Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she entertain you!?!!
Thanks for the adviceπŸ˜†
I don't mind her no..anything I can't be arsed listening to I skip on past..but you call her a "big lazy slabber/ass/tit"(didn't read back through all your posts to get the other names you used).
Yet you know exactly what every story is about. If some1 annoys you that much I don't know why you continue to watch them. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Theres a difference in not following cause there annoying and not following cause you dont enjoy it. We enjoy discussing her, if we didn't enjoy that then unfollow

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her no..anything I can't be arsed listening to I skip on past..but you call her a "big lazy slabber/ass/tit"(didn't read back through all your posts to get the other names you used).
Yet you know exactly what every story is about. If some1 annoys you that much I don't know why you continue to watch them. πŸ€”
Dead on there love!
Cheers for all the advice & information on my name calling, I’m fully aware of what I have posted. Thanks!!
I must irritate you πŸ˜‚

There is a difference though between discussing and continually bashing someone.
Oh do give it up πŸ™„
You are ruining the fun.
spoil sport 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Forgive me for being a stickler for the rules but one of the rules of the site is you’re not allowed to tell or suggest what people should or shouldn’t post. πŸ™ˆ As you were.

Reactions: 6
Must say Julz posts are slowing down
Someone pay her to talk about their products give the woman something to do

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cause that is what tattle is about 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
There is a difference though between discussing and continually bashing someone.
What we are writing seems to annoy you.....so gon take ur face for a shite and wise up
Stop reading the thread if u dont like it and message the big moron in support......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What we are writing seems to annoy you.....so gon take ur face for a shite and wise up
Stop reading the thread if u dont like it and message the big moron in support......

Wow. Aren't you a classy lady.
Not annoyed in the slightest.
It's a discussion forum and I like taking part in grown up discussions (you might be able to do that in a few years) But if you are going to slag me off at least let it be something that isn't physically impossible so thanks for that contribution.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a discussion forum and I like taking part in grown up discussions (you might be able to do that in a few years) But if you are going to slag me off at least let it be something that isn't physically impossible so thanks for that contribution.
you shouldn’t just assume Derrygirl is a lady could be a fella πŸ˜‚ in all fairness you do seem a bit annoyed, I think you personally love big Julz and your on here to see what’s being said about her, but maybe don’t have the confidence just yet to say you support julz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so instead pretend not to like her but then jump to her every defence πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ #masks slipping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Go go go go on ya girl/guy ye 🀣🀣🀣

Oh shush now come onπŸ˜‚
Wise up!!
Think u mean something that is physically possible ... just sayingπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

you shouldn’t just assume Derrygirl is a lady could be a fella πŸ˜‚ in all fairness you do seem a bit annoyed, I think you personally love big Julz and your on here to see what’s being said about her, but maybe don’t have the confidence just yet to say you support julz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so instead pretend not to like her but then jump to her every defence πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ #masks slipping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Spot on there now, a name can be very deceiving, hence why referring to one sex is quite discriminating🀣
Appears to be a top fan of Julz, yet she can post /throw in her opinion on other threads about other Instagram accountsπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
THIS IS TATTLE ......🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh if only you knew....I don't have to defend myself or my opinions to you....ur trying to drag this thread down for things you find offensive.... Its all in jest.... So if you don't like what you read.... Scroll on.... Ignore.... Is that possible enough?

• Haha
Oh if only you knew....I don't have to defend myself or my opinions to you....ur trying to drag this thread down for things you find offensive.... Its all in jest.... So if you don't like what you read.... Scroll on.... Ignore.... Is that possible enough?
πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Yep scroll on or slide the duck on & quit jamming up the thread with stupid useless crap πŸ’©
Loud & clear ?????? Good πŸ‘‹πŸ‘
@Wonderwall

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has the cheek to ask Bperfect to send her another brow pencil...after waxing lyrical about how affordable they are...... Use ur code and buy one.... Aul beggy Mitchell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.