Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw she'll be out..... And makin eyes at the boyo.... And his crisp white shirt... Dear god
Aw Just saw that ... cringe OMG cringe!!😂

I don't know why but she has really annoyed me today, she has this perfect little life!

Gets everything for free that she begs for, has the perfect birthday present in Danny, goes for probably a free dinner with the boyo.

I have friends struggling to have kids and they were soo upset watching her today, it's like she does absolutely everything to rub it in everyone's face. My friends have now unfollowed her.
@Irishbird20
Rubbing it big time, she doesn’t care a duck, my friend also unfollowed her today, so I messaged the beast & she hasn’t replied or blocked me yet but she will as I told her a few home truths!!
Aw yea on her birthday, don’t give a fiddlers how she reacts or feels as she has taken sucked so many people in with her “aw don’t give up, aw I know how it feels, aw if it can happen to me it can happen” shite...🙄
Totally disrespectful witch.

Glad noone reported them but unless it was diluted juice in her glass, even though it might only have been one, he still had a Guinness and drove!!
[/QUO
Glass of wine for her “birthday”
Yep he still drove!!
Banged up by Julie 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't know why but she has really annoyed me today, she has this perfect little life!

Gets everything for free that she begs for, has the perfect birthday present in Danny, goes for probably a free dinner with the boyo.

I have friends struggling to have kids and they were soo upset watching her today, it's like she does absolutely everything to rub it in everyone's face. My friends have now unfollowed her.
This is so sad to hear, I don't think she has the so called perfect life at all, people who feel the need to constantly say that are usually deeply unhappy

Reactions: 5
As a brand ambassador that gets all her products for free could she not have the decency to learn how to pronounce the name of the products??? Like is it really that hard? If I was Brendan I'd tell her where to go. Called the brow product construct-a-brow captioned it as instructi-brow.... is it not indestructi-brow? And that new product that she is constantly calling Parisian instead of Persian? Drives me mental and thats before the incessant baby spam.... such a slap in the face to those with fertility problems.

Reactions: 4
Just sent the beast a message to say I'm goin to report him for drink driving 😂😂
Sorry I could be wrong but if he had that at the start of the meal surely it would have lasted over an hour and he’d be under the limit by the time he was driving again? (I know yous aren’t being serious but still🙈🙈) also update just went to look at it there and she’s deleted the story with the rosé and Guinness!

• Haha
She must be on here flat out. Silly to take a pic like that just for the gram when he is driving. People need to learn no everything has to go on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
I know we all have our own opinions but don't agree with people taking things to real life unless the person or persons around them are in imminent danger

Reactions: 3
Must admit I've no issue with them having the one drink but her deleting it is proof she thinks shes guilty
I would always have the one drink when I’m out for dinner 😬

She should stand her ground, shes always at this deleting things. No doubt she’ll mention it today.

Did anybody get blocked? @Step-by-step you must be close to getting blocked if you told her a few home truths 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She should stand her ground, shes always at this deleting things. No doubt she’ll mention it today.

Did anybody get blocked? @Step-by-step you must be close to getting blocked if you told her a few home truths 😝
So would my partner.... However I dont show it on social media.... And esp not if i had 50k followers. Logically we know one drink with a hefty meal is legal and in most cases be under limits.... But u never know how it may trigger someone who has lost someone due to drink driving....

Reactions: 6

@MaisieT92
😂😂.. no not as yet 😂
My biggest issue with her is the total disrespect & zero empathy for the people she hood winked regarding infertility 😟

So would my partner.... However I dont show it on social media.... And esp not if i had 50k followers. Logically we know one drink with a hefty meal is legal and in most cases be under limits.... But u never know how it may trigger someone who has lost someone due to drink driving....
@Derrygirl13
Very true indeed ..trigger someone, she don’t give a damn about anyone, 🙄

Shes quiet today, must have no danny drama to bore us with, or else hungover
Still blocked from the glass of Rose 😂😂 or maybe wrecked from the “action” 😝😝

• Haha
@Derrygirl13
Very true indeed ..trigger someone, she don’t give a damn about anyone, 🙄

Still blocked from the glass of Rose 😂😂 or maybe wrecked from the “action” 😝😝
She doesn't give a shite.... Seems she enjoys rubbin things in peoples faces.... Biggest issue is the infertility hoodwinking.... Baby spam.... Her crappy makeup and getting paid for it....mess hi

Hahaha action
... Aw the boke lol

Alcohol effects everyone differently so it's hard to tell if it would still be in your system. I personally dont think 1 drink is worth the risk, my stepdad has a wee breathilizer thing he uses even when he only has a pint out and sometimes they have to wait ages before he can drive again.

Alcohol effects everyone differently so it's hard to tell if it would still be in your system. I personally dont think 1 drink is worth the risk, my stepdad has a wee breathilizer thing he uses even when he only has a pint out and sometimes they have to wait ages before he can drive again.
I personally wouldn’t have one drink and drive either. I hope to god it was only the one drink. I would never want to put anyone else at risk due to my actions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.