makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually dont understand why she is putting herself out there as an influencer/social media persona. She is giving absolute zero content apart from a few make up bits.
Instead she is hell bent on curating the perfect 1st baby/Christmas/home/getting married delete as appropriate to see what she can pull in with regards to freebies/gifts.
Its so unrelatable.
If she had her profile open FT and was a bit more realistic about having a young baby in the house for the first time she would be a lot more relatable. It"s not all perfect pics, takeaway coffees and date nights at the Betsy. A bit more realism would make her more relatable. Unfortunately her aggressive response to the lady about the sunshine orange showed she has no interest in engaging properly with followers. Only if its a company giving her something.

Reactions: 6
Am I seeing things or is the baby always asleep in the parents bed? Does he not have some #gifted cot to sleep in...so dangerous letting the young lad sleep in the bed

Reactions: 3
I really hope he’s not sleeping there all the time it’s so unsafe especially when not breastfeeding or if they are consuming alcohol. Never mind that he’s gonna be able to move soon so will be gone off the bed!! I’m just thinking in all that she shows him he’s never on the floor playing or doing tummy time he always seems to be in a chair or in there arms/bed 🤔

Reactions: 1
Am I seeing things or is the baby always asleep in the parents bed? Does he not have some #gifted cot to sleep in...so dangerous letting the young lad sleep in the bed
Yep think he is.

Its stupid dangerous. One thing letting them nap when you are there but he is on his own in the bed with the blankets, pillows, no rails, nothing.

And the monitor is no excuse. It only takes a quick minute for it all to go wrong.

I really hope he’s not sleeping there all the time it’s so unsafe especially when not breastfeeding or if they are consuming alcohol. Never mind that he’s gonna be able to move soon so will be gone off the bed!! I’m just thinking in all that she shows him he’s never on the floor playing or doing tummy time he always seems to be in a chair or in there arms/bed 🤔

I thought this too. Looks like his wee head is a bit flat too so probably not getting it at all.

The poor baby slumped over in his inappropriate high chair 🙈 Would a relative or grandparent not drop some fecking advice? Like come on she’s a complete lazy parent and putting it out for all to see, pushing him into things he’s not ready for and filling him full of processed shite. I’m mortified for her and horrified for him.

Reactions: 5
I see Jenny has learnt well from Aoibhe that it's fine to use your public platform to call out companies/services.
#Bekind #Bepatient
Vodafone Ireland only went and 'ruined' Toy Show night. At least you got the cute photos for the gram because that's what is important isn't it?
In plenty of households this year there will have been a worry that the Toy Show wouldn't be on because people are behind on their eir/Voda/Sky bills and are worried about being cut off. A lot of families will have killed their TV subscriptions completely. Some won't have watched because they are absolutely crapping how they are going to afford Christmas this year and would be worried the Toy Show was going to be full of additional, expensive toys their kids would want. Splashing the cash on matching PJs for one night only for a pic for the gram would be far from these families minds.
Hope Axel doesn't develop childhood trauma growing up that he missed his first Toy Show. Have Vodafone responded to make up suitably for the great disappointment with a freebie, reduced bill, upgrade?
What did Jenny refer to the lady who questioned the weaning onto sunshine orange again? Oh yes a Karen.
'A Karen is a pejorative term for someone as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. The meme evolved to depict white women who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.'
If the shoe fits and all that........

Reactions: 17
The absolute notions of her tagging The Rock in her stories 😂😂 is she expecting him to give a f**k 🤔
She’s crying out to be a Disney ambassador what with the moana songs for axel and then axel “seeing his Christmas presents” and then pictures with the personalised Mickey Mouse. He’s five months, he hasn’t a clue!

If not a Disney ambassador then at the very least she is on the beg for a #iworkwithprimark gig for their Disney range. She probably had him in the nanosecond it opened. Cos you know small baby, pandemic, busy shopping centre = yet another 'priority' for Jenny.

If not a Disney ambassador then at the very least she is on the beg for a #iworkwithprimark gig for their Disney range. She probably had him in the nanosecond it opened. Cos you know small baby, pandemic, busy shopping centre = yet another 'priority' for Jenny.
well what ever they buy I won’t! Surprised she didn’t go for the Mickey matching pj’s for them all 🙄 I like Disney but it’s too much from her!

The Mickey Mouse PJs matching for whole family will probably make a debut on Christmas Eve.

I always find it strange when I come across adults who have an unhealthy obsession with Disney....Like I loved Disney as a child but the whole thing with herself and Aoibhe. When she announced her pregnancy with a pic in Disney Land...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I always find it strange when I come across adults who have an unhealthy obsession with Disney....Like I loved Disney as a child but the whole thing with herself and Aoibhe. When she announced her pregnancy with a pic in Disney Land...🤷‍♀️
I can understand novelty things... even the pregnancy announcement but its an unhealthy obsession with all the Disney tat she has in her house. I've tweenage relations that wouldn't go that far with it.

I think the Disney thing is just in the hope of getting noticed and increasing followers!! I’m a big Disney fan but not to that level!!
Suit her better to go and learn how to cook some food for the baby and not be trying to get freebies off ellas kitchen 🙄

I think the Disney thing is just in the hope of getting noticed and increasing followers!! I’m a big Disney fan but not to that level!!
Suit her better to go and learn how to cook some food for the baby and not be trying to get freebies off ellas kitchen 🙄
At least Ella's kitchen is a step up from Milupa for the poor baby

She has finer priorities in life than cooking and pureeing veg.

Penneys has been ticked off the list so will it be the Betsy this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 2