Major Johnny Thompson Major eye candy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of Major Beefcake action today. One good thing about the shambolic government!

He was also there greeting Sunak.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I heard our darling is now a Lieutenant Colonel..one up from Major. Havent seen him addressed as such yet but hope he has had promotion....🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I heard our darling is now a Lieutenant Colonel..one up from Major. Havent seen him addressed as such yet but hope he has had promotion....🌹
Correct! His shoulder epaulettes have a crown and pip which is the rank insignia for a Lt. Col

Reactions: 8
The King visited Morrisons head office today. I work for Morrisons (not in head office) and we were asked who would like to go and represent us from our site. It was too far for me to travel but I'm absolutely gutted now because I could have seen Major Johnny in the flesh πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The King visited Morrisons head office today. I work for Morrisons (not in head office) and we were asked who would like to go and represent us from our site. It was too far for me to travel but I'm absolutely gutted now because I could have seen Major Johnny in the flesh πŸ˜†
I spoke to my colleague who went and I asked him if he saw "the hot man in the kilt". He confirmed he's "very sexy" in the flesh and this is coming from a straight man 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Come on now 'fess up who's been writing to The Palace about Jonny?
I do like the sound of the calendar though...πŸ€”πŸ˜‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Come on now 'fess up who's been writing to The Palace about Jonny?
I do like the sound of the calendar though...πŸ€”πŸ˜‹
Is this why King Charles III has a Head of Correspondence job advertised to cope with the masses of Major Johnny fan mail? πŸ˜†
(Let's hope there's been no undies in the post bag to the palace like Tom Jones used to get back in the day thrown onto the stage! 🀣 )

*I'd be well up for a calendar too!* 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9