Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I missed this post, I want to know what she is really like
I will post the screen shots if Lee Smith gives the go ahead.
Poor guy been through so much

Nit picking? No you thought I meant Lee was looking attention when I didn’t. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy and Julie will be loving the fact he’s posted here.
Least we agree on something, I also feel sorry for him..

Reactions: 2
She loves a good moan
Glad one nights bad sleep is all she has to worry about

Dying to see what Lee posted! Was he drunk?
I will be fuming if she gets the highchair gifted! Especially after all the shite she posted about the Egg that she got gifted and think the child has been in the carrycot part once ffs. Always in the carseat. Would love to hear her honest review on that ffs.
Same here
And to be honest she surely doesn’t bring much business in for these companies
She puts zero effort in to her posts
Businesses would be better to gift to someone who is going to be likeable and enthusiastic and not someone soo lazy who just wants a freebie

Julie being honest this morning and sharing her true traits....toxic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe I missed Lee’s post 🙈 I got ate earlier on in this thread for suggesting that Julie May have been a witch to him during his mental illness. I’m sure they both have their version of what happened but I kinda feel like if Julie was the victim in it all she’d have told us about on Insta? She likes the sympathy as saw last week with her rant about the vermin on Tattle. Don’t know what to think 🙈 Lee come back on and enlighten us.

My friend just sent me this Julie obviously had a good ole read on here this morning 🙈🤣🤣
Oh god yeah !! She’s such a dick!

Can’t believe I missed Lee’s post 🙈 I got ate earlier on in this thread for suggesting that Julie May have been a witch to him during his mental illness. I’m sure they both have their version of what happened but I kinda feel like if Julie was the victim in it all she’d have told us about on Insta? She likes the sympathy as saw last week with her rant about the vermin on Tattle. Don’t know what to think 🙈 Lee come back on and enlighten us.
Julie was a beyond cruel to Lee.
let’s hope he permits me to post🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why he in this during the nights then posting hate, her life is a lot better now she has her baby new man all’s perfect for her lots of jealousy on this site
I am definitely not jealous - what is there to be jealous of? You’re on this site - what are you jealous of? Claiming the dole - wise up 🤣🤣🤣

I am not unemployed but that fact you think it is an insult to be unemployed but ok for someone to blatantly beg and beg for freebies when they don’t need it, says more about you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been nosing at this fb previously, supercreepy I'm aware, so those screenshots are along the lines of what I was expecting. Poor fella, he seems genuine.

Oh sorry I’m not Julie just find this humorous nothing better to do that claim the dole and sit here all day criticising people’s happy lives
first off for your information I don’t claim the dole I work full time thank you very much 👌👌 second of all your on here criticising all of us For being on here criticising people mmmmmm pot kettle black springs to mind 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Holy heck this thread just took off. I wonder is Lee implying she was talking to the boyo while they were still married or someone different?

Kevin (boyo) is her new
i’ll post Lee’s post, just prefer him to give the go ahead.
kevin the boyo is her victim now.
cruel evil big fake monster is all Julz is ..

Reactions: 1
Oh sorry I’m not Julie just find this humorous nothing better to do that claim the dole and sit here all day criticising people’s happy lives
@ere4thegoss
Excuse me ... dole ???
What the hell are you implying, I’m certainly not on the dole!!
What are you doing on this site ... nose bothering you like us all EH????
Maybe just duck off 🤔

Its already been posted? Unless you have other stuff
Na mine was exactly what’s been posted

I’m not on the dole not that there’s any shame in being on the dole. If you’re a Julie fan and want to stick up for her then that’s fine but don’t try to insult the people who disagree with you.

Since everyone else is saying it, I'm on mat leave, probably get more money on the dole 😂 do you think your better than everyone cause you read and dont comment? Cause it's as bad

Away and start a rave thread if you are that up her hole. Oh and also dont you think it's a bit hypocritical seeing you are on here commenting, suppose you must be claiming the dole also. Do one ya muppet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.