Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beast could never stick to a diet she's done it before, every other month she was on a diet and then slipped back into her old ways,even tho she was using a company for meals! The meals where cooked Al she had to do was heat! Jesus it couldn't be any easier! She's a lazy heifer! Edit I also don't think that was Lee writing them messages just dosnt seem right the only think he said is exactly what them screen shots I put up said no other real information! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
That beast could never stick to a diet she's done it before, every other month she was on a diet and then slipped back into her old ways,even tho she was using a company for meals! The meals where cooked Al she had to do was heat! Jesus it couldn't be any easier! She's a lazy heifer! Edit I also don't think that was Lee writing them messages just dosnt seem right the only think he said is exactly what them screen shots I put up said no other real information! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
You could be right, wasn’t telling us anything we didn’t know from the video he done a few years back - apart from them being divorced.

I hope it wasn’t him, breaks my heart to think somebody could still effect someone that much after this time. Regardless whether shes faking it or not the girl has moved on and He needs too also πŸ˜•

Reactions: 1
Na fogging her own face🀣
Maybe the wee soul was force fed some tho πŸ˜‘
She does enjoy doing that.... Aw it was just a wee taste

"just coming on cos danny didn't poo and i dunno why... His wee tummy is wile upset.... Isnt Danny son... Awk look at him he moved his hand.... Awk did u move ur hand ur so smart....aye so i dunno... Uins any reccomendations"

Yeah stop feeding him ice cream made with dairy and tit tonne of sugar ya ass hole

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She does enjoy doing that.... Aw it was just a wee taste

"just coming on cos danny didn't poo and i dunno why... His wee tummy is wile upset.... Isnt Danny son... Awk look at him he moved his hand.... Awk did u move ur hand ur so smart....aye so i dunno... Uins any reccomendations"

Yeah stop feeding him ice cream made with dairy and tit tonne of sugar ya ass hole
β€œit’s been a tough night guys, Danny didn’t fancy sleeping much”
β€œGood Morning sleepy head”
Awww look at him, my wee Danny boy, aww son, aww we had a rough night! OMG look how tired I look, Aw he wasn’t even that bad just wouldn’t settle! Aw but it’s just him getting settle again, aren’t you son...
The port was Ram Packed, but it was goodπŸ™ˆ
You talk about the β€œguilt” nicking him with tommy clippers... he’s just a wee baby..do you hate mammy.
duck SAKE ... what a DOSE πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the nail clippers.... was for taking him to altnagelvin... wise up πŸ™„ and here would an electric nail file not nick the child just as handy as the tommy tippy clippers? Surprised she didn't put that sob story up and wait for a #gifted nail file. She's honestly getting worse by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the nail clippers.... was for taking him to altnagelvin... wise up πŸ™„ and here would an electric nail file not nick the child just as handy as the tommy tippy clippers? Surprised she didn't put that sob story up and wait for a #gifted nail file. She's honestly getting worse by the day.
Aw this wain will need a stitchπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ....
Tommy tippy clippers are being burnt🀣 no more mishaps never ever again .....
Just going down the town a quick scoot, need some stuff for the dinnner😝
Now guys you can see both swatches are very very similarπŸ˜‚
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Ya couldn’t make it up like !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
β€œit’s been a tough night guys, Danny didn’t fancy sleeping much”
β€œGood Morning sleepy head”
Awww look at him, my wee Danny boy, aww son, aww we had a rough night! OMG look how tired I look, Aw he wasn’t even that bad just wouldn’t settle! Aw but it’s just him getting settle again, aren’t you son...
The port was Ram Packed, but it was goodπŸ™ˆ
You talk about the β€œguilt” nicking him with tommy clippers... he’s just a wee baby..do you hate mammy.
duck SAKE ... what a DOSE πŸ™„
I am howling. Actual dose.... Does she not realise she sounds like an arse

She cant say a sentence without begging.... Looking praise or going awwe look danny boy awk son

The nail clipper story was so stupid. For altnagelvin? Wise up.... What a dose.... Yet she'll still sit him on the dining table. "do u hate mummy" duck sake. Also.... Wasnt the clippers fault. Was her big man hands lol

Aw this wain will need a stitchπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ....
Tommy tippy clippers are being burnt🀣 no more mishaps never ever again .....
Just going down the town a quick scoot, need some stuff for the dinnner😝
Now guys you can see both swatches are very very similarπŸ˜‚
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Ya couldn’t make it up like !!!!!
I cant cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This wain will need a stitch.... So overbearing. What that poor boyo of hers must put up with

• Haha
I am howling. Actual dose.... Does she not realise she sounds like an arse

She cant say a sentence without begging.... Looking praise or going awwe look danny boy awk son

The nail clipper story was so stupid. For altnagelvin? Wise up.... What a dose.... Yet she'll still sit him on the dining table. "do u hate mummy" duck sake. Also.... Wasnt the clippers fault. Was her big man hands lol

I cant cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This wain will need a stitch.... So overbearing. What that poor boyo of hers must put up with
Sweet Jesus like the wain could have ended up in Altnagelvin needing a stitch FFS.. them tommy tippy tit clippersπŸ˜‚
Ah aye that’s the best place for a wain on the table or toilet seat, super safe🀣
Dunno why she doesn’t just scoot out & leave him, like he’ll be grand πŸ™ˆ
Aw Danny do you hate mammy πŸ˜†

Damn right them big man hands of hersπŸ™„ she’d give ya the actual shits πŸ’©

I've cut my baby twice with those clippers and she barely cried, danny would need to toughen up son
Awww here yous should do a wee lunch date & compared the tommy tippy clipper experiencesπŸ€”πŸ˜†

• Haha
Sweet Jesus like the wain could have ended up in Altnagelvin needing a stitch FFS.. them tommy tippy tit clippersπŸ˜‚
Ah aye that’s the best place for a wain on the table or toilet seat, super safe🀣
Dunno why she doesn’t just scoot out & leave him, like he’ll be grand πŸ™ˆ
Aw Danny do you hate mammy πŸ˜†

Damn right them big man hands of hersπŸ™„ she’d give ya the actual shits πŸ’©

Awww here yous should do a wee lunch date & compared the tommy tippy clipper experiencesπŸ€”πŸ˜†
At this point I've heard that much I may as well rare him myself

• Haha
Anyone follow little bow pip? She put one of those nail files on her stories an hour before Julie told that sob story... surely not a coincidence? I'm starting to doubt that nonsense she spouted earlier about the clippers is true... I've nicked my wee ones over the years with the scissors and none of them even bled πŸ‘€

Riveting stuff on her stories today alright. Imagine rocking up to A&E, β€œoh I nicked his thumb on the nail clippers, didn’t i Danny son” πŸ™ˆ Christ the night give me strength.

Anyone follow little bow pip? She put one of those nail files on her stories an hour before Julie told that sob story... surely not a coincidence? I'm starting to doubt that nonsense she spouted earlier about the clippers is true... I've nicked my wee ones over the years with the scissors and none of them even bled πŸ‘€
I follow her but haven’t seen her stories today, she’s an even bigger dose, the most blatant beg on the block.

• Haha
@Mollymc
Now these were tommy tippy clippers!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She’s a great advert for Tommy Tippy😝
We should all burn any Tippy clippers just to be on the safe sideπŸ˜‚

Riveting stuff on her stories today alright. Imagine rocking up to A&E, β€œoh I nicked his thumb on the nail clippers, didn’t i Danny son” πŸ™ˆ Christ the night give me strength.

I follow her but haven’t seen her stories today, she’s an even bigger dose, the most blatant beg on the block.
Even bigger dose than Julz .. god she must be bad πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Are you sure now 🀣🀣

Even bigger dose than Julz .. god she must be bad πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Are you sure now 🀣🀣
Yeah worse than Julie, she’s horrendous, gifted absolutely everything for her new baby including a feeding chair worth about Β£1500 and had a huge, elaborate & pretty tacky baby shower at the weekend and had all the guests dressed in white πŸ™„ a dress code at a baby shower on your third pregnancy, wise up πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ also when questioned about how much gifted stuff she accepts she went on a rant about people on social welfare getting money for doing nothing. But sorry back to Julie lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.