Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lied about another failed relationship, she stayed offline to get some body toning done , went away to 'Wales' then a log cabin ,now St Lucia and for months shes being doing pelvic floor and feels different down there ?! Yep most definitely genuine here , she has more interaction with the daily mail than she does that poor 4 legged accessory

Reactions: 3
Dogs disappeared! She's taken the dogs @ out of her bio and replaced it with livs pa Instagram she's a bleeping wanker ain't she. SOOOO TRAUMATISED but look at my fresh car while I hint about the holiday I have lined up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It actually infuriates me that more people aren’t on this thread like some other people have so many more threads and they’re not half as bad as Malin. Malin is literally one to the worst people on planet Earth🤣

Reactions: 9
I'm asking for your help
I already know the answer
How much tit do I talk
Thanks marlin!
How insulting to people going thru real heart break and miscarrying to say shes over it all in a month?!

Reactions: 2
It actually infuriates me that more people aren’t on this thread like some other people have so many more threads and they’re not half as bad as Malin. Malin is literally one to the worst people on planet Earth🤣
Literally!!! Like people pick up on Mrs hinch for pre records (she's still a dick) but Malin literally faked a pregnancy and miscarriage and done cocaine throughout her last pregnancy 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Literally!!! Like people pick up on Mrs hinch for pre records (she's still a dick) but Malin literally faked a pregnancy and miscarriage and done cocaine throughout her last pregnancy 😂😂
Yes I am by no means a Hinch fan, but at least she’s not a coke head🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes I am by no means a Hinch fan, but at least she’s not a coke head🤣
Her recent thread makes me think shes still on the confidence powder!!
She is delusional and as fake as her arse , lips and belly !

What karmic debt has Malin paid off , were her mum and dad drug addicts or abusive or something , why is she throwing words around and making it all about her ? She must of had a really bad childhood the way she acts is like she was brought up in Homes or badly beaten and starved ? Why is she saying she has healed karmic debts now ? Very strange girl this one !

Last edited:
I’ve recently unfollowed her and glad to see this thread. When she posted she had been silent I’m sure it was only for a couple of days? Anyway I unfollowed her because she announced her miscarriage yet I remembered seeing that silly thermometer thing not long before. As someone who’s suffered miscarriages and struggles to get pregnant it really made me see her for who she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Malin we know you were watching so as survivors like yourself we are all asking as you put it so publically -
Where is Oprah ?
Was she 'to naughty' as a ten week old pup ?!
Were you in an 18 month or one date relationship with the tattooed faced guy ?
Your words not ours ,

Did you really stay in Wales last week when the pictures were mirror image of the tattooed ex 24 hours prior to yours ?

Does your skin really look that great we dont know because you hide behind filters ?

Can you respect the women and survivors you're fooling and maybe clarify as right now Malin you're coming across as a liar and an trauma thief!

One last thing do you think abuse and trauma is entertaining as really apart from promoting free gifts and debt what else are you offering survivors ?

We will wait !

I’ve recently unfollowed her and glad to see this thread. When she posted she had been silent I’m sure it was only for a couple of days? Anyway I unfollowed her because she announced her miscarriage yet I remembered seeing that silly thermometer thing not long before. As someone who’s suffered miscarriages and struggles to get pregnant it really made me see her for who she really is!
So sorry for your pain , shes very triggering and not very empathetic xx

Her recent thread makes me think shes still on the confidence powder!!
She is delusional and as fake as her arse , lips and belly !

What karmic debt has Malin paid off , were her mum and dad drug addicts or abusive or something , why is she throwing words around and making it all about her ? She must of had a really bad childhood the way she acts is like she was brought up in Homes or badly beaten and starved ? Why is she saying she has healed karmic debts now ? Very strange girl this one !
She reminds me so much of an ex who was a complete narcissist. His stories never ever added up and any time he heard someones trauma a few weeks later he would claim it as his own. Mystery illnesses, childhood traumas, bullying, terminal illnesses, you name it. I find some of his similarities with Malin scarily uncanny! The traits of a narcissistic sociopath are easy to spot once you’ve dealt with one before. Also what they often do is reach out to people saying they have had a similar trauma or experience and are seeking advice, so that the vulnerable person forms a trauma bond to them, and when the genuine person offers this advice you see how disingenuous the ‘seeking advice and help’ bit really was all along. Perfect example is last nights video one minute she is “im asking for advice about trauma why do you have to go through this tit to level up spiritually” then when she receives it she quickly reels off some things she has been told saying “deep answers guys LOVE IT.. karmic lessons, soul contract, journey, keep teaching till ya learn the lesson..erm.. yeah crazy oh and by the way i’ll share some skincare tips later my skins not looking too bad actually is it” showing complete disinterest in what anyone has said and showing its more about an excuse to talk about herself again

Reactions: 8
You'd think her bond with her dog would of gotten stronger in the past couple months but it looks like Oprah has been disposed of aswell , I bet she saw someone else was getting one so got in first and then realised it actually needs love , attention and care !! So now were just seeing a run up to her holiday and nothing regarding her boyfriend and miscarriage?! Wow people are very easily conditioned these days !

That lighter hair really doesn't suit her at all, it ages her so much and she looks older than her age as it is. Suppose she's cooking up her next trauma in her head, she's mentioned nothing about that dog, obviously bored with that little accessory now. She really should never have a child, she can't even stay off drugs long enough, no kid would have a chance. Can't ever see her having a meaningful relationship with a man as she is so toxic and attracts the same.

That lighter hair really doesn't suit her at all, it ages her so much and she looks older than her age as it is. Suppose she's cooking up her next trauma in her head, she's mentioned nothing about that dog, obviously bored with that little accessory now. She really should never have a child, she can't even stay off drugs long enough, no kid would have a chance. Can't ever see her having a meaningful relationship with a man as she is so toxic and attracts the same.
She can't look after a dog by no means should she have children!! She's gone crawling back to barnets I see what happened to the previous best hairdresser EVERRR?

She can't look after a dog by no means should she have children!! She's gone crawling back to barnets I see what happened to the previous best hairdresser EVERRR?
As far as I can see they still follow each other, maybe she was just fed up being used for freebie hair, Malin doesn't have pals she just uses folk, she sat getting pish@d with 2 other 5 minute pals today. Yeah am healed let's get drunk 🥴, then tomorrow it ll be a detox with a morning card pull about rising up and healing again 🤭🤭🤭

As far as I can see they still follow each other, maybe she was just fed up being used for freebie hair, Malin doesn't have pals she just uses folk, she sat getting pish@d with 2 other 5 minute pals today. Yeah am healed let's get drunk 🥴, then tomorrow it ll be a detox with a morning card pull about rising up and healing again 🤭🤭🤭
Isnt she so predictable, I see shes gone back to humiliating anyone shes with aswell, she really isnt a nice person is she! 'Look at the state of me' yes Malin I can hear Gandi saying that when going on a boat or Louise Hay 😂! give it up , that fake look we're so cool laugh , they look bored out of there brains on their phones 😂😂

Cringe for her , shes got about 5 words to her vocab, 'jeeeez' 'look at my outfit ' 'witches'
if any one addressed me as their witch after DVA I'd not feel very confident !

No the so obvious diet coke and apple waitor video was for your benefit here 🙈🙌 you touched a nerve . Did any one catch the live she did on DV was it from a pub garden? 🥴🙄

• Haha
No the so obvious diet coke and apple waitor video was for your benefit here 🙈🙌 you touched a nerve . Did any one catch the live she did on DV was it from a pub garden? 🥴🙄
Haha only just seen it. 😅. It was weird what I seen, it was like she couldn't be bothered and didn't want to be doing it as it was disturbing her drinking and drug taking. Feel so sorry for that lady that was doing the live, can she really have no clue that Malinsky is a complete and utter fake 🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.