Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone notice how when she gets into a new thing like this Chrystal shes wearing - she speaks alot about nothing like she makes out she has a lot of spiritual knowledge but you can tell it's all copied from someone else like I guarantee someone else has either posted or spoken to her about moldavite and she's acting as if it's all her own knowledge 🀣 she's so transparent!

She keeps saying so "much tit has happened since wearing it" but not actually say what?! Like she dancers around facts. Also she's very good at using buzzwords like 'spiritual journey' and 'spiritual path' 'trauma' 'seeking answers' the more I see of her the more I absolutely detest her
Bit like this psoriasis she is talking about but we have never seen it?! She constantly on her underwear and we have never ever seen her with psoriasis?! She took photos after being hit by Tom immediately after I'd be surprised that she hasn't taken ANY photos of her psoriasis?! Seems odd she's such a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she’s moving to LA why would a company waste money on gifting her free electric gates for a RENTED property πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
Jesus have you ever seen anyone with as much spare time in the day as she does? Do you think she ever gets sick of listening to her own shite?

• Haha
Trauma at her home , was she beaten , starved, abused , raped , was there a war or fire ? I thought she had a good upbringing , sports , airhostess , living in dubai ? I thought her trauma started when she sadly lost her parents and child ? Why is she acting like she was in foster care or adopted or a refugee ? I know eating disorders can be hard but I'm not sure why going to her family home would be so difficult she should explain more rather throwing words like , trendy words inner child healing , she is literally making tit up to sound more hard done by than she was , she is very vague .

Reactions: 7
Trauma at her home , was she beaten , starved, abused , raped , was there a war or fire ? I thought she had a good upbringing , sports , airhostess , living in dubai ? I thought her trauma started when she sadly lost her parents and child ? Why is she acting like she was in foster care or adopted or a refugee ? I know eating disorders can be hard but I'm not sure why going to her family home would be so difficult she should explain more rather throwing words like , trendy words inner child healing , she is literally making tit up to sound more hard done by than she was , she is very vague .
Because every week she has to be the victim of something that causes her pain then 4 days later she's healed and rises up out of the flames of her own backside and comes back stronger then the next week its something else. I'm waiting for the time she was a victim of an alien abduction and when they let her go she suddenly had big massive baboon ass lips from the experiments they carried out but she will heal. Its actually quite comical the way she rattles on about spirits and healing with her wee pebble that changed her whole world. She like Alan Partidge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she 'bounced back'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because every week she has to be the victim of something that causes her pain then 4 days later she's healed and rises up out of the flames of her own backside and comes back stronger then the next week its something else. I'm waiting for the time she was a victim of an alien abduction and when they let her go she suddenly had big massive baboon ass lips from the experiments they carried out but she will heal. Its actually quite comical the way she rattles on about spirits and healing with her wee pebble that changed her whole world. She like Alan Partidge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she 'bounced back'
Haha aliens and Alan Partridge, A-Ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘! at least the dogs been rescued and is loved πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Haha aliens and Alan Partridge, A-Ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘! at least the dogs been rescued and is loved πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Shocking though the way she picks up animals and just dumps them but then she does the same with all the 'friends' she's used in the past

Malin if you’re reading this (which you inevitably are) I’ll have your dog and give it the loving home she deserves. Stop dumping the poor pup on your mateβ€Όβ€Όβ€Ό

Reactions: 7
He
Malin if you’re reading this (which you inevitably are) I’ll have your dog and give it the loving home she deserves. Stop dumping the poor pup on your mateβ€Όβ€Όβ€Ό
Her actions just go to show how manipulative she truly is, the way she got Liv to lie for her and how karley is looking after her pup every weekend there's no way my friends would do that without questioning me

Malin definitely comes on here! Her new stories about psoriasis awareness

• Haha
Why cant she prove the dates with the ex boyfriend , she is so selective and edits everything to suit her narrative
I don't get why she risked so much to see him that weekend and it seems nothing more has come of it? Was it just to to have control of him?

Reactions: 1
She is just awful to Liv, how is she still her PA? the poor girl is eating with her mouth full and this woman is embarrassing her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.