Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are some of these ‘celebs’ (I use that term loosely) allowed to get away with soo many fake followers on IG?! Malin has got friggin loads and all these companies sending her free stuff to endorse on her stories, with no clue she is duping them big time. Most of her followers are bots!

Reactions: 7
Malin, would you or one or your pros set the new thread up for us please? I don’t think anyone else can be arsed (or knows how) and you spend all day on here anyway so you may as well make some good use of your time.
(y):D

She needs to watch her blood pressure being pregnant and gorging on all that processed fatty food, tattle isn’t the place to be reading about yourself when pregnant at all.

Malin, if you are So BUSY, sooooo HAPPY AND SOOOOO BLESSED right now … Wtf are you doing spending those moments flicking your bean off to a gossip forum!??! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4D scan? You can only get those after 27 weeks... Meaning she was pregnant at the beginning on April absolute earliest you can book is 24 weeks still mean she was pregnant the same week she "miscarried"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
4D scan? You can only get those after 27 weeks... Meaning she was pregnant at the beginning on April absolute earliest you can book is 24 weeks still mean she was pregnant the same week she "miscarried"
New thread suggestion short and to the point

Malin Andersson #3 Who’s the daddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well if anything it shows how absolutely desperate she is for content, and keeping herself relavent, she's cluching at straws here. I guess it's another chapter for her book aka the book of bullshit she should call it "how to be narcasist by Malin Andersson"

No you can get them earlier, it's reccomended between around 24 and 32 weeks

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she doesn’t put herself to sleep she’s that boring.
“I’m about to expose y‘all” blah blah blah Malin. No you are not cause if you do you’d be admitting to a crime you silly hole.

Go away and stop talking absolute shite.

Reactions: 6
Everyone been warned
Omg imagine being pregnant and being this sad. She must be so bleeping bored. Having a child is in no way going to make her mature. I feel sorry for that baby having such a narcissistic mother. It’s actually sad.

Come and expose me girllll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Malin wants to make threats, maybe she should buckle up for when she gets exposed for buying fake followers in their drones and coning people big time👎🏼
If she had anything she’d have exposed it by now 🥱🥱 get a life marlin!! This poor baby is going to be born and marlins just going to be ignoring it and paying no attention whatsoever in favour of obsessing over what we’re saying about her on here 😩

Reactions: 4
Another bee in my bonnet.. how come she does a poor 5 second video / boomerang on gifted items, doesn’t trial them out or anything. Most of these companies sending her stuff must feel so ripped off. She must give her address out to so many randoms to get these gifts yet before she was moving every 5 mins when she thought her security was in danger ⚠ Again just to create more drama I reckon 🥱

Reactions: 3
If Malin wants to make threats, maybe she should buckle up for when she gets exposed for buying fake followers in their drones and coning people big time👎🏼
She is going to make a huge change.. in the fake account game and trolling? Yet she set up a fake account on here to trap people..and trolled people directly. The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is going to make a huge change.. in the fake account game and trolling? Yet she set up a fake account on here to trap people..and trolled people directly. The irony.
Is she still going? Did someone put another 20p in her, hardly think she's going to make huge changes when she spouts about whatever campaign is flavour of the day and gets 5 comments 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Is she still going? Did someone put another 20p in her, hardly think she's going to make huge changes when she spouts about whatever campaign is flavour of the day and gets 5 comments 🙄🙄
Lol @ Her HUGE changes!!!

She is a bully simple as that.

there is enough tea on these threads to make her loose all her followers. She will never mention this site, could you imagine!!!! 😂😂😂 all those vulnerable women believing she represents a voice when she was dropped by the domestic abuse charity because of her behaviour and that speaks volumes

She’s an absolute fraud on every topic she talks about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And her book is soon to be released based on a load of lies I expect. I’m going to vomit outta my eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
And her book is soon to be released based on a load of lies I expect. I’m going to vomit outta my eyes.
oh yeah her poxy book.

Honestly, who does she think she is to release a book, JK Rowling!?!!? 😂😂😂😂 clearly needs to be categorised as non fiction/fantasy with the about of tit she talks

…… more worryingly though who the duck is going to go out and buy it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.