Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220912-142123.jpg

Major Johnny is the equerry to His Majesty King Charles III.

He is pictured with our beloved Queen, with whom he once did the washing up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Can this grey haired guy please go out of the way so we can have a better view of Johnny?

_126681739_7b020f45-ac70-44cb-b61b-3996dcb841a7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thank you @Miscanthus !!!

Glad to be here!
And everyone, enjoy (look who is between Boris and now King Charles III):

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh great….. can’t keep up with one fred let alone two. Thanks for setting it up. Will pop in from time to time when I’m feelin naughty 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Duke of ?Hamilton? Carrying the crown was rather easy on the eye as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello Tattlers - long time lurker here but this is my first post. Thanks so much for setting up this thread - have definitely found my people!!! V much needed after I almost self destructed watching the antics of the Gruesome Twosome over the weekend. All I can say is thank goodness for Major Johnny & God Save The King! 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can this grey haired guy please go out of the way so we can have a better view of Johnny?

View attachment 1573106
You'd be waiting a while... Johnny didn't do the inspection with Charles... he was with Camilla...I was thinking how draining this must be to have to perform duties so soon after the death of his mother... apparently if the Queen had not died in Scotland none of the ceremonies held there today would have been required.

View attachment 1573037

Major Johnny is the equerry to His Majesty King Charles III.

He is pictured with our beloved Queen, with whom he once did the washing up.
Where is a gust of wind when you want one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone link to the BBC interview please? I've been through pages of the BBC website but cannot find it. Many thanks.

Reactions: 8