makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a sound individual, out for several lunches last week with many households and then swans down to Kildare Village cos she has to have Gucci sunglasses 🙄🙄 and complaining that masks are so inconvenient when shopping for said sunglasses 😡

Reactions: 8
Such a sound individual, out for several lunches last week with many households and then swans down to Kildare Village cos she has to have Gucci sunglasses 🙄🙄 and complaining that masks are so inconvenient when shopping for said sunglasses 😡
she’s actually thick why would you go for a pair of glasses and a shirt for a baby in of winter and covid, she’s desperate for collabs with these places it’s very pathetic the begging she’s doing.

Reactions: 2
Yep once again the essentials shine through. Nothing like an urgent dash to a different county for a pair of sunglasses in winter and a particular shirt for a small baby.
Same doll that has been mixing with loads for lunches, dinners, neighbour get togethers, hair, brows and lashes.
Priority like.
No doubt will also be mixing with older relatives for Christmas as well.

Scarlet for her tagging Every. Single. Brand she purchases. Desperation is hanging out of her. And I’m sorry but those extensions are yellow 😂

Reactions: 6
The extensions 😂 absolutely awful, yellow looking doll hair. Not a good post for the salon!! She’s turning into Aoibhe, how embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 3
Can't cope with how she puts her child to bed! In their bed lying on pillows with a blanket up near his face. Surely she should know the basics when putting a baby to bed. Sorry to shame the girl but it's crazy!

Can't cope with how she puts her child to bed! In their bed lying on pillows with a blanket up near his face. Surely she should know the basics when putting a baby to bed. Sorry to shame the girl but it's crazy!
I know , I had a look and I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Every midwife and health visitor in the land explains the safe sleep routine . In my opinion , it’s not safe to put a baby in bed like that with pillows and blankets and then both parents hop into bed beside them and go to sleep , what if one rolled on top of the child? The blanket goes over them ? Etc . The recommended guidance is , a firm flat mattress, no cot bumpers, no duvets, nothing in the cot with them ,feet to the end of the cot , cellular breathable blanket or a safe sleeping bag that fits them correctly , etc. In bed with pillows and blankets is just crazy, it gives me anxiety even thinking about it , also putting runners on a small baby ,is also ridiculous in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Poor child in the highchair again today with no straps on. She is serious bleeping stupid and should not be left to look after that little boy, a serious accident waiting to happen.

I had to lol at the santa footsteps, the child is a few months old, no clue about santa it's just desperate, fair enough if she wants to do that but it was literally so she could post to instagram, it's pathetic. I cringe for all these eegits absolutely desperate to be famous

Reactions: 6
Nothing quite screams I want to work with Primark with a full on Christmas eve Mickey Mouse duvet and matching PJ's post. Its completely cringe. Penneys tagged to the hilt.
It seems as if Jenny's dad has been in hospital and is just out. Would you not want to protect someone who has been in hospital and keep contacts at an absolute minimum for 2 weeks before due to see them?

I can't believe her baby is 6 months and she leaves him to sleep alone in her bed under a duvet and no bed rails. Surely he is rolling by now! I hate judging other parents because I'm not perfect myself but like why!!!!?!! Nothing wrong with safely cosleeping but put your baby in a safe place when you are not there!! She obviously doesn't care as long as he sleeps.

I find it odd particularly as it’s her first baby people are usually very cautious with a first baby!! I know I never let mine out of my sight in the first year!! Now that’s not healthy either but I’d have never dreamed of leaving her on my bed While I sat downstairs 🙈

Why on Earth does she have the baby in a jumper thing in a baby jail??? I want to scream at my phone to tell her he needs to be left lie on the floor and develop his tummy muscles!! I know from experience that a lack of tummy time leads to all sorts of muscle and tone issues 😡😡

Reactions: 1
Why on Earth does she have the baby in a jumper thing in a baby jail??? I want to scream at my phone to tell her he needs to be left lie on the floor and develop his tummy muscles!! I know from experience that a lack of tummy time leads to all sorts of muscle and tone issues 😡😡
I just had a look there ! What on earth ?!!!!! 😳 I can’t believe what I just watched there !

She’s on the beg for a foot muff from Tony Kealys. Do what the rest of us have to do... BUY one

Reactions: 4
Right who pissed her off with her latest think before you speak post 🤣
I hope she got a dose of reality off someone about her shocking parenting choices 😳 Regardless of what happened I’m sure the quote will sort it right out 🙄 gobshite

I hope she got a dose of reality off someone about her shocking parenting choices 😳 Regardless of what happened I’m sure the quote will sort it right out 🙄 gobshite
Well I hate to break it to her , but I think it’s herself that needs to think before does things, some of the things she does are just crazy really and so irresponsible . I don’t think it’s us who have to “think before we speak” 🤨

This is another one , I don’t know what planet she’s on at all.

Why is she always drinking booze around that poor baby too? I know its christmas but no need to drink a bottle of champagne every day with a infant in the house!
I can see a accident happening with this child soon.

Why is she always drinking booze around that poor baby too? I know its christmas but no need to drink a bottle of champagne every day with a infant in the house!
I can see a accident happening with this child soon.
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, she’s a shocking first time mother. If he was her 6th kid fair enough standards can slip but to be that lazy with your first, I just can’t fathom it. Also the fact that she broadcasts her bad parenting for all to see, unbelievable 🙈