids but has vanished since she “made it”, the same thing she did at school when she “made it” modelling.

waffling I know but the girl was rude and fake in school and a liar back then, just as much as now.

Reactions: 27
Ok Malin!
Don’t they get bored of writing this every 6 months :( They all say the same tit and if it were true you wouldn’t have to tell strangers

few other lines from other ‘influencers’
“ when you know you know”
“Never felt a love like this”

its embarrassing ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t they get bored of writing this every 6 months :( They all say the same tit and if it were true you wouldn’t have to tell strangers

few other lines from other ‘influencers’
“ when you know you know”
“Never felt a love like this”

its embarrassing ladies
It’s such bollox she wants such validation and wants people to think she’s living this ‘ideal’ fake life . I don’t know who she’s trying to convince more.. her followers or herself?

• Heart
She ll think it all because she thinks she is enlightened now and bleeping wafts her sage tit all over the place. I cant see her relationship lasting, he left her pregnant abroad and she even posted herself and deleted it that her man's a cheat and they are all the same. She's pushing a happy ever after narrative, once that wears off she'll need to find something else

Reactions: 6
She ll think it all because she thinks she is enlightened now and bleeping wafts her sage tit all over the place. I cant see her relationship lasting, he left her pregnant abroad and she even posted herself and deleted it that her man's a cheat and they are all the same. She's pushing a happy ever after narrative, once that wears off she'll need to find something else
Oh she will need a sad story soon won’t she it’s either “I finally get my happy ending” or “ just the two of us what more do I need”
Starting a single Mother platform! she can join forces with Lauryn Begman actually
All she thinks about is how can she get an income
You are absolutely right he will not stick around and do you blame him

• Haha
Oh she will need a sad story soon won’t she it’s either “I finally get my happy ending” or “ just the two of us what more do I need”
Starting a single Mother platform! she can join forces with Lauryn Begman actually
All she thinks about is how can she get an income
You are absolutely right he will not stick around and do you blame him
Well jess hayes who was sniffing around malin and begman has a man now so that's lauryn back to no mates, it would make sense for the 2 of them to team up, 2 narc beggys together they can both be forever victims

• Heart
I can see Malin being one of those single mums who has diff men on the scene every 5 mins and will introduce any man to her child . I feel sorry for the child already, that baby will never be the centre of attention, everything will be about Malin

Reactions: 7
Seen her post she is saying about final bump pic and if anyone else has had a sweep? Sweep is when your over due and only happens at 41 weeks, which would mean she is about 2 weeks later than shes made out this whole time, which would mean she definitely lied about her miscarriage which would of been the week after she fell pregnant. If we went with her story line she would only be 39 weeks right now

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Used the same hospital as her. Sweeps can happen at 39 weeks if you have any underlying issues or if you’re struggling with something like spd or have had previous labour complications and your consultant is happy they even do it at 37 if you have something making it even more complicated but that’s harder to get them to agree to.
Edit: not defending her she DOES lie constantly but yeah, that hospital will do 37 weeks for serious complications consultant approved, 39 weeks for minor reasons midwife approved

Used the same hospital as her. Sweeps can happen at 39 weeks if you have any underlying issues or if you’re struggling with something like spd or have had previous labour complications and your consultant is happy they even do it at 37 if you have something making it even more complicated but that’s harder to get them to agree to.
Edit: not defending her she DOES lie constantly but yeah, that hospital will do 37 weeks for serious complications consultant approved, 39 weeks for minor reasons midwife approved
Yeah I'm in Scotland but with consultant agreement I had sweeps from 38 weeks with my second due to growth issues with my firsts.

Reactions: 1
A bowl of her cereal, her notifying us that she took her plaits out, blah blah. Can she get any more boring. As long as she has all the fake followers I can’t see her ever boring off!

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you get your lashes done just before you are due to go in to labour, I take it the vanity with this one exceeds anything else with this birth as she ll be wanting insta worthy pics. I don't think I know any of my friends or family who would have given 2 hoots about their lashes. Such a narc, me, me, me, look at meeeeeeee

Why on earth would you get your lashes done just before you are due to go in to labour, I take it the vanity with this one exceeds anything else with this birth as she ll be wanting insta worthy pics. I don't think I know any of my friends or family who would have given 2 hoots about their lashes. Such a narc, me, me, me, look at meeeeeeee
Yeah exactly, it’s like how she’s gone on about her hair being in that ugly plait thing. Think she got someone to come and do it specially.
She is clearly really bothered about how she will look for the birth as you say, for photos.
I mean, when I had my son, there are definitely corpses that looked better than me, guess I should have had my lashes done before! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And how many bleeping times is she going to re share that bleeping video of her bouncing in that big round ball, yeah Mal we ve all seen it 5000 times now. Ffs she's about to have a baby and all she does is crave attention for the gram. Bet she's got ££££ signs in her eyes when the baby is born, trying to get an 'exclusive' 🥴

Yeah exactly, it’s like how she’s gone on about her hair being in that ugly plait thing. Think she got someone to come and do it specially.
She is clearly really bothered about how she will look for the birth as you say, for photos.
I mean, when I had my son, there are definitely corpses that looked better than me, guess I should have had my lashes done before! 🥴
Came to this thread from the Ashley cain one as was intrigued about Malin! Just seen about her lashes.. I was supposed to get mine done before labour at about 38 weeks but I couldn’t lay on my back for 2 hours nor could I hold in a wee for that long. And I looked like a sack of tit during labour my hair was greasy and roots terrible, my skin all dry and patchy my nails all chipped. Pale as a ghost and makeup from the day I went into labour (did my makeup before I knew I was in labour lol, it was a long one) still on and all clogged my pores I was a MESS. but best believe you don’t give a tit about that 😂 she should know that side of it as she has given birth before. Now that I’ve come across this thread I really see what u mean in terms of her caring about her appearance- I would’ve loved to have looked pretty for the pictures with me and my baby but I didn’t and that’s fine. I guess she has an audience to ‘impress’ even tho her whole brand is body positivity etc

She had a c section.
surprised she is giving birth naturally

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.