Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor guy is so lucky to have gotten shot of her.
kevin is hung 🤷‍♀️
Anyone got a screenshot of the post?

I seen it there and was replying when it was deleted. I stopped being under the illusion she was a nice genuine person a long time ago. She's is a nasty piece of work.... That poor man what he went thru. The boyo may brace himself cos she has the claws in.... She'll be pumping for a ring soon....no doubt asking for reccomendations....

Every so often she let's her mask slip like her Danny boy explosion the other night.
Have Julie and lee got a divorce yet??
God love him
Shel take him for whatever he’s worth

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ahh we need even a summary, I know people have shared before he wasnt treated well. She will be out for him.now tho, were in for a mask slipping soon.

Why post and delete? I think the man needs to move on and not give her so much airtime. She will be loving the attention. I honestly thought another account on here was him or someone close to him.

Why post and delete? I think the man needs to move on and not give her so much airtime. She will be loving the attention. I honestly thought another account on here was him or someone close to him.
I would have to agree, a few times she has mentioned that he was saying stuff on fb etc but I've never seen her say anything about him, bar to address what he had said

Someone took pics of a post he had put on Facebook in January and posted them on here. If you scroll back on this thread they may still be here.

He said they are divorced now and Julie has found her lapdog and security blanket and also commented on how the boyo always looks miserable. He did say other things but I don't want to post them publicly as he deleted the post nearly immediately so he obviously didn't want it seen or he wasnt being truthful.

Reactions: 3
The guy clearly had a read on here & told his side of story which is fair play & she’s a horrible big bleep
He hasn’t hidden behind anything as his name comes up,

Reactions: 3
The guy clearly had a read on here & told his side of story which is fair play & she’s a horrible big bleep
He hasn’t hidden behind anything as his name comes up,
Hes still here. He liked my comment I said about him looking like a new man. Hi Lee 👋

Reactions: 4
Both as bad as each other!

She said before how he messaged her to congratulate her on her pregnancy and I thought fair play to him being the bigger person then the next instant he posts memes about the boyo being ugly 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cannot stand bitchy men!

I didn't follow her when they were together but jeez him and the boyo are chalk and cheese. She has completely flipped in her tastes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.