Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah worse than Julie, she’s horrendous, gifted absolutely everything for her new baby including a feeding chair worth about £1500 and had a huge, elaborate & pretty tacky baby shower at the weekend and had all the guests dressed in white 🙄 a dress code at a baby shower on your third pregnancy, wise up 🙈😂 also when questioned about how much gifted stuff she accepts she went on a rant about people on social welfare getting money for doing nothing. But sorry back to Julie lol
Jesus what a bleeping disgrace to society then they have a good at social welfare 🙄🙄
Yep back to Jolly Julz🤣
Quite quiet today.... Danny maybe had a rough night😆

Reactions: 1
By big Leeroy himself....
The reek of jealousy off him is unreal. What did he do to her though? Calling her ugly without the filters on. Sounds like they were both as bad as each other and should leave one another alone. Lee needs to move on and get a life, like Julie has.

There are many sides to a “story or breakup” but the facts regarding Julie speak for themselves.

Yes 100%
I also believe his side, he’s a very genuine guy & his post was I’m sure hard to write but I’m so glad he’s rid of her & doing well
Genuine guy? Didn't he do a stint in HMP?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The reek of jealousy off him is unreal. What did he do to her though? Calling her ugly without the filters on. Sounds like they were both as bad as each other and should leave one another alone. Lee needs to move on and get a life, like Julie has.

What for?

Did he ? You appear to know so spill.
Relevant to how she treated him ... hardly !!!!!

Reactions: 2
If shes doing the tummy time she was told to by the health visitor she isnt showing us, he lives on his back or on the table

Reactions: 4
If shes doing the tummy time she was told to by the health visitor she isnt showing us, he lives on his back or on the table
He’ll end up with a flat head the wee pet😞
Buck yourself up there Julz get Danny boy on his tummy as advised, sitting there with a balloon round his foot🙄
She’s an ass 🤨

Reactions: 4
Guys I dunno, although no fan of Julz I wouldn’t lay 100% of the blame on her for the marriage break up. To me they just seemed like chalk and cheese, literally no idea what they would have had in common...?! It’s very easy to blame all of your mental health problems on someone else but at the end of the day does he not need to take responsibility for his own problems?? if he wasn’t getting the support he wanted or expected from her then the break up was the right thing for them

Reactions: 5
I doubt the hmp thing was real! Sure they where goin to Canada before they broke up,cant go to Canada or America with a prison record!

Reactions: 3
Guys I dunno, although no fan of Julz I wouldn’t lay 100% of the blame on her for the marriage break up. To me they just seemed like chalk and cheese, literally no idea what they would have had in common...?! It’s very easy to blame all of your mental health problems on someone else but at the end of the day does he not need to take responsibility for his own problems?? if he wasn’t getting the support he wanted or expected from her then the break up was the right thing for them
I think in all fairness she was the problem! My opinion obviously not everyone will agree but her attitude stinks in all areas so I wouldn’t put anything past her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.