makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she must be making up hampers or gifts or something with all that? It was like wholesale job lots of sweets? It can't be for them.
Please tell me she is making up gift bags to drop to women's refuge or for homeless charities or something?
How could you show all that and then say in the next snap you are joining Slimming World?
Actually mortified for her.
She said straight out the white choc she got for him so that's staying in the house.

Even making hampers what about all those bags of Sweet Kings she was gifted?

And there was the Q about the baby weight. Baby weight my arse she's packing on pounds because she eats and acts like a slob and she'll do the same to her poor child.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t herself and bestie at musgraves yesterday, obviously stocking up for Christmas party season

I never really watch her stories but just coming on to ask.... does Axel sleep in their bed alone???

I never really watch her stories but just coming on to ask.... does Axel sleep in their bed alone???
Yep, since he was very small.

I stopped following her weeks ago but sometimes I stop in to her page and realise I really have my tit together.

She is dangerous for the baby.

Axel is only ever seen in two places, their bed or in his highchair!! Never seems to be left move around on the floor or anything!! Surprised he’s not in a walker yet 😂

The story jenny has up of the baby in the bath!!! Does she not realise how wrong that is? Don’t get me wrong I have pictures of my little ones in the bath on my phone but I wouldn’t dream of putting them on Instagram.

The story jenny has up of the baby in the bath!!! Does she not realise how wrong that is? Don’t get me wrong I have pictures of my little ones in the bath on my phone but I wouldn’t dream of putting them on Instagram.
I'm shocked. I just saw it and came onto here to say I've actually reported it on insta as being an inappropriate image involving a child. I'm sure they will do nothing but couldnt look past it. Does she not realise the amount of dangerous people who could do god knows what with that image. It's frightening...no child should be exposed like this.

Reactions: 6
I'm shocked. I just saw it and came onto here to say I've actually reported it on insta as being an inappropriate image involving a child. I'm sure they will do nothing but couldnt look past it. Does she not realise the amount of dangerous people who could do god knows what with that image. It's frightening...no child should be exposed like this.
I’m so wary of putting any kind of images of my kids up especially face on. There was a big thing a few months ago about people on the dark web taking your images and altering them. It was sickening and I stopped sharing so much. But I would have NEVER have put pictures of them in the bath on social media! Jenny really needs to educate herself big time on things like this.

Just done the same. She's shocking.

Also such a small baby and he has bags developing under his eyes? Must be all that delicious milupa. Poor kid is probably deficient in stuff already 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Think she has taken it off her story,
She hasn’t it’s still there....Naked bath photos of a baby on a public Instagram page, she’s a complete empty head. The poor child, I know I’ve said it before but none of her family or friends are doing her or him any favours by not saying something to her about her “parenting”. She needs to be pointed in the right direction, she’s shocking lazy for a first time mother.

I don't think its laziness - I actually think she is so driven to try and make it on the gram, she is completely blindsided by trying to keep up, make content, have the perfect family life documented for Insta that any common sense she had has just gone out the window. Her priorities in life are totally centred around Instagram. It's fairly sad really.

Reactions: 6
I don't think its laziness - I actually think she is so driven to try and make it on the gram, she is completely blindsided by trying to keep up, make content, have the perfect family life documented for Insta that any common sense she had has just gone out the window. Her priorities in life are totally centred around Instagram. It's fairly sad really.
it really is so sad! I hate to say it but that child has become like an accessory to her and it’s all about the Instagram posts, swipe Up and freebies. I’m not saying she can’t share things with us about the baby but have a bit of common sense when it comes to your child’s safety on the internet.

Reactions: 2
Her content could have been really good. Id say a lot of new mums would relate to someone who is trying to navigate life with a small baby in the middle of a pandemic and how that has changed what a traditional maternity leave might look like. Instead its the insta perfect life flat out trying to keep up with her 'bestie'

Her content could have been really good. Id say a lot of new mums would relate to someone who is trying to navigate life with a small baby in the middle of a pandemic and how that has changed what a traditional maternity leave might look like. Instead its the insta perfect life flat out trying to keep up with her 'bestie'
So true! She could have had a different angle on it all but she’s reverted back to being aoibhe part 2. Sad really that there was no originality there

Why isn’t aoibhe saying anything to her or telling her to cop on over huge things like leaving him in a bed on his own, he should be in a cot suitable for his age group. I hope something terrible doesn’t happy this poor little boy over Jenny’s lack of brain cells, and Gary as a father should also step up and do what’s best / safe for his child.

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t aoibhe saying anything to her or telling her to cop on over huge things like leaving him in a bed on his own, he should be in a cot suitable for his age group. I hope something terrible doesn’t happy this poor little boy over Jenny’s lack of brain cells, and Gary as a father should also step up and do what’s best / safe for his child.
Going by the tantrum she had when someone messaged her to say that baby rice wasn’t a great food to be giving her baby I doubt she takes much advice from anyone!!

Going by the tantrum she had when someone messaged her to say that baby rice wasn’t a great food to be giving her baby I doubt she takes much advice from anyone!!
Oh yeah I forgot she had that rant!
my heart breaks seeing that little boy he looks so sad