Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just presumed she hadn’t posted as she’s hoping for a magazine deal :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Only update i have is i’m in my home in London making a tea . Is that the update you wanted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I vaguely remember her saying she was not going to be showing the baby, which if true would be the only decent thing she’s ever done.
But she’s such an attention bleep I’m not sure she will be able to resist.
We shall see.

Reactions: 13
I vaguely remember her saying she was not going to be showing the baby, which if true would be the only decent thing she’s ever done.
But she’s such an attention bleep I’m not sure she will be able to resist.
We shall see.
Bullshit ! She won’t resist. You’re right, She absolutely will show the baby
Or for a while cover the face with an emoji
She won’t show the baby but shows how many trigger posts of baby Connie ? ( don’t been disrespect btw) but my point being you would think she kept that private

she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 4
She probs can't post baby as she's already sold her pictures to some scab magazine for money for the 'exclusive'

Reactions: 7
Bullshit ! She won’t resist. You’re right, She absolutely will show the baby
Or for a while cover the face with an emoji
She won’t show the baby but shows how many trigger posts of baby Connie ? ( don’t been disrespect btw) but my point being you would think she kept that private

she’s so full of tit
It’s such a sensitive subject but I feel like that poor baby has been exposed so much 😢 it’s the only thing that’s kept her relevant (apart from the DV story)

Reactions: 6
Is the baby not called Xaya or something as there was a book in the babies room with that on it?

Marlin 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She got EXCLUSIVE article on DM

So she was due in January and gave birth on her due date apparently? Why has no one else cottoned on that she said she had a miscarriage (by another man) literally in April the same time this baby was apparently conceived? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just gonna ignore the lies she told and hope no one notices

Reactions: 17
Is the baby not called Xaya or something as there was a book in the babies room with that on it?

Marlin 🤭🤭🤭
That’s right, she was trying to keep it a secret aswell. A few people noticed judging by the comments. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she was due in January and gave birth on her due date apparently? Why has no one else cottoned on that she said she had a miscarriage (by another man) literally in April the same time this baby was apparently conceived? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just gonna ignore the lies she told and hope no one notices
is this the first DM article she’s actually paid to have the comments moderated? 🐟 👃🏼 💩

Reactions: 1
Even though she's not been posting she's still found the time to buy followers 😂
Omg that is so sad. Just had a baby and buying bots…

BOTTLES NOT BOTS MALIN!!! 🍼🍼🍼🍼

Only update i have is i’m in my home in London making a tea . Is that the update you wanted 😂
10 mins response time to another user Sharpie….

Are you checking this thread more than Malin at the minute? 😂😂😂😂 🍼🍼🍼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Even though she's not been posting she's still found the time to buy followers 😂
Lol I thought this, noticed they went up a few thousand. She’ll time it around the same time the headlines go out, ie she just had a baby, so she can put the influx of followers down to the headlines. She ain’t as stupid as she looks lol. Though it is blatantly obvious what she’s done here.

Lol I thought this, noticed they went up a few thousand. She’ll time it around the same time the headlines go out, ie she just had a baby, so she can put the influx of followers down to the headlines. She ain’t as stupid as she looks lol. Though it is blatantly obvious what she’s done here.
How do you get this analytical info outta interest

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.