Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the more I learn of her I’m so shocked at how she gets away with it & who she is VS who she pretends to be on Instagram. To know she’s seeking people out stalking and threatening people or for an opinion she just doesn’t agree with? I wish her younger audiences knew the truth it’s so toxic.

Reactions: 6
Full on nutjob territory, she's not even that relevant but her behaviour is shocking. All that kind hearts always win 🤔 she is actually having a laugh at her followers she's a nasty vile bully and I wish people knew the truth

Reactions: 10
Full on nutjob territory, she's not even that relevant but her behaviour is shocking. All that kind hearts always win 🤔 she is actually having a laugh at her followers she's a nasty vile bully and I wish people knew the truth
They will get away with it . That's the most frustrating criminal part if it . But any one worth their salt won't go near her . It's all tack haha.

Reactions: 2
They will get away with it . That's the most frustrating criminal part if it . But any one worth their salt won't go near her . It's all tack haha.
Notice she is very very careful not to elaborate where the 'trolls' are. If she diverted any attention to this site, eyes would be opened and she would lose so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed the jay1p1r3 account is followed almost exclusively by underage girls?
I flicked through the follow list and there are literally girls as young as 13 following it… if that is her mans actual account then I would be seriously concerned

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if anyone saw the previous post which has since been deleted by mods, but malin/her fella just came on here on a brand new tattle account and posted a screenshot of a new instagram account with like 2 followers and a story saying ‘look at this account malin has just followed omg’, obviously trying to get people from here to go on and view it with their ig accounts in another doxing attempt.
Guessing the Grabify link didn’t work then eh malin 🤣🤣🤣 she sounds so triggered loool
C526E031-7F88-4462-997A-2C61D7D64F50.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if anyone saw the previous post which has since been deleted by mods, but malin/her fella just came on here on a brand new tattle account and posted a screenshot of a new instagram account with like 2 followers and a story saying ‘look at this account malin has just followed omg’, obviously trying to get people from here to go on and view it with their ig accounts in another doxing attempt.
Guessing the Grabify link didn’t work then eh malin 🤣🤣🤣 she sounds so triggered loool
View attachment 800818
Oh my god she really needs to get a life 😭 she must be sat on here 24/7 . Bet she is seething people see through her bullshit.

Malin if you’re reading this why don’t you just come on here and air out what you want to say and address everything you want to address . All your lies that do not add up . Makes more sense instead of doing stupid things like this you tool .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god she really needs to get a life 😭 she must be sat on here 24/7 . Bet she is seething people see through her bullshit.

Malin if you’re reading this why don’t you just come on here and air out what you want to say and address everything you want to address . All your lies that do not add up . Makes more sense instead of doing stupid things like this you tool .
Best thing is you know she is 100% reading this 🤣🤣 marlin, just go enjoy the last few months of your pregnancy and stop worrying about what we say about you here, we all think you’re a massive bellend and we’re going to continue to talk tit about you and expose you whether you like it or not 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised that she has the time to concoct these little projects since she is so busy loving life and enjoying spa time and all the trappings of a boss witch influencer lifestyle, maybe if she treated people a bit better she wouldn't have to get herself into a little rage about the truth 🤔

Reactions: 5
Malin, would you or one or your pros set the new thread up for us please? I don’t think anyone else can be arsed (or knows how) and you spend all day on here anyway so you may as well make some good use of your time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahahahaha Malin you pathetic piece of tit!
I bet you are hating life that you aren’t even classed as a Z-lister now…more like scraping the barrel so much we are through to the wood! Please please please dox me I would love for you to find out who I am cause I would absolutely go to town with you!

Aren’t you meant to be pregnant? Isn’t your little one meant to be all consuming but you are finding this time to do this? You are a snake..a fraud…a liar…a cheat and most of a bleeping cuntface(mods please delete if I’ve went too far) but I cannot stand this absolute bleeping rocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahahahaha Malin you pathetic piece of tit!
I bet you are hating life that you aren’t even classed as a Z-lister now…more like scraping the barrel so much we are through to the wood! Please please please dox me I would love for you to find out who I am cause I would absolutely go to town with you!

Aren’t you meant to be pregnant? Isn’t your little one meant to be all consuming but you are finding this time to do this? You are a snake..a fraud…a liar…a cheat and most of a bleeping cuntface(mods please delete if I’ve went too far) but I cannot stand this absolute bleeping rocket.
Paranoia is getting strong with her, maybe she is staying off the marching powder with this pregnancy, can only hope for her wee baby. Possibly being off the drugs is making her go mad

Reactions: 4
New Thread suggestion #3 Malin Malin loves to dox, but no one believes you so get back in your box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Liar liar Ma’s #gifted pants are on fire.
Laundering J’s drug money hiring investigators to track down the haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyday looking for a new made up battle, and turns out she’s a secret fan of tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no idea how to start a new thread? Can't seem to find an option to do so, can anyone set one up? As I suspect this one may be locked soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.