Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I told my sister about this thread yesterday and she wanted to bait Malin herself so she went on the profile and clicked the links and within 10 mins, she had a message from Malin.

ill attach the screenshots. Clearly, the reason for the grabify link was to intimidate people in them possibly thinking she had personal info on them (the link of city and nurse).

also, how hilarious that she’s calling out people as trolls when she’s the one setting up fake accounts to scare people.
How did she know she’s a nurse tho?

Reactions: 3
How did she know she’s a nurse tho?
I think she used her Instagram handle to search her name on Facebook and got it that way. We thought the same at first. She’s creepy

I think she used her Instagram handle to search her name on Facebook and got it that way. We thought the same at first. She’s creepy
I also could be wrong and she may have found the info out in a more illegal way? I wouldn’t put it past her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

#3 Malin & Jared washing grime solutions money, setting up fake profiles thinking they are funny. With their Secret Seagull post trying to $hit on tattle, even funnier than sharpie joining exposing Malin & his battles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I told my sister about this thread yesterday and she wanted to bait Malin herself so she went on the profile and clicked the links and within 10 mins, she had a message from Malin.

ill attach the screenshots. Clearly, the reason for the grabify link was to intimidate people in them possibly thinking she had personal info on them (the link of city and nurse).

also, how hilarious that she’s calling out people as trolls when she’s the one setting up fake accounts to scare people.
HAHAAHA WHAT A SAD ACT! I wish that I’d clicked that link myself now 🤣

• Haha
This is so wrong on so many levels wonder if she messaged anyone else?! What an actual physcopath 😂 I swear this isn't legal? Love how she does this then preaches about forgiveness in the same breath

Reactions: 8
Wonder what happened at her fave hairdresser? Fallen out with someone else?

She is quite something! I don't believe the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) worked as well as she had hoped given that it doesn't give an exact location only a estimate, the device type and time the link was clicked. So I'm guessing she would of just gone on the profiles which had information and found on Facebook/ LinkedIn etc and tried to scare munger them based on that info. Pathetic also see attached the laws on grabifys - take note @secretseagull

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Aww I've missed so much today, been in meetings. I thought she was too busy being a boss witch to have any time to be dealing with idle gossip. I use a vpn and my insta has nothing on it apart from a random picture, it's actually rather embarrassing and cringe the way she is acting 😅

I also could be wrong and she may have found the info out in a more illegal way? I wouldn’t put it past her.
What did your sister say?!! Please tell me there is more and she called Malin a bleeping sad act 🤣🤣

• Haha
She is quite something! I don't believe the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) worked as well as she had hoped given that it doesn't give an exact location only a estimate, the device type and time the link was clicked. So I'm guessing she would of just gone on the profiles which had information and found on Facebook/ LinkedIn etc and tried to scare munger them based on that info. Pathetic also see attached the laws on grabifys - take note @secretseagull
Imagine being so worried about people talking about you on tattle that you actually go to the lengths of breaking the law to try and find out who it is… jesus christ.
She should be happy we’re talking about her because tbh no one else is 🤣 after she had her 5 mins of fame on love island, no one gave a duck about her anymore. She aint no molly mae!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seems to be getting her knix in a knot since her man was uncovered. Doesn't care about the way she has treated other women like absolute dirt in the past whilst they have been pregnant, have a family etc whilst she is off shagging their men behind the partners back, but she's on one now that she is trying to keep her man on the down low.

• Wow

HAHA 10/10 TEA HERE

WTF

• Haha
Here she goes again! If she's not exposing but also saying something else will.. what does she mean exactly 😂 "team" lol girl you used a free grabify link that literally anyone can use stop acting like you've been casted for the new James bond

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here she goes again! If she's not exposing but also saying something else will.. what does she mean exactly 😂 "team" lol girl you used a free grabify link that literally anyone can use stop acting like you've been casted for the new James bond
Lmao this woman is bleeping mental!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marlin I beg you expose me 🤣🤣🤣 I want to be exposed right now, tonight! I don’t wanna wait for the something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did your sister say?!! Please tell me there is more and she called Malin a bleeping sad act 🤣🤣
thats all 😩 we were wondering if she’d out her on the live, which we found funny as she doesn’t even have tattle but nothing came of it and I guess her thinly veiled threat on the insta stories is meant to scare each and every one of us who have dared to read a thread that is calling out the tit she does.

By her team of investigators, I think she means herself, karley and her photographer (the account that is the first followed account on the fake Insta). I wonder if he has to take the photos of her arse since she disposed of Liv?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aren’t trolls people who send reels of private messages and comment every post on social media with horrible threats and name calling . You can’t ‘expose’ people for having an accurate opinion on you just because you don’t like it and they see through your bollox 😂 it isn’t illegal to have an opinion . She isn’t being threatened or harassed 😂

Reactions: 14
Why does she care about opinions of people that she doesn’t know🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she care about opinions of people that she doesn’t know🤣
Because she’s a narcissistic fruit loop 😭 she can’t stand that people might question her bullshit lies and fairy stories . Narcissists can’t stand when people see straight through them and don’t go along with their narrative, she wants everyone to lick her ass 24/7 and think she’s an inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems to be getting her knix in a knot since her man was uncovered. Doesn't care about the way she has treated other women like absolute dirt in the past whilst they have been pregnant, have a family etc whilst she is off shagging their men behind the partners back, but she's on one now that she is trying to keep her man on the down low.
omg yes I did wonder why she’s chosen now to react. I bet he’s gone mad that his tit is out there on the internet because of her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.