Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should stop replying to this blade, I dont want the thread blocked, back to julz
Same.... Shes not worth it..... Back to Julz...

I must have really no ideas aboiy make up for the 🤣🤣
Hahaha aw I'm sure ur grand. I can't cope with that Bronzer placement.... Its supposed to lift the face.... Bronzer is to be above contour.... She had it near and almost below her mouth.... Sun doesn't kiss anyone there lol

Reactions: 3
Jesus I'm off feeding my kids (chicken nuggets and chips cause I've no time as am always on here 🤪) and all hell breaks out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine driving your husband to suicide, I’m betting she secretly hates herself hence the need for all the self validation and coming on this site too. Treating someone as poorly as she treated him will eat away at your conscious whether she’s aware of it or not, it’s already obvious to me it is. She’s just not a nice person, lacks empathy or has ‘fake empathy’ which people can see a mile off.

Her makeups horrible, her hair is questionable at times in fact she had bad extensions in a while back and she asked on snapchat for some advice, as I had them for years I gave her a few tips and she was quite rude back to me. Which didn’t make sense as she’d asked for the tips and I politely gave her some 😂 I knew she was an odd one after that and why I really can’t take to her.

Julz also I’m not on the dole either, work full time (sometimes more hours a week than I should) as a nurse. Find it a bit hypocritical to come on this site and accuse us all of being on the dole when your obvsiouly according to your ex (who I believe) very lazy yourself.

edit to add I DO NOT think people on the dole are lazy, some people have had a rough time with employment through all of this and I hope whatever the circumstances it’s a good outcome for them. It was more that was what the original poster was insinuating which is insulting in itself to anyone who’s on the dole and not by choice!

Reactions: 9
There are worse things than being on the dole... could be on maternity leave sitting on a sofa all day with a phone stuck to your hand. Not a chance that child recognises her without it. Gurn gurn gurn about her size... take the child for a bloody walk!!!!! Maybe she does but I doubt it cos we would hear about it.

Not to mention if nobody was on the dole Julie wouldn’t have a real job to go to!

Reactions: 7
Shes gurning about her size to get some meals gifted.... Either (t)ampx or whoever gave them to her before...... Its a constant beg....im sure she'd pay for them like everyone else......she is a pain in the hole

Reactions: 6
Shes gurning about her size to get some meals gifted.... Either (t)ampx or whoever gave them to her before...... Its a constant beg....im sure she'd pay for them like everyone else......she is a pain in the hole
So naive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now I think about it she mentioned the gym the other week so must be waiting on free membership.

Reactions: 3
So naive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now I think about it she mentioned the gym the other week so must be waiting on free membership.
Aw shes hoping for free PT and free meals like LMD.... Sure she deserves it.... She had a wain and shes fatter now than she was then...... She may as well be saying "give me it free give me it free"

Reactions: 5
Imagine driving your husband to suicide, I’m betting she secretly hates herself hence the need for all the self validation and coming on this site too. Treating someone as poorly as she treated him will eat away at your conscious whether she’s aware of it or not, it’s already obvious to me it is. She’s just not a nice person, lacks empathy or has ‘fake empathy’ which people can see a mile off.

Her makeups horrible, her hair is questionable at times in fact she had bad extensions in a while back and she asked on snapchat for some advice, as I had them for years I gave her a few tips and she was quite rude back to me. Which didn’t make sense as she’d asked for the tips and I politely gave her some 😂 I knew she was an odd one after that and why I really can’t take to her.

Julz also I’m not on the dole either, work full time (sometimes more hours a week than I should) as a nurse. Find it a bit hypocritical to come on this site and accuse us all of being on the dole when your obvsiouly according to your ex (who I believe) very lazy yourself.

edit to add I DO NOT think people on the dole are lazy, some people have had a rough time with employment through all of this and I hope whatever the circumstances it’s a good outcome for them. It was more that was what the original poster was insinuating which is insulting in itself to anyone who’s on the dole and not by choice!
So just because her ex husband says that she drove him to suicide that makes it true? There's 3 sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth

Reactions: 7
So just because her ex husband says that she drove him to suicide that makes it true? There's 3 sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth
Maybe I should have worded it differently...ultimately someone who chooses to do that, it’s their own choice. But there’s always mitigating factors that can really affect their mental health. I fully believe she was a mitigating factor for Lee and that’s my perogitive to believe his side is the truth. You can believe what you want but I don’t think Julie portrays herself well and I can well imagine she didn’t make it easy for him as he’s came on here and said himself. I haven’t heard her say otherwise either 🤷‍♀️ Not that she owes anyone any explanation and I don’t expect her to say anything on the matter, but I do believe his side of events.

Reactions: 5
No you are right. Only 2 people know what went on in that relationship at that time. Thats why I think we really need to keep the thread about her and what shes doing now

Reactions: 4
There are many sides to a “story or breakup” but the facts regarding Julie speak for themselves.

Maybe I should have worded it differently...ultimately someone who chooses to do that, it’s their own choice. But there’s always mitigating factors that can really affect their mental health. I fully believe she was a mitigating factor for Lee and that’s my perogitive to believe his side is the truth. You can believe what you want but I don’t think Julie portrays herself well and I can well imagine she didn’t make it easy for him as he’s came on here and said himself. I haven’t heard her say otherwise either 🤷‍♀️ Not that she owes anyone any explanation and I don’t expect her to say anything on the matter, but I do believe his side of events.
Yes 100%
I also believe his side, he’s a very genuine guy & his post was I’m sure hard to write but I’m so glad he’s rid of her & doing well

Reactions: 1
I think its disgusting if lee was being truthful and people are coming on here calling him all sorts. But yes back to julie. I must have missed her on the beg for the tampax meals

Reactions: 2
Yeah i agree.... Keep it about Julie. That was discussed as Lee himself did post in reference to it... Also someone alluded that what is said on here could drive Julie to it.... I just can't get over the ridiculousness of it

Anyway.... Yeah a few times now shes referenced being fatter than when she had him.... And she needs to eat healthy and its hard being a first time mammy.... Usual tat. Then of course beating an ice cream into her and the wain 😂🙄.... Blatant beg for the aul tampax meals

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.