Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually shocking. Banging on about Danny being the best birthday present, she really doesn't care about those who can't have kids at all.

Que the big BPerfect delivery, she actually makes me cringe at how much begging she does, like just buy the bloody brow pencil and support your friends business!

Reactions: 4
She has the cheek to ask Bperfect to send her another brow pencil...after waxing lyrical about how affordable they are...... Use ur code and buy one.... Aul beggy Mitchell
I suppose as a BA she is entitled to free products however maybe bad judgement asking for one when she’s encouraging everyone else to buy them. Doesn’t help the Beggy Mitchell vibes 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Danny devito is hardly a birthday present either, he was born months ago.
Does anybody know what product she was working on with bperfect?

• Haha
She is actually shocking. Banging on about Danny being the best birthday present, she really doesn't care about those who can't have kids at all.

Que the big BPerfect delivery, she actually makes me cringe at how much begging she does, like just buy the bloody brow pencil and support your friends business!
That will always be my biggest issue! If she understands infertility like she said she does she would stop with the baby spam.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

She has never cared.....that has become to apparent....

Danny devito is hardly a birthday present either, he was born months ago.
Does anybody know what product she was working on with bperfect?
Dying at Danny Devito....belter

I suppose as a BA she is entitled to free products however maybe bad judgement asking for one when she’s encouraging everyone else to buy them. Doesn’t help the Beggy Mitchell vibes 🤣
Id say she is.... A discreet email asking for more would be less cringe. But for a £7 pencil.... She needs to wise up

@Irishbird20
@MaisieT92
Yeah that’s the very thing, rattling on & on yet she was infertile, it’s really unfair to those poor couples or singles who cannot have kids.
Aw aye he’s a birthday present.. WTF 🙄🙄 born months ago!
Every day is a celebration of some sort!!
begging there, she’s so greedy, just buy it yourself, everyone else does!!

She has never cared.....that has become to apparent....

Dying at Danny Devito....belter

Id say she is.... A discreet email asking for more would be less cringe. But for a £7 pencil.... She needs to wise up
@Derrygirl13
Never cared is right, the big show of tit showing her true colours..
Such an insult & deception to those who cannot conceive..
Shame on her like.

Not really Julie related but I see there’s been a cluster of cases of covid diagnosed in Limavady 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my glam is keeping her for another month
Have no idea how she gets them any sales
Her makeup isn’t great these days

I think someone has been on reading too many posts about herself
Begging for more bperfect

I don't know why but she has really annoyed me today, she has this perfect little life!

Gets everything for free that she begs for, has the perfect birthday present in Danny, goes for probably a free dinner with the boyo.

I have friends struggling to have kids and they were soo upset watching her today, it's like she does absolutely everything to rub it in everyone's face. My friends have now unfollowed her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't know why but she has really annoyed me today, she has this perfect little life!

Gets everything for free that she begs for, has the perfect birthday present in Danny, goes for probably a free dinner with the boyo.

I have friends struggling to have kids and they were soo upset watching her today, it's like she does absolutely everything to rub it in everyone's face. My friends have now unfollowed her.
Thats not nice to hear 😕 I’m glad your friends unfollowed her and hopefully many more will do the same and she might finally catch a hint!!!

“MUA my arse”

The truest words to leave Julies lips 😂

• Haha
Argh back again with the constant repeating!

just coming on to say I appreciate all of your messages. We’re going back to the wee man now hopefully he’s awake. So yeah. Um. So yeah. I’m. Hoping the wee man is awake when we get back for snuggles. Thanks for all the messages. I really appreciate it. So but yeah um and so but yeah um

Glad noone reported them but unless it was diluted juice in her glass, even though it might only have been one, he still had a Guinness and drove!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.