Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I told my sister about this thread yesterday and she wanted to bait Malin herself so she went on the profile and clicked the links and within 10 mins, she had a message from Malin.

ill attach the screenshots. Clearly, the reason for the grabify link was to intimidate people in them possibly thinking she had personal info on them (the link of city and nurse).

also, how hilarious that she’s calling out people as trolls when she’s the one setting up fake accounts to scare people.
Omfd!

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute bleeping woman - she can go and ram herself so far up her stupid bleeping arse. Trying to “expose” people! Hey Malin, if you are reading this, maybe act like a decent person or do some good in the world and maybe people won’t talk tit about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is bleeping crazy, she is about to become a mother and this is what she is spending her days doing?? Threatening to dox people for having an opinion? I feel sorry for the baby tbh, imagine having marlin as your mum…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here she goes again! If she's not exposing but also saying something else will.. what does she mean exactly 😂 "team" lol girl you used a free grabify link that literally anyone can use stop acting like you've been casted for the new James bond
What are they going to do, send hitmen round?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly I can’t

yeah you had a really kind heart when boasting to your baby daddy’s ex you were pregnant with his baby 🥴

Reactions: 7
Can I also just “expose” Malin. She managed to fool my family member into giving her email address by messaging her on Instagram and giving condolences to her for losing her brother 8 weeks ago to suicide and her dad who died last year. She is the lowest of the low and is now as low as she claims us Tattlers are.

Yes Malin, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing up a man who died 8 weeks ago of suicide and I hope that rests on your conscience because you know what it’s like to lose someone you loved dearly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can I also just “expose” Malin. She managed to fool my family member into giving her email address by messaging her on Instagram and giving condolences to her for losing her brother 8 weeks ago to suicide and her dad who died last year. She is the lowest of the low and is now as low as she claims us Tattlers are.

Yes Malin, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing up a man who died 8 weeks ago of suicide and I hope that rests on your conscience because you know what it’s like to lose someone you loved dearly.
Did she really? That’s disgusting !

Reactions: 3
Did she really? That’s disgusting !
Yes she 100% did and I’m sitting here fizzing with anger. What a disgusting piece of tit. She can try and dox me anyway she likes cause I couldn’t give a flying duck if she discovered who I was.
Call the police, take me to court cause I would love it to come out in the papers what she said to get the email address. She would make herself look like one gigantic fanny.

Reactions: 5
Yes she 100% did and I’m sitting here fizzing with anger. What a disgusting piece of tit. She can try and dox me anyway she likes cause I couldn’t give a flying duck if she discovered who I was.
Call the police, take me to court cause I would love it to come out in the papers what she said to get the email address. She would make herself look like one gigantic fanny.
Wtf why did she want your family members email address in the first place??? That is sick and twisted of her.. im sorry

Here she goes again! If she's not exposing but also saying something else will.. what does she mean exactly 😂 "team" lol girl you used a free grabify link that literally anyone can use stop acting like you've been casted for the new James bond
have you found me Malin? Props if ya have because I went all the way to Australia and still couldn’t find myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her team of investigators 😂😂😂 crying 😂😂 can just imagine them sitting with dog the bounty hunter 😂😂, she needs to stop, she's making more and more of a tit of herself 😂😂

• Haha
Wtf why did she want your family members email address in the first place??? That is sick and twisted of her.. im sorry
So my family member is a fellow tattler and has told me she went to her boyfriends Instagram page ‘after it was leaked”…apparently and off the back of that Malin sent her a message pretending she was replying to a message my family member had sent her ages ago. My family member said to me she couldn’t even remember sending her anything but went along with her as Malin was being so nice. She offered her condolences about her brother and dad and said she would love to send her a copy of her book that was full of “inspirational quotes” that would help her, so she did( which she now realises was silly) and after that Malin said she knew she used Tattle but gave a different username, the family member said that’s not me(which it wasn’t) however my family member changed her email address on here and Malin messaged her again and said she knew she had changed her email address and luckily she knew her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
I’ve told my family member not to worry and that the fact that Malin even admitted it was silly on her part.

Malin was trying to add her on Linkelin. She’s an actual bleeping saddo that has the time to sit and do this to several people by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That's pure disgusting, she's an actual maniac, that's not right behaviour and as you say especially as she has lost loved ones herself. She just moved in to a new home, she's got a kid on the way and she is acting the way she is, if it was me I wouldn't give a flying fig, what a complete sad act!!

Reactions: 9
Think she needs to get a life.

Id say that stalking people from their online activity is way worse than talking about “famous people” online.

Reactions: 13
Omg Malin clearly has too much time on her hands . Sat in her rented house that she lies about owning with no real job or career (pulling tarot cards out her asshole everyday doesn’t count) , pregnant by a man who clearly is only with her for the baby because let’s be fair the dates are so fucked up and muddled I am surprised she even knows who the father is. She’s still the same evil bitter twisted person she’s always been but thinks this whole Instagram persona has everyone fooled. Imagine being sat pregnant pretending you’re happy stalking random people and trying to guess what their user names are on tattle to try and catch them out. Absolute weird bleep she is, she needs sectioning.

Also her mailing people just because they clicked on a link really proves nothing 😭 a lot of people read these sites for gossip and don’t actually even have log ins or even contribute to the chats . So those people she’s emailing might not even be members could just be any old randomer . She gives me bully vibes big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So my family member is a fellow tattler and has told me she went to her boyfriends Instagram page ‘after it was leaked”…apparently and off the back of that Malin sent her a message pretending she was replying to a message my family member had sent her ages ago. My family member said to me she couldn’t even remember sending her anything but went along with her as Malin was being so nice. She offered her condolences about her brother and dad and said she would love to send her a copy of her book that was full of “inspirational quotes” that would help her, so she did( which she now realises was silly) and after that Malin said she knew she used Tattle but gave a different username, the family member said that’s not me(which it wasn’t) however my family member changed her email address on here and Malin messaged her again and said she knew she had changed her email address and luckily she knew her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .
I’ve told my family member not to worry and that the fact that Malin even admitted it was silly on her part.

Malin was trying to add her on Linkelin. She’s an actual bleeping saddo that has the time to sit and do this to several people by the sounds of it.
I don't understand how she would know the email address is connected to tattle? Unless she has hacked it which is actually illegal so if she's admitted that I would keep those messages just incase

I don't understand how she would know the email address is connected to tattle? Unless she has hacked it which is actually illegal so if she's admitted that I would keep those messages just incase
Yes I’d like to know how it works as well ??

I’ve a theory… She has probably taken the email addresses and tried to log into tattle with them. If it’s your email address it will simply come up with ‘incorrect password’ meaning you have a tattle account, if the email is not linked to a tattle account it will come up ‘username not found’ then she knows what emails have a tattle account and not.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you go on forgot password on here and type an email in, it will tell you if there isn’t a member on here with that email. That’s probably what she is doing and bluffing to try and catch people out .

I’ve a theory… She has probably taken the email addresses and tried to log into tattle with them. If it’s your email address it will simply come up with ‘incorrect password’ meaning you have a tattle account, if the email is not linked to a tattle account it will come up ‘username not found’ then she knows what emails have a tattle account and not.
Just saw you wrote this sorry . Yeah she def is doing something simple and silly like this just to confirm the users have a tattle account . She still wouldn’t know their username unless it’s something very similar. Most of us use silly names on here .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.