Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220912-142123.jpg

Major Johnny is the equerry to His Majesty King Charles III.

He is pictured with our beloved Queen, with whom he once did the washing up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

huydecirku

Chatty Member
Can this grey haired guy please go out of the way so we can have a better view of Johnny?

_126681739_7b020f45-ac70-44cb-b61b-3996dcb841a7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Duee

VIP Member
Thank you @Miscanthus !!!

Glad to be here!
And everyone, enjoy (look who is between Boris and now King Charles III):

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Highland Fling

Hello Tattlers - long time lurker here but this is my first post. Thanks so much for setting up this thread - have definitely found my people!!! V much needed after I almost self destructed watching the antics of the Gruesome Twosome over the weekend. All I can say is thank goodness for Major Johnny & God Save The King! 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Freesia54

VIP Member
Can this grey haired guy please go out of the way so we can have a better view of Johnny?

View attachment 1573106
You'd be waiting a while... Johnny didn't do the inspection with Charles... he was with Camilla...I was thinking how draining this must be to have to perform duties so soon after the death of his mother... apparently if the Queen had not died in Scotland none of the ceremonies held there today would have been required.

View attachment 1573037

Major Johnny is the equerry to His Majesty King Charles III.

He is pictured with our beloved Queen, with whom he once did the washing up.
Where is a gust of wind when you want one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Well, well. A few familar name on here. Having a nice relaxed time looking at all two pages of Bonnie Johnnie here and wherever I can :love:.
Hoping this forum keeps it light and cheerful. We need it.
In passing, thank you Major Johnny for your service to Queen, King and Country. It can't be easy at this sad time

Johnny the Bonnie isn't even in this shot. The soldier behind Charles is a different person and is a captain, not a major.
You tell em @Lolair I was thinking 'who the hell is that'. Was just cleaning my glasses and read your post. So glad it's not my ever decreasing eye sight ;)

My offering, sorry if its a repost...
Gosh, he really is a strapping lad isn't he :love:

I wonder how he feels! No I wish I could feel him.
I think you'd have to join the queue @mrsp67

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Much as I love him in uniform, it's nice to see him wearing something different!
Think I might even prefer him in a suit. Poor man, wonder if he likes being viewed as a bit of tottie 😂 . Glad the Queen had him beside her, hope she got a wee thrill looking at his handsome face. We’re never too old, are we ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Chiswick Flo

Oh great….. can’t keep up with one fred let alone two. Thanks for setting it up. Will pop in from time to time when I’m feelin naughty 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19