Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squint- Glint hahaha
This killed me 😂😂

My thoughts exactly
Why can’t she just google reviews like everyone else and buy it
Jeez
Cos then she wouldn't get gifted them.... Must be hard to act surprised and grateful when a company doles it out

Tempted to send her a link of reviews
Please do lol

You’d think given she’s been on here she would be a bit more subtle when out on the beg
As subtle as a d*ck pic she is....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would be nice to see her give away some of her gifted items to some people who actually deserve them

Big jul bird is all charity begins at home
Bet she’s Ragin she couldn’t get a gifted sofa
Losing her touch maybe lol

Reactions: 4

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Now looking recommendations for a high chair wonder will this be gifted 🙄
Guys, Lee Smith her ex husband had posted on here about his experience with the big ass Julz.
She’s a nasty piece of tit,
Lee seems to have removed his post, it’s horrific the way she treated him, so anyone who thinks she’s a nice person, she’s really not ..
Yes there’s perhaps many sides to every story but you just know that guy is genuine.
The Farmer “boyo” has certainly got his hands full, she’ll run him into the ground..

Guys, Lee Smith her ex husband had posted on here about his experience with the big ass Julz.
Lee seems to have removed his post, it’s horrific the way she treated him, so anyone who thinks she’s a nice person, she’s really not ..
Yes there’s perhaps many sides to every story but you just know that guy is genuine.
The Farmer “boyo” has certainly got his hands full, she’ll run him into the ground..
Can PM’s be sent on here ??

Last edited:
I seen it there and was replying when it was deleted. I stopped being under the illusion she was a nice genuine person a long time ago. She's is a nasty piece of work.... That poor man what he went thru. The boyo may brace himself cos she has the claws in.... She'll be pumping for a ring soon....no doubt asking for reccomendations....

Every so often she let's her mask slip like her Danny boy explosion the other night.

• Angry

Can PM’s be sent on here ??
Any1 have a screenshot

Reactions: 3
I seen it there and was replying when it was deleted. I stopped being under the illusion she was a nice genuine person a long time ago. She's is a nasty piece of work.... That poor man what he went thru. The boyo may brace himself cos she has the claws in.... She'll be pumping for a ring soon....no doubt asking for reccomendations....

Every so often she let's her mask slip like her Danny boy explosion the other night.
I was also replying but it was deleting I guess🤷‍♀️
Horrible beast of a girl, I can actually imagine her being absolutely vile to him😕.. Shame on her but she’s as bold as brass, simply a bleep😠
I watched her initially as I liked her funky hair, never her makeup never I always thought it was slapped on,
(Face painter🤣)
Rotten Fake witch, that poor guy & Kevin will be something similar except he’s well tied with Danny

Reactions: 2
I was also replying but it was deleting I guess🤷‍♀️
Horrible beast of a girl, I can actually imagine her being absolutely vile to him😕.. Shame on her but she’s as bold as brass, simply a bleep😠
I watched her initially as I liked her funky hair, never her makeup never I always thought it was slapped on,
(Face painter🤣)
Rotten Fake witch, that poor guy & Kevin will be something similar except he’s well tied with Danny
Some suggested to me to watch her.... I love makeup.... Years ago.... Sitting In her kitchen.... Did a decent look with a range of products....seemed a bit of craic.... By duck that went wrong. She is a nasty woman... Selfish and out for herself. Proper bloan

Reactions: 3
Some suggested to me to watch her.... I love makeup.... Years ago.... Sitting In her kitchen.... Did a decent look with a range of products....seemed a bit of craic.... By duck that went wrong. She is a nasty woman... Selfish and out for herself. Proper bloan
Yeah she had a bit of crack going away back but her true colours have finally been shown all by herself, her attitude, just really everything about speaks for itself.
Lying big begging witch. 🙄

Any1 have a screenshot
I do ... but not sure it would be fair to post it as he deleted as no doubt she would be gunning for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.