Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just awful to Liv, how is she still her PA? the poor girl is eating with her mouth full and this woman is embarrassing her
I was just coming on to say the same thing. She was laughing and saying are you choking with a camera in her face. If my bosses did that I would go ballistic, it's bullying. Poor lassie can't even eat without Malin mouthpiece embarrassing her

Reactions: 3
She is just awful to Liv, how is she still her PA? the poor girl is eating with her mouth full and this woman is embarrassing her
Malin you are a bully you can see she doesn t want to be filmed you nasty witch ! Liv please leave for your dignity no wage is worth this , she is not your friend !

I don't get why she risked so much to see him that weekend and it seems nothing more has come of it? Was it just to to have control of him?
Probable to wave the 2 year old pregnancy test in his face and it clearly didnt work , malin your manipulative ways are catching up with you fast ! Bully narc

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
For someone who doesnt care how much weight she's put on she sure likes to talk about it 🤣 then stuff her face for lunch and dinner?

Reactions: 4
What happened to LA? What happened to the st Lucia trip? What happened to Sharpie? What happened to raising awareness of miscarriage? All her content is "narcasism awareness" and ads.. what was the purpose of those past story lines?!

Reactions: 5
If she can not look after her dog she has no business trying for a child! Not sure what happened with the LA moving thing was it for interaction? Seems bizzare all the comments are on the post but the caption has changed and then implicating she was going to st Lucia when we are quite clearly still in lockdown! She is psychotic!

She seems manic in this Instagram live. Talking about her ‘haters’ and how irrelevant they are at the bottom looking up at her at the top.
She’s in that designer dressing gown as well

Reactions: 2
She seems manic in this Instagram live. Talking about her ‘haters’ and how irrelevant they are at the bottom looking up at her at the top.
She’s in that designer dressing gown as well
I missed the live, she must of finally washed the stinky robe, I bet there was dried egg yolk all over the sleeves from her breakfast.

I’m not surprised she’s put weight on either, she is always eating out what does she expect.

I habe
She's come clean... Kind of with a sugar coated Malin lie as always "I get Botox in my jaw because I grind my teeth" ok explain why you've got red punchers in your lips and why your cheek bones have doubled in size? 🤔
[/QUOT un
and the road-woman then says I don’t care if your eating! I would slap this dumb witch and tell her to duck off if she started recording me and said that. Stupid childish fool. Grow the duck up malin u cringe fest! 😬 this girl chats so much tit it’s ridiculous
I
I can't wait to see the tit she puts in this book! She's been speaking alot of childhood trauma I wonder if she'll make up so exaggerated lie in the book?
i Wonder what kind of cringe she will put in there?! I have to read this cringe manual 😂but do I want this bully to get my money 🤔hmm difficult 😂

Wtf kind of behaviour is this?! Like her personal slave! duck off malin!

Attachments

Last edited:
I looked up the publisher and they are all to do with Spiritual self help and all that stuff which will be why she is heavily plugging all she has lately, they are also based in California so I wonder if it was something to do with them that she was saying she was moving to LA but something went wrong

So her bad childhood was because she looked like a boy , then went on to day she hates Virgin airlines because the vegas girls were all about image , then went on to say look at the state of me , so basically she had a hard life because of her image ! And she doesnt even realise that's what her whole brand is about - HER Image ! Wow ! Vanity at its finest , narcissistic is not the word , sociopath more like ! Shes got no self awareness I think it's her that's so competitive others cant be around it !

I habe

I

i Wonder what kind of cringe she will put in there?! I have to read this cringe manual 😂but do I want this bully to get my money 🤔hmm difficult 😂

Wtf kind of behaviour is this?! Like her personal slave! duck off malin!
God liv what did you order ?! So terribly humiliating

So her bad childhood was because she looked like a boy , then went on to day she hates Virgin airlines because the vegas girls were all about image , then went on to say look at the state of me , so basically she had a hard life because of her image ! And she doesnt even realise that's what her whole brand is about - HER Image ! Wow ! Vanity at its finest , narcissistic is not the word , sociopath more like ! Shes got no self awareness I think it's her that's so competitive others cant be around it !

She's like an old manager I had who was a rather plump lady, at the time I was a size 8 (wish I still was lol) she used to send me to the shop to buy a pick and mix of chocolate bars back in the day when you could get 5 decent sized ones for a pound and for her lunch she would send me to mcdonalds or burger King and have usually 3 burgers and 2 lots of chips, I used to be mortified buying it all but I was young and thought I had to do it cos my manager asked me, she always gave me the money but she would sit and eat it all upstairs, I mean don't get me wrong I can easily now put away 3 burgers from Mcdonalds but to get someone else to do it then laugh at them and the amount of food they are carrying is diabolical

She's very insecure why is she always the most dressed up etc when she's with company? Like she doesn't want anyone to be prettier than her she's always humiliating Liv and trying to make her look unflattering or she'll have her friend in joggers while she's got full blown hair makeup and dress! Defo think she has psychopathic tendencies

She's so that girl that says "I'm just going casual" then turn up in full glam and make you feel like a dick. She's so threatened by others

Reactions: 8
its so demeaning to say she looks a state when she looks absolutely fine and knows she looks absolutely fine - 'my skin be looking hella fine' 'i morphed i was looking good' 'look back five years after love island I was hated now look up at me peasants ' my jaw was on the floor so she really has used trauma so she can look down at others , she was so egotistical hurt by being exposed in LI that she wants to be known as a victim just to climb her way back up its very sick and manipulative abuse to her followers , try having four kids , a job , pets , aging parents and then say you look a state ! Read the room Marlin even your twitter fans have seen enough ! People suffer every single day and are looking and feeling a real state it's called being human!

Haha see her 'card pull' banging on about hating and that annoying phase if you can be anything in this world, be kind, oh f$ck off Malin ya big pratt, not exactly kind to Millie or Rebecca when she was shagging their men whilst they were pregnant and wrecking families also the countless other people she has used until they serve no more purpose, go away ya big socio-narc pig

Looks like she must of had her payday and spent the funds on a tit load of new followers. What a sad life she leads.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.