Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky ladies...sharing via Instagram 😍
[/QUOTE]
Anyone one else see he looks a bit like Chris Martin sometimes. Aw he's too cute.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Anyone one else see he looks a bit like Chris Martin sometimes. Aw he's too cute.
[/QUOTE]
I can kinda see what you mean, but JT is much more handsome than CM!
[/QUOTE]

I had to laugh at the comments on a news article asking why Ben Affleck was pictured in the car with King Charles. Sorry, I can't find the article now though.

ETA Did we ever get that calendar sorted out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

I had to laugh at the comments on a news article asking why Ben Affleck was pictured in the car with King Charles. Sorry, I can't find the article now though.

[/QUOTE]
29da6711c8f30efcd1e860d774117571.jpeg
FjDO5SdWIAMR_wT.jpeg
main-qimg-384bf0d97ef392f0446a9e402a11d205-lq.jpeg
FcQbyZ8aIAAMHQj.jpeg
FcXIeEmakAA_RIG.jpg
FgAgXWEX0Ac-ymB.png
78e6dcd959d0855ef6bd5b66d22a6fc1.jpg
62408873-11215207-Major_Johnny_Thompson_was_spotted_behind_Prince_Harry_and_Megan_-a-50_166324...jpg
0_Presentation-Of-Addresses-By-Both-Houses-of-Parliament-To-His-Majesty-King-Charles-III.jpg

These should keep you going for a bit. πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy happy Christmas Johnny. Have a wonderful time ( hope you get some time off to be with your family ....lucky things...)

Happy Christmas everyone on this thread. πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It seems this video has not been shared here yet. No need to thank me, Merry Christmas! πŸ˜„πŸŽ„

• Heart
Reactions: 11

[/QUOTE]
View attachment 1795724View attachment 1795726View attachment 1795727View attachment 1795728View attachment 1795730View attachment 1795731View attachment 1795733View attachment 1795735View attachment 1795736

These should keep you going for a bit. πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹
[/QUOTE]
I’ve just found this thread and OMG these photos!
The OG pic of him smouldering in Westminster Abbey behind the Sussexes is just the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems this video has not been shared here yet. No need to thank me, Merry Christmas! πŸ˜„πŸŽ„

View attachment 1834303
No, I do thank you 'cos after watching. cute lil' Louis a few times running up & down a reporter just threw in that Lieutenant Colonel Thompson was in tow holding his picture. WHO KNEW? Saved me the slog of going back to investigate though we need some shots following from the rear....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No, I do thank you 'cos after watching. cute lil' Louis a few times running up & down a reporter just threw in that Lieutenant Colonel Thompson was in tow holding his picture. WHO KNEW? Saved me the slog of going back to investigate though we need some shots following from the rear....
He gives Louis the pic of Paddington too! I much prefer him in uniform though..the black overcoat was a bit blah !

Reactions: 6
How hilarious is it that Our Man has overshadowed the Royal Family at least here ? The Morrison pic could be with the King but no, all the girls are happy for a group selfie with Jonnie & we're all peering over the Royals' shoulders to zoom in. In fact the shot at the Carol service featured a grey-haired man in front of him & I wondered who was blocking the view - oops, it was the King...Hope His Maj doesn't get peeved with his stealing the limelight & put him on indoor duty.

• Heart
Reactions: 3