makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make up by Jenny
Mom to Axel James 20/06/2020 ๐Ÿ’™
BFF to Aoibhe
13.4 K followers

Jenny's partner is godfather to Aoibhe's Lily.

They live in the same estate

They thought it was a great idea to bring a one week old baby to pennys shopping when there's a global pandemic

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
In fairness to her, she isnt particularly oversharing stuff about the baby, but she would be wise to break away from eeeffffaaa or else she is always going to be aoibhes friend Jenny

Reactions: 2
They actually look so alike .... hair .. everything
Make up by Jenny
Mom to Axel James 20/06/2020 ๐Ÿ’™
BFF to Aoibhe
13.4 K followers

Jenny's partner is godfather to Aoibhe's Lily.

They live in the same estate

They thought it was a great idea to bring a one week old baby to pennys shopping when there's a global pandemic
oh I forgot Wifey to be 2021

I can smell the desperation through my phone of this one ๐Ÿคฃ absolutely desperate to be an influencer ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 3
I literally thought the most recent post jenny put up was eeeeeffffaa, I never noticed but they are twins
Totally .... I was was d same, had to double take
In fairness to her she's giving nothing away about Aoibhes new arrival and they live in the same estate, both having baby boys, the neighbours won't know who's who

(Oh I opened a bag of taytos & I was skitting - I was nearly afraid to go on the other thread ๐Ÿ˜ฑ )

Reactions: 1
I feel like Jenny has been trying her best to benefit from eeeeeffffaaa being offline. Sheโ€™s completely altered her content and tagging every single brand she uses in hopes for a #collab #ba. Even with the Dublin zoo pics with the little man trying to suss out a free annual pass maybe?

Oh the Aoibhe thread had been locked because she technically doesn't have an insta account anymore, guess we'll have to hijack Jenny's thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Will Jenny ask aoibhe and Sean to be godparents
No Jenny seems to actually have friends that she's known for years , not like flash in the pan Aoibhe who befriended Jenny when all her other friends dumped her just after she had Lily

Donโ€™t think so. Will Jenny be godmother to the new baby as sheโ€™s her only friend