Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the hmp thing was real! Sure they where goin to Canada before they broke up,cant go to Canada or America with a prison record!
Only for serious crimes and if its true I’d doubt it was anything serious. Maybe he spent a night in the local police station for drunk and disorderly when he was younger and its snowballed from there.

Reactions: 1
Do you know the both of them personally?
Doesn’t need to know them personally - she/he said it was her opinion based on Julie’s attitude, which Julie broadcasts every day for all to see, of her own accord

Reactions: 4
😆 she’s the balloon tied round his ankle to day
Anything to keep him entertained
Update🙄🙄🙄Julz is ALIVE 🤣🤣
Aw she’s so proud! Danny just rolled over on his own 👏😂 just flung himself right over & away he went😂
Jesus that cracking laugh🙈🙈🙄
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no... like I said my opinion which others may not agree with but hey ho!
Julie’s attitude & behaviour speaks volumes rather loud at that!
Not gonna lie I have wondered this myself and I know you’ve been asked outright a few times. You did say you knew pals of hers so you might know more than the rest of us which is why people are asking. Obviously we all love a bit of gossip or we wouldn’t be here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie I have wondered this myself and I know you’ve been asked outright a few times. You did say you knew pals of hers so you might know more than the rest of us which is why people are asking. Obviously we all love a bit of gossip or we wouldn’t be here 😂
Pals of hers but not personally her or Lee.

Aw she’s so proud! Danny just rolled over on his own 👏😂 just flung himself right over & away he went😂
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! 🙀
Is he not a bit young? 🤔 what age is he? Hard to keep up as he’s treated like a toddler at times

• Haha
Is he not a bit young? 🤔 what age is he? Hard to keep up as he’s treated like a toddler at times
Born in March, but come on this is Danny, wee Danny, Danny Boy.
Cute wain but julz No1 cares, kids do move 🙈🤣
Yes you would think he was for school the way she’s getting on😂
She’s a tit!

• Haha
Naw I was thinking the last day he shud be rolling over.... Hes coming up 19/20 weeks

And I agree... @Step-by-step ...cute kid... No one cares. Jesus shes ridiculous. Oh ur child done what a child does......big wow there Julz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Naw I was thinking the last day he shud be rolling over.... Hes coming up 19/20 weeks

And I agree... @Step-by-step ...cute kid... No one cares. Jesus shes ridiculous. Oh ur child done what a child does......big wow there Julz
I’m blaming lockdown, barely know what day it is and the weeks are flying in. I genuinely thought he was about 12 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m blaming lockdown, barely know what day it is and the weeks are flying in. I genuinely thought he was about 12 weeks 🤣
Yea wasn’t he born just at lockdown as sure we had to listen to her rant on & on & bleeping on about how hard it was🙄
Pretty sure it was hard for most people not just you Julz but then isn’t it always about her🙈
Weeks are sure rolling by alright.

Daily pic of her saying ok enough of the baby spam, maybe stop then 🤷‍♀️
She’s that proud of him, surely you can understand😂😂🙈

Is she doing to post 'proud first time mammy' everytime he does something, I cant remember when my own wain does stuff for the first time, certainly dont care about hers

• Haha
[
I don’t think the person above was asking out of nosiness. Another one who has joined this week and never commented on any other thread and has made two comments on this one thread, neither of them nosey!

Is she doing to post 'proud first time mammy' everytime he does something, I cant remember when my own wain does stuff for the first time, certainly dont care about hers
Yes yes & definitely yes she is going to update us on all his movements, achievements & so on😂
Proud Mammy moments🙈
No1 gives a hoot, kids are kids,🤣

Now she’s telling everyone she bought her rug at wayfair and it’s on amazon for cheaper. I certainly wouldn’t be talking about wayfair after all the info that’s coming out about them but I doubt she gives a tit.

[

I don’t think the person above was asking out of nosiness. Another one who has joined this week and never commented on any other thread and has made two comments on this one thread, neither of them nosey!
Do you think the person asking had ulterior motives in asking?

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! 🙀

She seems to irritate the life out of you. I can't understand why you don't just unfollow her. It's easy enough done like.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.