Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else notice when she talks on the card pull it's like she talks through gritted teeth like shes clenching up her jaw

Reactions: 5
You can tell she's a bully by the way she makes people do things for her then laughs at their help, she's done it to Liv a though times like when she was building some flat pack stuff now she's online taking the piss about the juice Jake made for her.. like it's not even banter she's got people running around for her while she mocks them. Also how many different life coaches therapists etc has she gone through?! This is her 4th one in the past year

Attachments

Anybody else notice when she talks on the card pull it's like she talks through gritted teeth like shes clenching up her jaw
I noticed her teeth I think they look new

You can tell she's a bully by the way she makes people do things for her then laughs at their help, she's done it to Liv a though times like when she was building some flat pack stuff now she's online taking the piss about the juice Jake made for her.. like it's not even banter she's got people running around for her while she mocks them. Also how many different life coaches therapists etc has she gone through?! This is her 4th one in the past year
It's bad how she said 'councilling' I hate that word and she brushed it off as if it doesn't work, it doesn't work on narcissistic personalities because you have to be honest and open in session , but hypnotherapy hasnt been scientifically proven to actually work , it can be effective not an alternative to therapy and councilling! She is so very dismissive not at all Mental health friendly !

Still no dog , cast away like the story of the exs ! Will cash in the pain but not the facts very transparent!
I can imagine the live on DVA last night was a big thing for the girl she did it with and to Malin it's nothing, I noticed the girl get really upset a few times on speaking about her trauma but she held it together so well , Marlin didn't show any signs of that just that someone is copying her eggs online ? Very bizarre!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Moving to LA - love where her job takes her Ahem Malin you have no job 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo doesn't own that house then.. what happened to the big plans of the back garden etc?! 😂 Her brother lives in LA doesn't he? Is she moving or is that a Malin exaggeration and she is just going to love with him for a month? How very lonely she'll be wonder if she plans on taking Liv with her?

Reactions: 3
Moving to LA - love where her job takes her Ahem Malin you have no job 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just came to say the same thing - what career ? Trauma is not a job but acting is , good luck ! At least her dog is back blimmey she was settling down last week deciding what to build on her plot of land now shes emigrating 😂 she can try and fool them over there but I dont even think people in Hollywood want to be in Hollywood it's got a terrible reputation for abuse now ! I think she knows her game is up here now

Defo doesn't own that house then.. what happened to the big plans of the back garden etc?! 😂 Her brother lives in LA doesn't he? Is she moving or is that a Malin exaggeration and she is just going to love with him for a month? How very lonely she'll be wonder if she plans on taking Liv with her?
We are telepathic 😂

course Livs going or dog sitting , Liv lied about Wales Liv is now one of them 😂 Malin is emotionally manipulative she is not an advocate for anything other than herself !

It's now becoming clear her break wasnt grief it was definitely getting her body & teeth done , imagine how many survivors have poured their heart out to her ?! She can do and go where she like of course but hasnt she built up a massive following in hope she will make changes in UK against DVA and baby loss ? See how these influencers work none of it is real !

She cannot make it more obvious she or Lib reads here 😂 Posts of Oprah then that bleeping Narc book last night

Reactions: 6
She posted she was moving to LA and now deleted the caption. *sighs*
Deleted the caption so now all the comments like “wow amazing good luck!!” and “can’t believe you’re leaving me” make no bleeping sense the drip.

• Haha
What is she doing its like she has some sort of mania, posting she's moving to LA then it's obviously lies if she's deleted what she said. I wonder if she's needing to move out of that property I kinda thought she would be gone by Sept from that place. She wouldn't last 5 mins in LA plus she would not be able to take any criticism which would be a 1000 fold worse over there.

She just stated in her story "I'm going to go live to answer some questions about narcasism as my head, my knowledge is pretty good on that"

After only yetaurday stating she's reading a book on narcasism as she needs to get her head round it and doesn't understand it? Why does she keep pushing the narcasism agender when she is the only narcasist in her life?!

Reactions: 9
She just stated in her story "I'm going to go live to answer some questions about narcasism as my head, my knowledge is pretty good on that"

After only yetaurday stating she's reading a book on narcasism as she needs to get her head round it and doesn't understand it? Why does she keep pushing the narcasism agender when she is the only narcasist in her life?!
When she says she looks a state that's really encouraging people to be themselves , she is so vain its unreal and I hope the American lady has seen that's Malin is a narc and doesnt want to talk to her , they were supposed to do it ages ago aswell so twice Tonya has cancelled !

Reactions: 2
When she says she looks a state that's really encouraging people to be themselves , she is so vain its unreal and I hope the American lady has seen that's Malin is a narc and doesnt want to talk to her , they were supposed to do it ages ago aswell so twice Tonya has cancelled !
Oh I wonder if Malin was trying to hustle to move to America through the American Lady and she was probably like absolutely not. It was so weird she posted about moving to LA then nothing and like it never happened, she just gets weirder.

Reactions: 2
Oh I wonder if Malin was trying to hustle to move to America through the American Lady and she was probably like absolutely not. It was so weird she posted about moving to LA then nothing and like it never happened, she just gets weirder.
I honestly dont get what she will do in LA it's a mystery , get naked and drive around rodeo drive? Do card pulls on the walk of fame ? Talk about trauma another Ted Talk ? Answers on a postcard please Marl!

• Haha
Because she chat tit as per usual! She's so irrational she probably spoke about wanting to go to America once and then decided that was it she's going and her manege probably told her to change the caption as nothing was set in stone! What's going on with her book? Also karley back on Instagram looking after Malins new dog yet again.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.