Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's going away then she's posted at Gatwick today, insensitive as ever when we are literally only a month away from lockdown easing! Not sure how she's able to travel when so many countries are in red

Reactions: 3
Looks like she's going away then she's posted at Gatwick today, insensitive as ever when we are literally only a month away from lockdown easing! Not sure how she's able to travel when so many countries are in red
She ll be probs doing a snide by going via a green country, the goodman beggars (sisters) are doing the same in Turkey to get their teeth done. Think alot of people have really opened their eyes to these insta twits. Malin is an awful person so she won't care, she ll just be annoying her followers with her displays of indulgence like she did in Dubai

• Angry
She ll be probs doing a snide by going via a green country, the goodman beggars (sisters) are doing the same in Turkey to get their teeth done. Think alot of people have really opened their eyes to these insta twits. Malin is an awful person so she won't care, she ll just be annoying her followers with her displays of indulgence like she did in Dubai
Just looked at gatwicks timetable for today and have two flights going out to at Lucia this morning.

I'll just leave this link here: https://www.police.uk/tua/tell-us-a...ible-breach-of-coronavirus-covid-19-measures/

Keep in mind we can report her when she inevitably doesn't self isolate on her arrival 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just looked at gatwicks timetable for today and have two flights going out to at Lucia this morning.

I'll just leave this link here: https://www.police.uk/tua/tell-us-a...ible-breach-of-coronavirus-covid-19-measures/

Keep in mind we can report her when she inevitably doesn't self isolate on her arrival 😊
Yes to this!! I will definitely be keeping this in mind especially if a few of us report her, didn't Chloe Ferry get fined last year for the same thing? Also not that I'm much of a fan of hers but Priti Patel slammed influencers end of last year for holoiday-ing and palming it off as work there's a few articles on it, her email is pretty accessable and would happily send her what Malin has been going away throughout the pandemic as "work" maybe a reach but I'd do anything to shut Malin up at this point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dont be HATERS !
One of the most cringe childish statements of our generation and We Move , move far away take daily fail with you release Liv and stay there !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just waiting for all the boasting posts later, look at me and all my material crap, I'm so blessed and so awake and in tune 🙈🙈🙈

Just waiting for all the boasting posts later, look at me and all my material crap, I'm so blessed and so awake and in tune 🙈🙈🙈
Boasting pics in-between DV posts and her supposed "eating disorder" that she over came after a year then she'll be on her story stuffing her face did you know she's gained 2 STONE since lockdown?!

Manipulative Malin spins it again to suit her narrative of how terribly resilient she is ! 🤣🤮 I thought fitness was good for healing , staying healthy , but no no putting on two stone in a month is definitely the message we want out there along with hello fresh deliveries and smoothies 🤣 god give them strength

As if I needed another reason to dislike her she is now claiming the vile piece of tit that is Candace Owens is her idol 😭 I honestly have no hope

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like how she slipped in "I'm So gRaTefuL that I get to travel for woooorrRKk" shut up Malin your so full of absolute tit you wanted a holiday and you clicked your fingers and did it because your an inconsiderate hole

Reactions: 5
As if I needed another reason to dislike her she is now claiming the vile piece of tit that is Candace Owens is her idol 😭 I honestly have no hope
I dont like Malin as she is contradictory to anything she believes in, I don't know much about Candace Owens apart from her calling out bullies like Chissy Teigan so can I ask in a non passive aggressive way why she is a vile piece of tit? Just out of curiosity

Reactions: 1
See how she was doing her annoying big man laugh when showing off the beds, Liv gets the little dog kennel bed and malin gets the big huge one for her backside and ego. Quite sad she has no friends and has to taker her employee on holiday, oh Malin you wee sad act

Reactions: 6
See how she was doing her annoying big man laugh when showing off the beds, Liv gets the little dog kennel bed and malin gets the big huge one for her backside and ego. Quite sad she has no friends and has to taker her employee on holiday, oh Malin you wee sad act
I thought the same thing. What a witch. She’s doing that to belittle her on her stories. Did you hear her ‘laugh’ back after? She obviously doesn’t find it funny but has to go along with it.

I used to think Malin was beautiful, I can’t believe how ugly she looks to me now because of who she is on the inside.

She also shows them both ‘sweating’ - clearly Liv is while Malin plumps her hair up and pouts while saying what a mess she is.

I dont like Malin as she is contradictory to anything she believes in, I don't know much about Candace Owens apart from her calling out bullies like Chissy Teigan so can I ask in a non passive aggressive way why she is a vile piece of tit? Just out of curiosity
In my opinion yes, she is a vile piece of tit but I suppose it depends on what you think/believe. If you search her name I’m sure you will quickly find all of the vile things she has said and done to people. I agree with her on the Chrissy Teigen situation however after a quick search someone on twitter found tweets from Candace that were worse than the things Chrissy said so she’s a hypocrite as well as disgusting

sorry to go off track with this, but how does this work?

as arrivals in to the UK fill out a passenger locator form that you fill it out before landing back and you have to list where you have been and what countries, I think the fine on this is like £10,000 if you lie ???

surely going via a red list country is serious no???? My arse would be twitching if I lied as a regular person, these insta famous divs surely are going to get caught no????

Reactions: 2
I'm really not sure how it all works, I just seen someone mention it about the Goodman twits thread as they are in Turkey, I am under the impression they take a flight to a green country then fly back the UK and leave out the fact they were in a red country. I could be completely wrong, but I've just seen people mention it on other posts

Malin mate you need to actually HAVE a soul for a “soul-cation”
(y):ROFLMAO:

I just saw the dog bed next to the bali bed 🙈 they don't look happy at all, Liv looks raging in the recent post ! Honestly I mean you're in a beautiful country cant complain but if you know two are going , get 2 beds/bedrooms, hope she's joking and they share that big bed as most girlfriends would on hols

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cringefest on her stories, I'm all for body positivity but she could at least wear a bikini that fits her, she's doing that awful daft dad dancing and I think liv probably sent those questions to her, she's such a wally

Cringefest on her stories, I'm all for body positivity but she could at least wear a bikini that fits her, she's doing that awful daft dad dancing and I think liv probably sent those questions to her, she's such a wally
😂
Why St Lucia ?
Came to st Lucia because I wanted to go where no one else goes-
How do you stay positive ?
Dont compare yourself 😂😂🙈
The absolute contradictions are lost on her ,
Btw the pool guy best be careful , not even 24 hours she is with 'next mandem' 😂🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.