Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this thread certainly isn't going as fast as I'd like... I'll be
Thank you! Unfortunately it's a private video now. I've been looking everywhere for this interview. Really want to hear the story about being invited for a meal by HMTQ and them washing dishes :)
it was posted on the H and M thread, I’m always told to go to the media gallery (which I’ve never found!) You may have more luck!

Reactions: 5

it was posted on the H and M thread, I’m always told to go to the media gallery (which I’ve never found!) You may have more luck!
The media gallery is at the top of H & M thread under " wiki " ( I think ! )

Reactions: 5

Thank you! I found the entire thing on the iplayer on BBC1 right after I posted this :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread might be on hold for a bit until JT takes up his duties with the new King. They must be all knackered physically and emotionally after the ceremonies round the UK and the long final funeral day of the Queen, in fact Jonny looked dazed (tho' not confused) in the Abbey.
See you soon Tattlers😜

PS were we first with the 'eye candy'? Because it's all over the papers and even translated into Italian headlines...😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you! Unfortunately it's a private video now. I've been looking everywhere for this interview. Really want to hear the story about being invited for a meal by HMTQ and them washing dishes :)
Ah no, I will try to find a different one. It was really nice to watch 😍😉

ETA: good to see i player worked tho 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6