Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she chat tit as per usual! She's so irrational she probably spoke about wanting to go to America once and then decided that was it she's going and her manege probably told her to change the caption as nothing was set in stone! What's going on with her book? Also karley back on Instagram looking after Malins new dog yet again.
Her life might be fantastic but that poor dog not even three months old doesn't know whether it's coming or going what a selfish witch , not sorry , she is so bloody selfish! Why buy a dog ? because she thought someone else was getting one and got in first , she is absolutely disgusting ! Malin you dont care about nothing or no one but yourself stop pretending you do you cant even watch your dog ! Say no more !

Reactions: 3
Hi! New to Tattle life since realising a few things didn't add up and doing a Google. One thing that's been bugging me about this whole miscarriage thing -apart from the announcement of her period a few weeks before! - is the negative test, even after a miscarriage you would still give a positive reading on a shop bought test for weeks (from personal experience).........so what is that picture all about? Have I read it wrong? Also, the positive test is clearly old, like the old ones I have in my cupboard. Gone yellow. To me it all seems like a lie, and how awful to lie about smthg like that. My dad used to say the bigger the lie the less likely people are to question it, as it just seems audacious to. She knows it. Used to really like Malin but like I say, does not add up. That poor little dog aswell.

Reactions: 15
I've been following this thread for a while and I can't believe its not more widely known how awful this woman be. Someone should send all this info to her beloved Daily Mail and expose her for the narcissist that she is.

I remember once upon a time I really felt for Malin and was inspired by her strength and also her body positivity. Even if my eyes weren't opened by what I've read and seen proof of here, the 'hilarious' dancing in underwear videos, constant trips to the hairdresser, and buying dogs only to palm them off on someone else is boring me now. What talent or substance does this woman have?

Talks about 'causes that pain her', yet thinks its fine to cause pain to the partners of the men she's pursued.

I truly hope she learns some humility...but I don't hold out much hope

Reactions: 13
At one point I really liked malin then the constant semi naked videos just put me off, she’s still had a boob job tummy tuck etc - so she doesn’t have a ‘normal body’ she always trying to force rolls on her tummy.

also can someone fill me in on the situation with her ex and Millie? I didn’t have tattle back then x

At one point I really liked malin then the constant semi naked videos just put me off, she’s still had a boob job tummy tuck etc - so she doesn’t have a ‘normal body’ she always trying to force rolls on her tummy.

also can someone fill me in on the situation with her ex and Millie? I didn’t have tattle back then x
IIt's all in her WIKI someone kindly put it all together in chronological order , I think you have to type Malin into search and scroll down , prepared to be shocked by her clever game and upset by all the people she's hurt , you can include the latest exes girlfriend and children and her abandoned dog aswell now ! The media isnt real and they use the most unrealistic people to use in their print, she has the audacity to look down on people 😬🤥

I've been following this thread for a while and I can't believe its not more widely known how awful this woman be. Someone should send all this info to her beloved Daily Mail and expose her for the narcissist that she is.

I remember once upon a time I really felt for Malin and was inspired by her strength and also her body positivity. Even if my eyes weren't opened by what I've read and seen proof of here, the 'hilarious' dancing in underwear videos, constant trips to the hairdresser, and buying dogs only to palm them off on someone else is boring me now. What talent or substance does this woman have?

Talks about 'causes that pain her', yet thinks its fine to cause pain to the partners of the men she's pursued.

I truly hope she learns some humility...but I don't hold out much hope
I was similar. I really felt for her and felt like an idiot for being taken in by all of her stories when I realised what a fraud she was

Reactions: 6
She's on a road trip with that poor servant she has Liv. Poor lassie looks like she would be elsewhere. Still no mention of her move to LA, she's full of shyte

She’s up bright and early today, awkwardly holding that poor dog in her fag-stinking dressing gown to show us all she still has her.

Also, no amount of wafting that thing around is going to get rid of your bad energy, Malin.
She deffo stinks, wheres that £350 Versace gown gone 😂😂😂

Nice to see some new members on the thread, ❤

I saw a user mention before that other tattle threads for other people like hinch for example are far worse yet Hinch is like mother Theresa compared to this c*nts behaviour

• Haha
She deffo stinks, wheres that £350 Versace gown gone 😂😂😂

Nice to see some new members on the thread, ❤

I saw a user mention before that other tattle threads for other people like hinch for example are far worse yet Hinch is like mother Theresa compared to this c*nts behaviour
Hinch was the reason I signed up last year 😂 and I’ve been a ‘lurker’ ever since haha but there’s something about Malin that has made me start commenting. I just can’t believe the things she gets away with and the adoration she gets makes me cringe... but then, I was someone who believed it (not to the point I’d send her messages though).

She's on a road trip with that poor servant she has Liv. Poor lassie looks like she would be elsewhere. Still no mention of her move to LA, she's full of shyte
I bet she keeps all that gifted stuff to herself. The least she could do is pass some of it on to Liv (que a story tonight of Malin handing over some makeup to Liv)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's put up one of her TRIGGER posts aka a post for attention. She just keeps recycling the same traumas until she can make some new ones

Reactions: 4
She's put up one of her TRIGGER posts aka a post for attention. She just keeps recycling the same traumas until she can make some new ones
It's terrible she over shadows everyone it's all about her , then she posts a kid in a war torn country ! Like wow ! Trauma thief someone called her once - it fits !

Malins one of those people, if someone has covid 19 then oor wee victim Malin has had covid 20 & 21. She's the poorest soul to walk the planet an eternal victim

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Malins one of those people, if someone has covid 19 then oor wee victim Malin has had covid 20 & 21. She's the poorest soul to walk the planet an eternal victim
Tommy topper , you go Tenerife , shes been elevenerife 😂😂☝ she doesn't see it at all does she ! See how quick a story is churned out pulls on people's emotions and forgotten in seconds ! Now shes a cancer advocate ok !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 hahaha like Jay off the inbetweeners.....

✅covid... completed it
✅Trauma ... completed it so good they made me an ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone notice how when she gets into a new thing like this Chrystal shes wearing - she speaks alot about nothing like she makes out she has a lot of spiritual knowledge but you can tell it's all copied from someone else like I guarantee someone else has either posted or spoken to her about moldavite and she's acting as if it's all her own knowledge 🤣 she's so transparent!

She keeps saying so "much tit has happened since wearing it" but not actually say what?! Like she dancers around facts. Also she's very good at using buzzwords like 'spiritual journey' and 'spiritual path' 'trauma' 'seeking answers' the more I see of her the more I absolutely detest her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.