makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always drinking booze around that poor baby too? I know its christmas but no need to drink a bottle of champagne every day with a infant in the house!
I can see a accident happening with this child soon.
And then to sleep with him in the same bed.. nightmare waiting to happen

Reactions: 2
someone must have upset her. Her page is gone private. she’s so desperate she’ll be back public in no time.

Reactions: 1
someone must have upset her. Her page is gone private. she’s so desperate she’ll be back public in no time.
She’s being going back and forth from private to public since eeeffffaaa took her break from insta 🙄🙄 she’s a dose!!

I think after Eeefffaa had all her drama and took her instabreak people followed Jenny in the hope that she would have any goss or pictures etc.

I followed her as I had seen her on Aoibhes page and that she was a mua and thought she might do make up tutorials or skincare routines but she never really does.

I find this whole situation very odd, particularly them being godparents for the next door neighbour! I remember jenny had a post up before about babys injections and how he had a little cry, her fiancé made some comment underneath about it being okay for real men to cry: what the heck like!!! They are unbearable

Christ she is now doing a giveaway for knock off runners. How low can you go? Times must be tough....is it not illegal to advertise counterfeit goods?

Reactions: 4
Christ she is now doing a giveaway for knock off runners. How low can you go? Times must be tough....is it not illegal to advertise counterfeit goods?
Not only that but she is advertising them as Balenciagas? IE real ones? Doesn’t say anywhere they are fake!

Not only that but she is advertising them as Balenciagas? IE real ones? Doesn’t say anywhere they are fake!
True, that's even worse that she didn't didn't allude to then being replica or inspired or some other bullshit. Wonder can it be reported 🤔?

I posted on the Aoibhe thread as well. I was looking at that Dublin Pugg site being promoted by Jenny and by default the sharing of it by Aoibhe. It is very obviously fake goods that have come in from China being re-sold here for a mark-up. Its been through several FB pages and insta pages etc. Is Jenny being paid to promote counterfeit goods or was she gifted her runners and that bag and asked to run competitions for them? Its on a par with those people running those car 'raffles' for money laundering. I'm actually mortified for her and I would have thought Aoibhe would have had more sense than be sharing it.
Instagram terms of use don't allow for posting content that violates someone else's intellectual property rights including copyright and trademark.
Imagine being so desperate to growing follower numbers that you have to resort to promoting counterfeits.

It’s one thing to flog fakes but it’s another to pass them
off as genuine - whoever wins them will think they are real. Absolute disgrace

I posted on the Aoibhe thread as well. I was looking at that Dublin Pugg site being promoted by Jenny and by default the sharing of it by Aoibhe. It is very obviously fake goods that have come in from China being re-sold here for a mark-up. Its been through several FB pages and insta pages etc. Is Jenny being paid to promote counterfeit goods or was she gifted her runners and that bag and asked to run competitions for them? Its on a par with those people running those car 'raffles' for money laundering. I'm actually mortified for her and I would have thought Aoibhe would have had more sense than be sharing it.
Instagram terms of use don't allow for posting content that violates someone else's intellectual property rights including copyright and trademark.
Imagine being so desperate to growing follower numbers that you have to resort to promoting counterfeits.
I’ve reported it.

What did you report it under? As a scam or Intellectual Property Infringement?
I'm going to do the same.