Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
I see Jenny has learnt well from Aoibhe that it's fine to use your public platform to call out companies/services.
#Bekind #Bepatient
Vodafone Ireland only went and 'ruined' Toy Show night. At least you got the cute photos for the gram because that's what is important isn't it?
In plenty of households this year there will have been a worry that the Toy Show wouldn't be on because people are behind on their eir/Voda/Sky bills and are worried about being cut off. A lot of families will have killed their TV subscriptions completely. Some won't have watched because they are absolutely crapping how they are going to afford Christmas this year and would be worried the Toy Show was going to be full of additional, expensive toys their kids would want. Splashing the cash on matching PJs for one night only for a pic for the gram would be far from these families minds.
Hope Axel doesn't develop childhood trauma growing up that he missed his first Toy Show. Have Vodafone responded to make up suitably for the great disappointment with a freebie, reduced bill, upgrade?
What did Jenny refer to the lady who questioned the weaning onto sunshine orange again? Oh yes a Karen.
'A Karen is a pejorative term for someone as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. The meme evolved to depict white women who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.'
If the shoe fits and all that........

Reactions: 17

Beanudo

If it was you fair play, I thought it was very well phrased and could see only good intentions 💓
It was. I just tried to be nice. Sometimes you have too much info from everywhere and you are not sure. I didn't think I was doing something nasty or wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Beanudo

Well Jenny,

Jenny’s problem is that she’s taking on her buddy Aoibhe’s grudge with people. She wants to be like Aoibhe so bad that she’s starting to behave like her in every sense.
It's ok. What she did says more about her than it did about me :)

Reactions: 11
The “business class” pics are a bit much. It’s an extra €50 to sit up front on certain routes … it’s not a business class service. They’re just maximising the seats as the flight has an onward service.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

EmmaAmy

And honestly she looks like she's been married and divorced and this is her second time around. Leave all that stupid "wifey" tat to young ones like Dominique Nugent who (whilst still major cringe) can at least pull it off.
Dominique is 35, Jenny is 31 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Nike270

The shoes again🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually can't! Can someone please #gift her a pair of decent looking shoes please or start a go fund me page.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Such a sound individual, out for several lunches last week with many households and then swans down to Kildare Village cos she has to have Gucci sunglasses 🙄🙄 and complaining that masks are so inconvenient when shopping for said sunglasses 😡

Reactions: 8

overgrammers

VIP Member
Hopefully Gary’s wandering eye has calmed down, otherwise it might be wifey till the next side chick clutch!
The hat, the glasses! Fucking wife this, bride that & Mrs that on everything. There was one in my hotel last year and I cringed everytime I saw her coming. Your not 5!

Quinnyslm

I see she's reposting what appears to be an anti Vax/covid conspiracy page. Pity she's not as concerned about the possible long term effects of feeding babies before 6 months/they are ready.

• Haha
  • Wow

yabbbadabbadoo

I’m sure this has been answered already but does anyone have any suss on why aoife and juan didn’t make it ? 👀#weddingoftheyear
They don’t speak to juan anymore, after the climbing out the window incident and they put Aoibhe up for a couple of weeks, Aoibhe I believe just sent a text when they left for Portugal with a shit excuse saying she wasn’t coming to the wedding and it was like 300 euros a head, she just wasn’t arsed going she didn’t even make up an excuse, I’d say say she doesn’t trust loose lips Gary 😳 he’s an awful gobshite that married the bunny boiler from fatal attraction 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

• Wow
  • Haha

Whitefloor

That clown has a pair of hard soled nikes on a 5 month old 🙄

Also adults with disney obsessions is weird. I find it so strange

Madscone

VIP Member
I dunno what's worse...paying 130e for clearly fake designer shoes or actually paying over 750e for the real fish bowls!!!???🙄🤣 who would be considered the bigger fool??

And now she's trying to drum up some cash from an AF link to the real ones! Shameless gowl!😏🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7