Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Away and start a rave thread if you are that up her hole. Oh and also dont you think it's a bit hypocritical seeing you are on here commenting, suppose you must be claiming the dole also. Do one ya muppet.
Is there one? Would love to see what people would rave about šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Only catching up now, was just out buying popcorn and fags with my dole money so I could have a good read while I sit on my hole and feed the kids ready meals šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
About how shes such a good mammy, sure people are always messaging her that
I do genuinely believe she does get a lot of messages of this nature and the same with the ā€œcos just Julie d said so postsā€ - not for me but each to their own.

Only catching up now, was just out buying popcorn and fags with my dole money so I could have a good read while I sit on my hole and feed the kids ready meals šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
At least you feed them šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m not insulting anyone but coming on here to slate a person who is doing none of Youā€™s any harm is a shame these vile sites should be closed if all youā€™s can do is insult constantly she is a mother and a daughter if anything was to happen her because of the trolling that would be 2 humans missing the most important person to them
Wise up ....again !!!
Sheā€™s in such a happy place & apparently found this ā€œsiteā€ laughable so I donā€™t think sheā€™s in any risk category! Her life is perfect, her, boyo, & Danny Boy.
what the hell are you doing on here then if thatā€™s ur thoughts /opinions ??
Just leave the site, itā€™s simple !!!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not insulting anyone but coming on here to slate a person who is doing none of Youā€™s any harm is a shame these vile sites should be closed if all youā€™s can do is insult constantly she is a mother and a daughter if anything was to happen her because of the trolling that would be 2 humans missing the most important person to them
Iā€™m sorry but you canā€™t get away with saying this site is trolling. Most of the people on here including myself have been very supportive of Julie in the past but we do not agree with the things she chooses to put out to the public and how she has changed so this is a good place to discuss with like minded people.
I would love to be able to communicate these things with her but she finds any advice or constructive criticism as offensive and blocks people.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely dont know why you are here, you are literally as bad as anybody else

Ere4thegoss.... Gon take ur face for a shite... No one is bullying her.... At all.... Its a thread on a site that she (you) doesn't have to read......she puts her life out there and is shady af and being called on it..... And seriously bringing up "anything could happen to her" wise up.... Just wise up. No one here eats her tit and says mmmm lovely.... U wanna do that.... Go right ahead..... Sure she was hysterical laughing at this thread.....

I find it funny how u mentioned the dole and big julz works for the dole......I'm not on the dole. Don't look down on people who are...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I did genuinely like her and followed her for all the right reasons but she has changed so much and she can't just blame being a new mammy for that.
I think she is a very pretty girl who is fabulous at make up but she has lost herself and the constant posting of her much loved son is just a bit too much, its like she is trying to change into a mummy influencer which in all honesty she is not very good at

Reactions: 5
Ere4thegoss.... Gon take ur face for a shite... No one is bullying her.... At all.... Its a thread on a site that she (you) doesn't have to read......she puts her life out there and is shady af and being called on it..... And seriously bringing up "anything could happen to her" wise up.... Just wise up. No one here eats her tit and says mmmm lovely.... U wanna do that.... Go right ahead..... Sure she was hysterical laughing at this thread.....

I find it funny how u mentioned the dole and big julz works for the dole......I'm not on the dole. Don't look down on people who are...
Ere4thegoss
The ā€œdoleā€ ..... 100% big Julz as yep she works in brew office!
duck off now & stop trying to talk down to ppl on the dole, never look down on any1 unless ur helping them up! Piss away off, ā€œverminā€ you or Julzā€™s own words šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did genuinely like her and followed her for all the right reasons but she has changed so much and she can't just blame being a new mammy for that.
I think she is a very pretty girl who is fabulous at make up but she has lost herself and the constant posting of her much loved son is just a bit too much, its like she is trying to change into a mummy influencer which in all honesty she is not very good at
I don't think she's pretty.... And her makeup is appalling for an insta makeup artist. She did used to use a good range of products and colours.... And have funky hair and craic. Her makeup isnt good..... She uses tit she's paid to do..... All she does with the ridiculous posting of a child doing what every child does is alienate the fertility challenged who follow her..... And bore the hole off everyone else. Yes the child is adorable but no one needs to see that much of him

Ere4thegoss
The ā€œdoleā€ ..... 100% big Julz as yep she works in brew office!
duck off now & stop trying to talk down to ppl on the dole, never look down on any1 unless ur helping them up! Piss away off, ā€œverminā€ you or Julzā€™s own words šŸ˜†
Aw definitely her..... She can't go on rants anymore cos she looks obsessed keeping going about it and childish. So she's on now after her ex dropped a bomb to "defend" herself.

• Haha
Wise up to duck would ya!!! Jesus Christ this site isnā€™t to vile when your on it is it???? Explain that then!!!! Nobody on here has ever trolled Julie our that wee baby, weā€™ve just said weā€™re sick of certain content and the Beggy Mitchell shite!!! Donā€™t start playing if anything happened to her card bleeping bullshit!!!!!! Sheā€™s all for sharing mental health but drove her ex husband to suicide!!! bleeping do one off this site then. Maybe take your head outa julies arse before commenting on here again!!! As for insulting anyone you came into here and said all we do is lye on the dole and this site all day!!! When majority of us work full time, even if we were on the dole weā€™re in the middle of a pandemic case u didnā€™t notice but like I said your heads so far up julies ass u probably havenā€™t noticed!!! Or else your actually Julie yourself šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
I don't think she's pretty.... And her makeup is appalling for an insta makeup artist. She did used to use a good range of products and colours.... And have funky hair and craic. Her makeup isnt good..... She uses tit she's paid to do..... All she does with the ridiculous posting of a child doing what every child does is alienate the fertility challenged who follow her..... And bore the hole off everyone else. Yes the child is adorable but no one needs to see that much of him

Aw definitely her..... She can't go on rants anymore cos she looks obsessed keeping going about it and childish. So she's on now after her ex dropped a bomb to "defend" herself.
Personally I think sheā€™s a big lazy begging slabber, sheā€™s not the girl she likes ppl to believe she is.
Vile is what she is & a big bully, pushed her ex husband to almost end his life. Karma please

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Personally I think sheā€™s a big lazy begging slabber, sheā€™s not the girl she likes ppl to believe she is.
Vile is what she is & a big bully, pushed her ex husband to almost end his life. Karma please
Exactly that.....

Also thats not where Bronzer goes.... Dear god I can't even..... ...then piling that glow cherie all over šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.